Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Crosscut (somewhere)Crosscut sighed. Dragging someone bigger than you all the way to a medical bay wasn't what he had in mind when he decided to help out the Autobots, but it would have to pay off eventually. He transformed seamlessly, as if he was just getting up from being on all fours, and hoisted Hydra's now-limp body over his shoulders, beginning his journey to the nearest med bay.Whatever happened to the sensible pricks from back in the day? he thought.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: BlitzwingBlitzwing roamed around the base leisurely for a little and decided to check on his partner. hopefully he wasn't too peeved at him, not that he had the ability to actually harm him in any way, but still.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: Seems like a legit squad TNG :P.IC: Sideways & Sky Shadow"Heh potential im good as recruited- No challenge will stop me"Sky Shadow walked towards the Magmatron's chamber where he ran into a small Minicon "Hey little guy I havent seen you around, whats your name?"OOC: Sky Shadow has a thing for small and cute stuff its not really a weakness but whatever :P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: uh, no, must have missed that. sorry.IC: BlitzwingBlitzwing jumped he hadn't noticed the bot, and immediately forgot what he was going to do."What do you want?"

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Blitzwingthe insane head revealed itself saying: "got that right!" and blasting him with laser cannons, followed by his insane sounding laugh.OOC: have we not learned that blitzwing is insane already?and, by the way, i would like to apologize for yesterday. I was just a bit frustrated at the time.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Deltus Deltus finally finished it a Leader sized cloaker with a simple press of a button Amy leader sized bot can hide like a scout... "now to test this thing"..OOC: Since Deltus invents stuff he should start inventing stuff, so requesting approval for the leader sized cloaker (it's built like the phase shifter its detachable)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Um, Zyke obviously has the final say, but I'd be inclined to say no.For one things, that is a rather large ability to bestow on a bot that large and tough without drawbacks. For another, you just made it. I mean, you can't just make something. You didn't gather parts, you didn't have a long trial and error process, you didn't have any hijinks wherein something explodes.... It was just there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DeltusDeltus finally finished it a Leader sized cloaker with a simple press of a button Amy leader sized bot can hide like a scout... "now to test this thing"..OOC: Since Deltus invents stuff he should start inventing stuff, so requesting approval for the leader sized cloaker (it's built like the phase shifter its detachable)
OOC: Well, that seems a little far-fetched. I guess it's fine, but it would obviously have its flaws ;)But as Krayzikk said, it would take a while to build. Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC:Deltus"Here goes..." Deltus switched it on a strange sensation rang through his bodyc and then "Hey im invisible" Deltus joy was short lived 30 seconds after he turned it in it malfunctioned blowing up on his hand "Owww prima scrap it..Hmm guess it needs a few more links" Deltus went back too work.OOC: Once he works out the kinks for a limit how about Leader class: Cloaking last only 3 postsSoldier class: Cloaking last 2 post

Edited by Deltus

OOC: That would work.IC:Magmatron and the others ended up in a huge, bowl-shaped arena that resembled the ones in Kaon back on Cybertron. The Decepticon commander explained the rules: Blitzwing and Grindor were going to tag-team against Sideways, and just for giggles, Sky Shadow (who was promptly ordered to report to the arena).

67tlbk.png

IC: "I will go FIRST!" Grindor charged in and fired his gatling gun, swinging his arm but keeping it in the general area of Sideways, so he wouldn't be able to keep up with all the bullets with his portals. Just in case, he launched one grenade over to Sideways and slowly began to transform, in case the portals somehow did work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Attack, FOOL!" Grindor yelled at Blitzwing while transforming to fly out of the way. He fired with his gatling gun as he moved up, down, left, and right frantically to dodge (if there were not multiple shots, he just moved out of the way once and fired his gun) while awaiting his cover fire.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Grindor transformed in midair, shooting one missile from his chest at the Drone to blow it up, and using his saw rotors to slice any tentacles that came anywhere near him--and Sideways if he did too. While doing this, he landed on his feet, slamming into the ground and making a small explosion.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blitzwing he was angry, very angry. he proceeded to transform into his cube shaped tank mode and rapidly fire on his opponents.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

ICSideways tentacles weren't going down that easily They wrapped around his saws it hurt but sideways could take it he transformed and shot small missle at grindor. Meanwhile Sly Shadow transformed and shot at Blitzwing from above.

Edited by Deltus

IC: As Lugnutz finally had his parts replaced, he transformed and flew off."You're welcome..."He flew over New Kaon, then noticed the battle down there. "WHAT?! DECEPTICONS FIGHTING DECEPTICONS!?" He flew down, transformed, and landed on the edge of the ring. "I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS--" He noticed Magmatron. "Uh-ahem. May I know what this is, O grand and glorious Magmatron?" Grindor, now that he was reeling in Sideways by the tentacles, shot him with a chest missile. The range was such that he could not dodge without allowing his tentacles to be cut, but if it did hit the explosion would not hurt Grindor. After all, he had reeled him in to his own desired range.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Grindor quickly transformed, and as his saw blade ended up in the back of his helicopter mode, he ended up swinging Sideways right into the path of the missile. While doing so, he took the opportunity to fire off a few gatling rounds at Sky Shadow. "There. Assistance. Return the favor when I give the order!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg