Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: "Awesome. Hey, was that a smile?" Omnitrix laughed, then commed Jolt. Can you let her fire you? Before he could object, he asked, "Ever fired a Mini-Con, Shade?"OOC: I also have taken up the task of running the Legion after some discussion with Wotz. Zyke, tell me if I'm making it too easy. I will do my best to make this a challenge and play with the intention of winning even though I personally don't want to. For the good of this game, right? Gotta keep it alive and fun.IC: Legion aerial forces swooped in, mainly those of the helicopter type, to block the Seekers. They're going for the main defense grid. Along with some ground support from outside the command tower, they attacked and surrounded the Seekers.Many Soldiers, mainly tanks, assaulted the base of the command tower in force. "This symbol of Magmatron's oppression falls today! All hail Hunter-Seeker!" Grenades and bombardment slowly dealt damage to the command tower."They're attacking the lower levels, Lord Magmatron!""I SHALL DEFEND, IN THE NAME OF GLORIOUS--" No sooner had Lugnut left the building than about 50 Legion troops diverted their attention to shoot him once each, and then returned to their tasks. The unconscious Decepticon fell all the way from the top of the command tower and slammed into the ground. He may not have been dead, but he was injured."...and that is why I actually bothered to report to you first, sir."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: shadeJolt was a decent portion of her hight, as she was quite small, even for a scout. "that's a big gun" she said.ic: shadowstorm.Shadow broke into the fight, bombarding anything that might be a threat.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "Makes it that much stronger in proportion?" Omnitrix handed Jolt to her.A group of Legion helicopters broke off to fire on Shadowstorm. "Loyalist scum." One approached from above as they swarmed him, and transformed in midair, falling down toward Shadowstorm. Even if he missed, he could just transform back and avoid death.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: ShadowstormHe grabbed the con and slammed him to the ground, than continued his assult.OOC: it would be like a turret for her.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Yeah, but at most he's half her size. Isn't he like a third of an average scout's size?IC: When he was slammed to the ground, the ground troops used their increased range (Due to him going down a bit to slam him) to fire heavy artillery at Shadowstorm.As Shadowstorm came back up, jets bombed him. Helicopters fired at him in the middle, around him as a ring. He was entirely surrounded by Legion troops with a lot of guns. "Take him down!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: ShadowstormHe placed the cannon on his back, drew his swords and started cutting down the attackers. Almost ignoring their fire.OOC: goodnight!

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "I know he's like a turret for you, but you do know how to use a turret, right?"The ground troops fired on Shadowstorm while he was on the ground, and the aerial troops returned their attention to taking down the Seekers attempting to gain control of the defense grid. Meanwhile, they launched a group of helicopters to do just that, but in their favor.OOC: They're not Vehicons, you can't trash them that easily. There are like 50 Soldier Class 'Cons all attacking Shadowstorm.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Seekers (above New Kaon Defence Grid)They were surrounded, above and below, and there was no way out other than one emergency battle tactic that the squadron leader had hoped he would never have to use. It was known simply as-"Plan B."At his words, all the Seekers' metaphorical hearts sank. Only one or two of them could survive this. Their leader's voice came over the commlink again: "It's been an honour serving with you all. Switch to missiles." they did so. "Initiate on my mark." his arm transformed out of the side of his jet mode and held up three fingers... Two... One... "Mark!"All at once, the Seekers unleashed a barrage of missiles into one section of the cloud of enemies surrounding them, tearing a hole open. The Legion Troops instantly opened fire, ripping apart three of the Seekers as they zoomed through the gap and towards the Defence Grid's landing platform. The three remaining Seekers sprinted inside, one getting his leg blown off as they dived in and closed the blast doors.

IC: "Argh. Time for Plan B." The squad leader directed his troops. The defense grid controller would need a signal to operate the towers. Some Seekers went to the jamming tower, knocking out a few Loyalists and attempting to hold the place while jamming the signal from the defense grid controller."Split off 75% of the group and send them to that defense grid! If they take those towers we're fried! The rest, continue to assault the tower!" Ground troops charged in, firing to blow a single hole into the defense grid control area's wall so they could unplug something. An easy feat when they had heavy artillery, and the hole was blown. "Where do we--"Hunter-Seeker himself flew in and transformed. He deployed his extra arms from his back, firing at Loyalist troops and downing them as he spoke. "Fools." It may have taken more force to kill them, but incapacitation was all that he needed. He did, however, confiscate their weapons. "Concentrate your fire on this spot. Then unplug it. You will have all the time in the world to break down those doors by any means necessary, then you can plug it back in and control the defense grid." He climbed up onto the wall with his extra limbs, firing a Scatter Blaster and a Thermo Rocket Launcher at the Loyalists with his two normal arms and pointing at the right spot. He then proceeded to jump off and transform. This is an operation that must be executed with speed and precision, he thought to himself, so that we can gain control before the fools wake up. Otherwise, we may have to shed some Energon after all. The hole was blown, and the wire unplugged. The Legion troops began to bombard the blast doors. "Give it everything you got! Time to have a decent faction in all this madness!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: To reach all around the city. The city was built from the wreck of a ship, so it's logical that it would control the defense grid by signal. (Logical, not ideal.)And either way, we kind of just shut off the whole grid, even if it is wired control, so the point is moot. Just post IC already.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Being built from the wreck of a ship makes it logical that it wouldn't be controlled by signal. The ship itself wouldn't have such an unreliable defence system.Since you flew to some kind of signal tower that wouldn't exist otherwise (the building the Seekers went into was intended to be the control tower), the point certainly isn't moot. But alas, an IC.IC: Seekers (Defence Grid Control Tower)The leader of the Seekers wasted no time in rushing to the control panel on the other side of the room. "Whatever comes through that door, shoot it." he told his two squadmates, knowing they didn't stand a chance. Few if any of them would survive this ordeal.He cursed as he realised the Legion Troops had cut the connection to the defences, forcing him to do something he hoped wouldn't be necessary. He was going to have to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. Pulling out the primary and secondary connection cables, he ran to a red square on the wall (usually used to attach repair rays), plunging the primary cable inside."Gentlecons," he announced, turning to his fellow loyalists. "It's going to get hot."The Seeker opened his spark chamber, and despite the protests of his troops, jammed the secondary cable into his core. His hand still gripping the primary cable, this completed the circuit, electrocuting the Seeker leader, eventually bringing his life to a climax with a huge electromagnetic pulse, which disabled everyone's (within a small radius of the tower) weapon systems and overwrote the firewall/jamming signal/thingy that TNG did.The two remaining Seekers ran to the controls and reconnected the cables, hastily activating the defences.OOC: Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow = Technical jibba jabba, the ultimate plot device :P

OOC: Oh. I didn't think it was the control tower, hence the diverted ground troops. Anyway, what's done is done, I'll take my next move more slowly to avoid not giving a chance to react, and all that.IC: However, as no one went out to re-plug the cable that Hunter-Seeker had ordered unplugged, the defenses did not begin to fire. The door was blasted down by all of the large group of soldiers, and Hunter-Seeker himself flew in, firing on all the Seekers inside with his eight weapons. (The ones in the last post)"I believe this grid belongs to me." Legion troops soon followed up behind him, if his already heavy firepower was not enough.OOC: I'm off to bed now, but I didn't autohit. I tend to leave small numbers of NPC's some level of PC Rights.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

His six arms/legs can be used as dueling aids in a tight spot, but they are also capable of firing energy blasts making them a very formidable weapon indeed. He has not seen the need to add to his arsenal because of this.
That's why I think it's a bit out of character for HS to randomly grab a load of extra weapons.IC: Seekers (Defence Grid Control Tower)The two Loyalists dived behind the central pillar (which was covered by a layer of cables and wires) and deployed their weapons, occasionally firing back at the Legion troops while preparing EMP grenades in their free hands. Soon they armed and threw the grenades, waiting for them to detonate, at which point their enemies' sensors (such as targeting, HUD and other things) would be scrambled, allowing them to fly out through the open door.

OOC: Well, it was temporary. IC: While H-S and the 'Copters were momentarily stunned, the ground troops fired up, en masse, at the fleeing Seekers.Some Legion jets flew into the defense grid controller and re-set the controls to fire on the Loyalists. "Plug that cable back in!" The ground troops did so. The defense weaponry roared to life in every corner of New Kaon, firing even at those inside the command tower, being the security system just about everywhere. Many Loyalists were blasted down by a combination of Legion troops and the very defenses they had built.Magmatron did, after all, have a thing for lethal weaponry.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron dove into a corner to avoid the automated defenses. Yes, he did have a thing for lethal weaponry, but only because he was cautious. And in his caution, he had a few other features installed in the city. He pressed a secret panel on the wall above him. The panel slid back to reveal a small microphone."Computer!" he shouted into the apparatus, "Aftivate emergency code Echo Two Eight Seven! Override code Bravo Two Two Four!"Soon, the base of the comm tower was consumed in a massive explosion, and the structure began to collapse...

67tlbk.png

OOC: Oh. Sorry, Wotz. I just usually put things that way, so I interpreted it that way. My mistake.That depends on whether he survived the first post I made after your last post, Wheeljack. Also, Blitzwing is a good idea. He can help Lugnutz out, he needs it. (Assuming he can survive as well)You know, you can actually respond with said locked up Autobots.IC: "How inconvenient. The fool's just left New Kaon defenseless for when this is over and the Autobots strike next!" H-S transformed and escaped, the sole survivor of the blast, with one of his extra arms destroyed and his extra weapons dropped for speed. "Legion Seekers. Fire on the peak of the command tower with me in a final assault. If Decepticons must die in this war, then let Magmatron be one of them."The ground troops had finally managed to heavily damage the base of the command tower, and were still at it. As they were next to, not behind, the falling building, it did not hurt them. Neither did the blast, unless it was big enough to hit the command tower, the base of which they were standing at. "Fire." Hunter-Seeker, who had escaped the explosion with his superior flight and simply veered to the side to avoid the building, and 6 Seekers proceeded to hammer the top of the command tower, where Magmatron was, causing explosions, dealing damage, and with the aid of the ground troops, causing the tower to begin to tip over. It hardly moved, but it was slowly coming down. Very, very slowly."Hear me, Magmatron! You brought this on yourself! It is now your turn to feel fear just as your oppressed slaves have! Feel the fear, Magmatron! Feel it and fall!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: oh yeah, It Is my turn, isn't it?Ic: ShadowstormShadowstorm converted and plowed through his attackers, maybe he could thin them out.Ic: shadeShade shifted into omnitrix and picked up jolt.She fired at a tree. Which caught fire.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Uh..yep! You could stun a 'Con for a second or two with that! Any thoughts?"The ground troops attacking Shadowstorm were being torn down. A few died as he charged and attacked them."OUR FREEDOM WILL NOT BE DENIED!" A rather large one of them jumped in front of Shadowstorm and swung right at his face with a giant mace as the other troops fired on him from behind.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:Transformers-20090409-megatron-tank-cg.jpgThough if you must, fine. Instead he grabbed his barrel and pulled it aside Jazz style.IC: "Gah!" Hunter-Seeker struggled to maintain his firmness through the pain. "You never played fair, Magmatron, and neither will I! Concentrate all fire on Magmatron, Seekers!" The Seekers all fired on Magmatron. If he stayed, he would die. If he let go, he would fall to his doom.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Aligned is my second favorite. And Turmoil can't fly. :evilgrin:IC: Grindor noticed the floor was at an angle. Slowly, it was falling over. "Now, no sudden--"A Vehicon panicked and ran, then jumped out the window. He had forgotten that he was the car variant and quickly died."..movements." The building began to tip over more. Any given point in the building moved an inch diagonally down every second. Forgetting that he even had teammates, Grindor transformed. "Scrap!" He flew out and left. He was promptly shot down by a very odd-looking Seeker with a triangular apelike body, and transformed.He clung to a building with his saw, without spinning it. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He fired a missile and many bullets from his gatling gun at the Seeker, knocking him out of the sky. Slowly he began to climb down. The Legion was busy on things more important than a random brutal Decepticon with bent rotors climbing down a building...for now.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (falling building)Turmoil stood stock still, while even the toughest Decepticons around him were reduced to whimpering cool dudes. Two of his men even jumped out of the window, but they were expendable. Magmatron had gone after Hunter-Seeker, putting Turmoil in command of the troops inside the building."STOP!" he held up his hand, and silence instantly fell. It was soon broken by a colossal groan from the foot of the tower, then-CRASH!The falling building began picking up speed, people were about to start panicking again. "The window! Now!" Turmoil ordered, and after a few moments hesitation, the Decepticons inside leapt out of the window, deciding that falling to their doom was probably better than punishment for disobeying Turmoil.The huge Decepticon grabbed an energy cable leading from the neighbouring building, took a running start, and jumped out of the window after them. As the building fell, it became less and less vertical, until the group were sliding down the side at top speed, Turmoil in the lead, still holding the cable which both kept him on his feet and acted as a rope for what he was going to do next. His troops slid off the (bottom) end of the building, having a short but painful fall, which was a lot better than falling from the top, being killed by their commanding officer or being crushed while inside. They had survived, and a very, very loud crash signified that they had been moments from destruction.Turmoil, meanwhile, swung on his makeshift rope to the rooftop opposite the tower's ruins, where several Legion troops were waiting for him.OOC: Turmoil can't fly you say? Turmoil doesn't need to fly.By the way, I basically just saved everyone who was with Mags and Turmy, so there's no need for you guys to think up escape plans (mine was epic enough anyway).TNG, if you're wondering how that worked, basically it was something along the lines of the falling building in DOTM, where everyone slid down the side, except this time, the building was still falling, and one of them was water skiing on their feet.

OOC: I could see the falling building in DOTM when I read that. XDNo problems at all.IC: Legion troops were indeed waiting for Turmoil, all of which fired. Soldier-class heavy troopers on the building where he landed...And 'Copters coming from the air, some above and shooting, others below, waiting to catch him in their trap.OOC: We're gonna be needing this guy around. I decided to finally make him, and he does have a reason for being in the Legion despite his Traits and Bio. Not quite the 'Con version of Smokescreen but with the Legion, that'd be boring.Name: BetadronFaction: DecepticonClass: LeaderAppearance: http://farm3.staticf...48f6_z.jpg?zz=1Alternate mode: http://www.seanpaune...egatrontank.jpgWeapons: Betadron carried over the barrel of his tank mode as an arm Fusion Cannon, while moving its rear vents to his shoulders as mini rocket launchers. These rockets are small, but can be guided. For melee, he uses his claws, arm spikes, and a rather large sword. (Pictured)Skills: Extremely powerful in physical combat. Very stable, difficult to knock over in a fight. Powerful cannon, sharp weapons, and skill with his sword. Traits: Betadron is a commander at spark, never wanting anything for a second aside from total victory, brutal command, and the destruction of all his enemies as quickly and brutally as possible. His style is brutally direct, and he is completely ruthless. Decepticons like him are THE reason why many Autobots are firmly devoted to utter destruction of the Decepticons in general. The only times he won't kill someone he hates are when he needs them alive for personal gain, or when he's just plain tired.Weakness: Slow in robot mode, average Leader speed in vehicle mode. In other words, not very fast. He is also not very good with complex strategy. He thinks big, and knows how to deceive well, but he can't think of a Xanatos gambit or a multilayered interthreaded plan or anything of the like.Bio: Betadron and Alphonus were made on the exact same day. Ironically, they never met once. He didn't mind the caste system, as he was high up in it, but he did fight in gladiator matches. When the Decepticon uprising formed, he joined because he saw in Megatron the spark of a tyrant. A tyrant who would both allow and perpetrate the brutality that he wished. It was also the way he could gain the most power, his one true desire that overruled all others. And no, I'm not saying why he's in the Legion yet.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: If Turmoil had the Shockwave ability, I would so use it in this instance :PTake away the flight aspect of the tank and that baby's approved.IC: Turmoil (rooftop)Turmoil blasted the ground in front of him several times to cloud his walking opponents' vision, then fired several shots at his flying enemies, and to finish off leapt into open air.At least, he thought it was open air.To his surprise, he landed on another Legion trooper, which was flying low for whatever reason. Thinking fast, he grabbed the cockpit (or rather, the section that would be a cockpit if it was an Earth vehicle), and attempted to steer it into it's allies nearby.

IC: It steered right into the largest ally it had in the area that still functioned. That ally pulled it out from under Turmoil, causing him to land on the same rooftop. "Turmoil. I believe we've met." Betadron hurled the Seeker off, not bothering to check whether or not he started up his engines or not. "Pity you're a Loyalist."A growl escaped his voice box as he deployed his fusion cannon/sword assembly and his shoulder rocket launchers. He fired four rockets off, which came at Turmoil from the four cardinal directions, while firing at him from between the paths of two rockets so he would not be hit. "Die."OOC: Epic duel time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Betadron jumped to the side as well, as the missiles pulled up to avoid collision. They all came at Turmoil from behind, as Betadron charged at Turmoil while firing, then swung his sword when he got close enough. If Turmoil intended to shoot him as he charged without Betadron being able to dodge, they'd both end up hit. That and the missiles were a problem."I wouldn't advise the age-old move away at the last second so the missiles hit me tactic. It really is getting boring, the way it never works."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Actually, that would work in this situation :P But I'll be a bit more original.IC: Turmoil (rooftop)When someone runs, both feet are off the ground for a a few milliseconds. This was common knowledge on Cybertron. Another factor, that Turmoil knew from years of experience, was that Betadron was a very sturdy opponent.Turmoil dropped to the ground, as Betadron's foot came down on him, and caught the leg, and with the speed Betadron was moving at plus the fact that he was already moving into his next step, he could not use his usual stability to save himself from being tossed into the path of the missiles.OOC: If you count grabbing and moving someone's leg as an autohit, then I'll edit.

OOC: He controls them directly, they're not heat-seekers. So, that really wouldn't work.And no, I don't count that as an autohit.IC: Betadron sent the missiles to the side when he tripped over, so that they wouldn't hit him, and simply had them fly in a circle at the edge of the building, saved for when he could make a proper trap with them. He fell over, his leg treads slamming right into Turmoil's face. "Ragh!" His sword was out, and though his position was awkward, he was able to slash at Turmoil's stomach area because his body was not on top of that part. To top it all off, he spun his treads to grind Turmoil's face up a bit.

Pk57sNJ.jpg