Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Phantom the bullets hit him. it looked like it hurt, but you wouldn't have been able to tell by looking at his emotionless face. he fell to his knees.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Omnitrix commed Jolt. "Jolt, I have an idea! We can confuse him if we make him overexert his mental powers! All those illusions? I think if you transform, he'll be confused as slag!" Smokescreen got close enough and slashed at Phantoms neck. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BRING THE PIT TO THIS WORLD!" OOC: I say we compile our retcons now and sort this whole thing out as a summary so it isn't so confusing. My retcons are only Smokescreen was affected by the abomination.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PhantomThe blast shattered his mask, revealing.... another cybertronian skulll. he pushed the barrel into smokescreens stomach, and fired."because she's smart."OOC: and because it was a 1 on 1 fight when it happened to her. as opposed to.... whatever number on 1 fight here.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: However, as Smokescreen had followed up with a slash, his blade had met with his gun and stopped it. He then followed up with 10 Fusion Cannon shots to the face, and 10 Photon Burst Rifle shots to the spark, made possible by the angle of his wrist. OOC: I would appreciate it if you didn't ignore my attacks.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: this again? I'll be sure to have fun with it :evilbiggrin:IC: Phantomhe was in fact knocked out. IC: hydraHydra sat bolt upright. she was loose from the mental agony. but she was still beyond terrified.OOC: Be back in a bit. than i'll have to go to sleep.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Have fun with what?IC: "Well...I guess we go....anyone up for sharing what they saw? I saw Unicron."Smokescreen hissed from behind his faceplate at the question, violently grabbed Phantom by the ankle, and transformed, attaching his leg to the back of his vehicle mode. He then proceeded to drive, scratching his face and body across the dirt road and jungle. It seemed that the only time he used the vehicle mode he despised was when another satisfaction or necessity arose from it. This time, it was getting to deal the maximum amount of damage to the fool who made him see...that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: being surrounded by autobots who haven't a clue how to combat his abilities.Anyway. Night all. BTW Hydra could use some help.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Omnitrix picked up Hydra. "Seriously, anyone? Sharing what they saw?" He Shifted into the mode resembling Shockwave again to get bigger and hollow himself out, then transformed into tank mode while putting Hydra inside. He drove off.OOC: That doesn't mean he doesn't want an answer.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: All at once, every monitor or holo-screen that was tuned to a Decepticon or Legion frequency switched to a live feed of the square in New Kaon. Gigatron stood in front of the camera, his crimson optic seeming to stare deep into the spark of the viewers."Attention all pathetic rebels," he began, "your pathetic attempt to overthrow Magmatron has failed. All of your soldiers in New Kaon have either been killed, captured, or have defected back to the true Decepticons. Your leader has been beaten and broken. If you still harbor rogue intentions, then I urge you--no, I command you to feast your optic sensors...on this."The camera panned away from Gigatron to a pair of soldiers dragging Hunter-Seeker's battered, limp form. The grunts threw him into the square. From the scars on his chestplate, it was obvious that his T-Cog had been painfully removed.

67tlbk.png

IC: Hunter-Seeker coughed Energon on the soldiers. "Go ahead. You may scrap me. I am willing to die for my cause. Your pathetic fear regime will never stand. It will always be unstable, and crumble to dust, ready for the next crusader to step up and redeem the cause." He figured he would play Magmatron's game of being a martyr."You misunderstand. We are going to kill you, slowly, painfully, but first...there must be collective payment to all those you have harmed with your foul charades!" He drew his blade/cannon assembly. "You betray me as well?""You cannot betray one who you never served. I was always Loyalist." He turned to the screen. "Come forth, those who would serve, for an army will be raised once more, and the FOOLS will be CAST OUT into the Pit! All those who would wish vengeance, step forward..." He left out the part about those who did not step forward being those considered less loyal, as this was as much a sorting of troops as an example. "...and STRIKE!" He drove his blade right through Hunter-Seeker's gut, and fired."REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Hunter-Seeker would have fallen forward if his arms and legs were not in Energon binds. "You....this is why...I..." He could hardly speak, but he was very much alive. "All those who are loyal, all those without cowardice, rise up, and strike this fool to DEATH! I demand only that the final blow is Gigatron's!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:The crowd of 'Cons was instantly upon the arachnid Decpticon. Balled-up servos barraged him from all angles and blades made multiple wounds until he was little more than a curled-up husk on the ground."I mustn't..." Gigatron said, a familiar grin splitting his faceplate, "but if you insist..."He stepped up to the Commander of the Legion and picked him up by the throat in his crushing claw."End it," Hunter-Seeker spat, "you're no better than Magmatron. I do not care if my spark is snuffed out. The spark of rebellion will live on!""Oh really?" Gigatron retorted, "maybe if I give them something to hope for..."He dropped Hunter-Seeker."But...why?" the crumpled form beneath him asked."Guards," Gigatron commanded, "take him to the prison again. Keep him alive, but just barely. Save the final blow for Magmatron."The two soldiers that had brought Hunter-Seeker up took him back to where he came from.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: *Commander of the LegionIC: "No! No!" Hunter-Seeker writhed and squirmed. His suffering would be even more prolonged, and with his drawn-out death that way, the rebellion could not spark again. Betadron growled, but not out of rage or annoyance. "And now, master, what shall we do to the Autobots?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC it happens. I'm kinda curious how I'm gonna get phantom out of this.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: whoopsCould try and pull Jedi mind tricks. Or pull the old reaper play-a-game-for-your-soul thing. Only not for a soul.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: you've never heard of that? It was believed that when the reaper came to collect your soul you.could play a game for It. If you won you got to live on. Apparantly no one ever did.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: *sigh*ok, why are there people following this topic who have apperantly stopped playing, or have never posted in it?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile