Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: It's nerfed quite a bit. If hit you'll need a doctor really quickly. but it doesnt work that quickly. It seems you would like to find out though.ic: phantomThe blow hit and he fell to his knees. He recovered quickly. "I. Said. GO. AWAY." He pointed his cannon at omnitrix. He was fully ready to fire.Ic: shade "we should go..." she was getting anxious.OOC: of coarse its not that powerfull. But maybe a bit faster than the g1 version. It Is a cannon. More concentrated.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Omnitrix drove over past the mess hall. He spotted Hydra on the way. "Oh, you guys!" Omnitrix transformed. "I'd like you to meet my squadmate, Hydra. This is Jolt," he said, holding up the Minicon, "and this is Shade." he pointed at Shade. "How is everything going?"OOC: He'll tell her in my next post.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hydrashe had a stunned expression. she grabbed Omitrix's shoulders and got close to his face. "Do. not. go. back. there. do you understand?" she was extremely frightened. "That thing is a monster! a soulless murderer!" she was shaking horribly. "he was changed in the same lab that I was." her voice was quiet now. she was terribly frightened. no one on this planet had seen her like this.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hydra"because he knows that you aren't just going to leave him there. he's trying to lure as many bots as he can to there doom." her armor was dimming. not out of anger but out of fear. "nothing can be trusted when you are around him. he can mess with your mind." she paused to compose herself as best she could. " not long after we where created, I tried to escape... and he tried to stop me... he made an army of illusions to beat me down. while they did no damage, it was still terrifying. when I was defenseless, he tried to finish me with his scythe. but I managed to escape by freezing a good portion of his legs solid. I imagine he finished off most of the other experiments. there was only me and a few others who had escaped." She paused. "I haven't seen any of them in ages. not even my team." her voice faded to a whisper at the last part.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Then we have to kill him. We can't just let him go around killing people! Even if we make a public announcement, there are still gonna be the 'Bots who pay no attention, and the neutrals. We're defenders of freedom, right? He's an obstruction to the freedom of people trying to go there without getting slagged." "For once, it would seem I agree with you." The large, creepy robot, as always, approached from behind, laughing slowly.Omnitrix quietly uttered a word considered extremely vulgar on a distant watery planet with plenty of oxygen.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hydra"WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" she was furious. "If you do that.... It's exactly what he wants!" her armor was growing darker extremely quickly.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Is it right to let him do that to others?! You're the only one who would know how to stop him!""I hereby order all of you to go on this mission." Smokescreen commed Crosscut. "Track my signal and follow. Catch up ASAP." He laughed slowly. "The time has come for irony. To murder the murderer." "Argh. You make it sound wrong, Smokescreen. Jolt, I understand that Smokescreen has no authority over you, but can you come anyway? You were effective against that guy."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Shade and hydra followed. both uneasy. Hydras wolf mode was practically gunmetal. she was clearly not happy.jolt nodded. but he was not happy either.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: As Jolt did not object, Omnitrix transformed, once again mounting him on the roof of his car mode, and drove on.Clearly irritated, Smokescreen followed in vehicle mode. Only the thought of what he would get to do when they reached the crash site allowed him to bear the use of his weaker form. They reached the crash site. "It's over, Shellformer! Hydra's told me all about your antics!" He pointed Jolt and his Sonic Cannon.Smokescreen transformed. "Freeze, and we won't hurt you. Yet." He slowly laughed, deploying a blade, a Photon Burst Rifle, and his Fusion Cannon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Phantomat smokescreens words an army of fearsome creatures surrounded the bots. all of them taking the form of what each bot feared."how nice of you. you brought me some of your friends to slaughter." he looked at the army of creatures. "kill them."than he noticed Hydra. "how nice of you to visit me."OOC: yeah, they're illusions, but they don't know that.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Omnitrix was faced with a miniature Unicron. "Chaos-Bringer?! How did you get here?!" He instantly forgot what Hydra had said about illusions and began to fire repeatedly.Smokescreen looked at the thing. An eldritch abomination beyond what anyone had ever seen. It was disgusting. Was it mechanical? Biological? Supernatural? It could not be described. It may well have driven its summoner insane as well.Omnitrix caught a glimpse of what Smokescreen was faced with and instantly collapsed to the ground, twitching. The same would happen to any others who dared do the same.Smokescreen began to chant in archaic Cybertronian, firing at the thing to no avail. For the first time anyone had ever seen, his optics were wide with fear.OOC: Yeah, my brother's Smokescreen plot seems to be coming out now. This is the perfect opportunity to start that...and you REALLY should not have picked fear. When it's used on Smokescreen all Pit breaks loose.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Hydra saw an army of phantoms. Shade saw a creature that could only be described as a living shadow. and jolt saw a creature that sucked the life out of everything it touched. Hydra was screaming. but composed herself as best she could. and ignored the illusions. but they did not dissolve. she knew she had to do it, as none of the others could. but she was terrified."Stand down." she commanded. but phantom did not listen. he tore out his scythe and lashed at her. it hit her in the stomach, and she fell to her knees. he pointed his cosmic rust cannon at her head.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Smokescreen's words became impossible to comprehend, their very sound reaching the auditory sensors of the others and unleashing twisted things into their minds. " " " " " " Omnitrix twitched on the floor, unable to help Hydra, for the sight of the abomination. His processor had the urge to black out, but it could not. He could only stare, trapped in his state.OOC: It's just an illusion, so no lasting effects, and if I wanted the real thing, I'd have to get it approved, but not everything about Smokescreen will ever be revealed. That thing is his only fear. So, I think you may want to react to it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Hydrathe barrel of his cannon started to freeze solid. she looked Phantom straight in the face. her pupils glowing a searing white color. as she Became what appeared to be a shadow. when the process was complete she stood. her armor a white color. and looked him dead in the face, and drew her swords, which now glowed the same white as her armor.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Haven't posted as this guy in forever, so...IC: Wideload"Heyo!"A cheerful shout echoed across the plains in stark contrast to the dark scene unfolding. Wideload stampeded over to the squad in his Charger mode, jumped, and transformed in midair. He landed one one pede, one knee, and one fist, then stood up to his full height."How's it goin', everyone?"He obviously wasn't affected by the illusions due to the fact that they were only being broadcast to Smokescreen's squad. He looked at Omnitrix, raised an optic ridge, looked up to Phantom, and then back to Omnitrix.In less than a nanoklik, Phantom was staring down all four barrels of Wideload's scrapmaker."Whatever you're doing," the orange commander growled, "stop it."

67tlbk.png

IC:Another one of phantoms illusion monsters appeared behind his attacker. he made a scared face and pointed at it. Hydra was still standing there, glowing with energy. "that's so cute." he said to her, as she collapsed to the ground, writhing in pain. "don't you love having shadow in you?"OOC: don't worry, he can't pull that on anyone else.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: WideloadWideload turned around and smirked, then turned back to Phantom."What, that?" he scoffed, "I've seen scarier."He took his pistol in the hand that wasn't occupied by a Scrapmaker and fired three rounds into the head of the creature.OOC: No, TNG. Just. No.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: he can hack into a bots mind. under limited conditions.IC: phantomHe sliced at his attackers back when he was doing that.OOC: yeah. he's that kind of bot.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Oh, and Smokescreen is kind of chanting within earshot of everyone in some unholy language that is slowly driving everyone insane. I think Wideload can hear it.And also, how can Phantom remember and maintain all of these illusions without them becoming distorted?
OOC: This. Look, I understand Smokescreen's one slagged up guy, but this isn't a Lovecraft novel. Realistically, a language shouldn't be able to drive anyone insane, let alone Transformers. Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Never heard of Lovecraft. Anyway, ok. And Wheeljack said they can't see each other's illusions, so retcon the whole Omnitrix thing and thank Primus that thing can't be seen by anyone, ever.IC: When Smokescreen's chanting did not affect the abomination, he realized it was not real and ran straight through it, firing at Phantom. "You will pay for bringing that ------------------------------------------------------------------------- before me!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg