Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (It begins)The meeting had completed, messages had been sent. Then...nothing. For the longest time, nothing happened. The Autobots had to be wondering if H-S had been found out and killed then. Then a signal blazed it's way across the planetary network, hacking into every screen, every audio device with almost contemptuous ease. Hunter-Seekers face appeared on each one them. "Nibiru. Hear me. Decepticons. Hear me. The time has come. I have seen my comrades beaten and killed by those who are supposed to be their allies. I have seen how our miners live in fear. Megatron started this revolution for our right to free will. But now Magmatron and his personal goons beat the free will out of those who have joined our cause. This is not what I fought for on Cybertron. This is not what you fought for on Cybertron. I have stood by, I admit, I have waited to see if things would improve." Hunter-Seeker paused. "They have not." Hunter-Seeker slammed his fist down on a nearby control panel. "Now we will make them listen. We will make them hear us! MAGMATRON! Hear me you excuse for a lord! We are coming for you. We are coming by air, by land and we are, most of all, coming with rage in our hearts!""We will tear you asunder! Those who have beaten and abused us will pay. They will pay in energon and sparks. We will not stop. We will not halt. We will advance forwards with all the rage and fury of the great techno-organic monsters. You will know, at least, the fear we have known as our armies and our freedom fighters close a noose of steel and plasma around your neck. Even as I speak, it is coming. In every mine. In every base...in New Kaon itself! You have ruled through fear, but even the fearful can fight back when pressed far enough. You have pressed us. Now we are coming for you. Your own soldiers are turning on you. Your commanders are dying. Your goons are being overwhelmed. We are the Decepticon Liberation Legion. Fear us. We are coming." Then the transmission cut out.In bases, in mines and in New Kaon. Silence reigned. Then explosions and the sounds of blaster fire violently usurped it's position. Vehicons turned on their commanders, Insecticons swarmed from their hives and crashed into loyalist forces. Many Vehicons not in on the conspiracy turned coat, and joined their brothers in the Legion. Many stayed loyal, but surprise and shock was on the side of the Legion. Loyalist systems, including their comm network, started to collapse under the weight of specially prepared viruses. Loyalist forces would find themselves cut off and surrounded. Time would tell who would win.OOC: 'Con players. Time to choose a side.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: MagmatronMagmatron received the transmission. He stood up and pulled out both scatter blasters. "Time to choose a side," he said, "choose wrong, and I'll paint the walls with your energon."He pressed a button and the entire stadium locked down. No way in, no way out. In an instant, Magmatron was in the center of the field. "None leave until the traitors among us are dead."And just like that, the coliseum turned into a battlefield.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Ah, TNG is back. Which means I can get this part of things started.IC: NPC MedicSmokescreen. A voice said over a private comm channel. As the commanding officer of the group that captured her, I thought you might want to know that the neutral is waking up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Back for now. I only wish the IRL problem I have at the moment was less severe.IC: "Noted. Prepare to interrogate." He slowly laughed."GRAAAAH!" Grindor was hit, armor pieces quickly falling off. He spun while jumping, flipping, transforming, and firing at Sideways all at once. "RAAAAAAAAH..." He was able to avoid some shots with his maneuver as he began unleashing his physically superior firepower. "STOP! WE MUST DEFEND LORD MAGMATRON!""What just happened?!" Lugnutz quickly stood up and tossed Sunstreak to Sky Shadow. "HALT! MUTINY! PREPARE TO DEFEND LORD MAGMATRON!""Well, just remember. You can always talk to me if you have a problem." Omnitrix ate more Energon cubes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: NPC Medic/ShadowshotWhen Shadowshot woke fully, she found herself in chair, her hands cuffed, and her feet chained to the floor. She was still in the Medbay, but she was effective a prisoner.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ShadowshotOoooooh, so many things I could say to you. But I won't. Right now."Oh, I was lost. I have a terrible sense of direction, my nav sensors got a bit of a shock when I landed on this planet."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "I find it hard to believe that someone who took on a Decepticon with much more physical power would be a fool like that. You fought with strategy; if you had not, you would be scrap and he would be doing some ceremonial dance to hail Magmatron on your ashes." He stepped a little bit closer. "Tell me the truth."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShadowshotShadowshot looked up, a grin on her face, and looked Smokecreen in the optic. "The truth? You can't handle the truth." Her optics flared, and her grin didn't fade.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadowshot"You see this, this is why I hate you guys." Shadowshot commented, quite unimpressed by the sword in front of her. "I mean, the 'Cons aren't any better, but man! You guys have the audacity to claim you're the good guys."As she spoke, she was hard at work. She already knew who the Autobot commander was, so this, this would be simple. Since no one had bothered to disable her comm, she opened a channel to Grindcore.Autobot Commander Grindcore. This is a neutral, being held in one of your medbays, and being tortured. If you at all stand for what you say you do, please help! She included a picture of Smokescreen menacing her with a sword.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Will respond as Smokescreen when Krayzikk responds to the cut. Mind responding as Magmatron? I'm a Loyalist OOC as much as IC, just cause I like the 'Cons being pure evil in contrast to the mixed personalities of the 'Bots. Therefore, I'd like to suggest that we DO SOMETHING NOW. O_o

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShadowshotShadowshot grimaced. The damage may have been cosmetic, but it hurt like the Pit. She was itching to tear this guy apart, but she needed to play things just right.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: So the incompetent medic had forgotten to disable the comms. "Understood." He slowly laughed. "Because I cannot trust you as of yet, especially considering that sneaky stunt you just pulled..." Smokescreen took a tow cable off the wall, anchored one end to his wrist and the other around Shadowshot's neck, and transformed. As much as he hated his vehicle mode, he loved torture more. He drove on at a medium speed, for a balance between the length and amount of pain. "To Grindcore's tower, then. After all, he did not say how to have you report to him!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron"Hail, my brethren!" Magmatron cried over the sound of blaster fire, "let us stomp out this rebellion before it grows any larger! The Decepticons are a force to be reckoned with, and this pathetic Legion does not deserve to wear the badge that symbolizes our might!"He paused, letting the crowd calm down and take in what he just said."And if you disagree," he said, "I'll gladly rip out your spark!"

67tlbk.png

IC: ShadowshotShadowshot bit back a groan of pain. While the treatment she was currently receiving would be moderately painful for most, it was even worse due to her thinner armor. But she endured it without complaint.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadeShe sighed again.IC: BlitzwingIcy blitzwing made himself heard. "I have no qualms with you, sir" his tone was cold as usual, but sincere.IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm had watched the transmission.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Smokescreen took the dirtiest, most scratched and dinged route there. Come to think of it, that wasn't even one of the roads. It was over a few adjacent short buildings that happened to have vents, holes, blades, and smokestacks."Grindor. Are you loyal?""I could not be more so." The helicopter Decepticon smoothed out his injuries the best he could, still battle-ready, as the fight had not been to the death. He approached Magmatron. "Lord Magmatron, we are ready to serve. Position us, and we will strike as the true warriors you know us to be.""Get over here, Sideways, Sky Shadow, Sunstreak! Lord Magmatron, o mighty one, what is your grand and GLORIOUS plan of attack?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShadowshotWhen they finally arrived, Shadowshot was leaking energon from multiple wounds in addition to the cut on her cheek, and and even more scrapes covered her body.She waited for Grindcore to arrive. If he didn't soon, then she might lose it and just end Smokescreen right then and there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: If I am absent when needed, as I am bound to be more than once in my time of trial with regard to computer access, my two 'Cons will be controlled by Zyke when I am offline. My 'Bots will be stuck, unfortunately. I will try to keep up with the PM contest as my main priority for this reason. Oh, and Zyke. I'd prefer that they live. Just use them the best you can for the civil war.Logic dictates that the Vehicons and Miners would like H-S more, while the NPC named 'Cons would like Magmatron more, by the way. Since they're the least abused whereas the Vehicons and Miners are most abused.IC: Smokescreen transformed, causing his wrist to move and swing Shadowshot around and over himself, slamming her into a ventilation system's bladed fan. What a stroke of luck... he thought to himself.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShadowshotThis bugger is gonna pay, when I get the chance.Shadowshot let out a groan, as the blades ground against her armor. She stood, and glared at Smokescreen. "Are you going to take me to your leader, or are you going to risk punishment by injuring me too much?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowshotOkay. This guy is going to die. In fact, he just jumped to the top of my kill list. No one makes me wear a leash like their pet.Once they reached Grindcore's quarters, she stood, and jabbed a finger in Smokescreen's direction. "I would like to protest this buffoon's conduct. As you can see, it is hardly pleasant."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadethere was something she wanted to do actually. "I'll... be right back." she said. and she took off before she got a response.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadeshe went a little ways away from the base so she would not be disturbed during the long process. she sat down and went to work using her gauntlets to help do the job. it would soon be an undeniable fact that she was an autobot.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile