Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: you underestimate waters affects on projectiles. a few inches under water and sniper bullets are mere shrapnel. pellets would fare much worse.IC: Hydramost of the projectiles dissolved on impact, but a few made it through and hit her in the stomach and chest area.in response she charged hastily in the the enemies direction, when she got close enough she used her swords to attempt to disarm her opponent. actually attacking was a last resort.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Shatterquake"Like a little protoform caught with one hand in the energon cookie jar." Shatterquake grinned, and laughed again at the mental image.IC: ShadowshotIn a quick move, she caught the sword attacks on her forearm shields. Before Hydra could bring her katana back yo defend, she jammed the barrel of her shotgun against Hydra's chest, and pulled the trigger.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hydraher opponent had managed to penetrate most of the barrier with the barrel of her gun, making it a certain, almost fatal hit. she crumpled to her knees, with enough life to sheath her swords. and than keeled over in agony. with the little bit of concentration she had left she sent a shard of ice straight toward her opponents head.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadowshotShadowshot leaned back, the ice skimming the front of her helm. She looked down at Hydra, a scowl on her face. "I warned you. I didn't even want to kill you, but you left me no choice."Her gaze quickly shot up, to make sure Firestorm had not yet arrived.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Hydrathe shock of the blow leveled off. she was in bad shape, and she needed someone else to get here fast. as a precaution she plugged the wounds ice, which her body drank up quickly. the cold helped ease the pain, but she was in no condition to fight. especially when her opponent was wielding ranged weapons.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Painkiller"I didn't look like a guilty protoform," she insisted. "Absolutely not."OOC: Firestorm (and possibly a few Autotroopers) will arrive in a few posts. ;)-Inferna

IC: HydraShe did the only thing she could. she stood up she was shaky but she would manage. she quickly clogged the barrels of the shotguns with ice, making them too risky to fire. than she made a sphere of ice, she than shoved her palm into it, making a shower of splinters.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shatterquake"You absolutely did." Shatterquake chuckled again, at her current look of indignation. "Like one caught red-handed."IC: ShadowshotShadowshot glanced about, trying to think of a plan. First that bumbling fool blows my cover, then that one shows up. Now I've got 'Bots headed right for me, and nowhere to run. These woods are too thick for me to drive through them. Assuming it's just a soldier, I might be able to fight them and win. But they probably brought backup, in which case I'm screwed. She ignored the ice, and let her shotguns vanish back into subspace.Well, never do as the enemy expects. The femme thought to herself, as she ran forward, toward Firestorm. Her current bearing would have her pass about ten yards to the soldier's left.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hydra"not so fast." she froze the escaping femme's feet to the ground. and limped in her direction.she was not happy. and her armor was growing darker as the seconds passed.IC: ShadeShade had made her way to the mess hall and quickly discovered two bots she hadn't seen around since her arrival. she hoped they didn't notice her.OOC: almost thought i double posted for a second....

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadowshotA well placed strike with her blade freed Shadowshot from her bonds. A shot toward Hudra's head with a newly materialized pistol bought her the tone to escape Hydra's sight into the trees, and continue on her course.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: HydraShe created a shield the second she heard the shot, deflecting it to who knows where.she brought up a number of ice shards out of the ground, and fired them in rapid succession at her attacker. she only did stuff like this when she was really ticked. getting shot will do that to you. and her opponent being out of site was beyond her concern at this point.OOC: I'm off for tonight.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Um, not to be a stickler, but I'm noticing a bit of a discrepancy here. Take a look at the first post after Hydra was shot. Then the one just above this. There is no way she recovered that fast in the span of about two minutes. She was shot point blank in the chest, and you accurately described this with your first of these posts.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: PainkillerThe femme was tempted to reply "Was not" as a knee-##### reaction, but checked herself and didn't. It would just give his arguement more weight about her acting like a young protoform.As such, she just glared at him and continued consuming her third cube.IC: FirestormWith the foliage around her being so thick, and the fact she was practically fighting the forest itself to get to the area, the soldier wasn't truely paying attention to her surroundings, letting the three Autotroopers (lazy afts, she thought derogatively of them) that were behind her and letting her clear a path do that work. It was them, not her, that Shadowshot would have to fool.-Inferna

IC: As Lugnutz flew over, he noticed Sky Shadow on the ground, a few Autobots headed to the area, and an Autobot fighting a...no badge, no faction-specific energy signature? He transformed and landed. "FOR THE GLORY OF THE DECEPTICONS!" He rather hastily pulled Sky Shadow up. "Stand your ground! IN THE NAME OF GRAND AND GLORIOUS MAGMATRON, I DEMAND THE SURRENDER OF YOU AUTOBOTS!"OOC: Yep...worst thing he could POSSIBLY have done. However, Shadowshot comes across to me as insane also, considering how she just shoots people at the drop of a hat for stepping past an invisible line.IC: Omnitrix noticed the commotion. He shifted into a motorcycle and drove, catching up to the Autotroopers. Ok. No spinning, and I can do this. He transformed and shifted simultaneously, landing as an Autotrooper, though holding his own sonic weapons. That way he could blend in. "What's the situation?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh, that's all you wanted? He'll do that, that's for sure. I even said no spinning. If he spins, he'll fall over.IC: Smokescreen joined up with the squad, then transformed when he reached them. I hate that vehicle mode...weak! He patched in Shade and Crosscut. "Might I ask what the slag you are doing?! There is battle ahead. Get to my coordinates or you'll both be court martialed!" He slowly laughed. Now he had the chance to tear someone up...again.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Sky Shadow"Oh Vector Sigma... Look you- we should get out of here now. the Autobots will be crawling here like scraplets in a few minutes"OOC: Wow start the fight while the kid in another time zone sleeps >> I see how it is :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: you failed to make the observation that her reaction time was probably faster than yours, i need something.besides she's getting ticked, when that happens she gets insanely hyper-focused, and nothing else matters. It's not unreasonable to think that she could keep going for a bit longer. but that can't last long.anyway...IC: HydraShe fell to a kneeling position, no longer being able to hold herself up. she put one hand to the wound to them leaking energon and she could no longer manage enough concentration to seal them back up, she needed help, fast.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: You might note that Shadowshot's profile makes mention of her agility. She moves fast, and reacts well. Not to mention, being hyperfocused doesn't eliminate the fact that she was shot point blank in the chest with a shotgun. She shouldn't even be conscious.IC: Shatterquake"Oh, come on. Don't glare at me. Please?" Shatterquake pleaded. IC: ShadowshotShadowshot cursed. She was now caught between that hollering psycho, and a group of Autobots. Considering the number of them, it was almost certain she'd be seen. In fact, was that Autotrooper looking at her....?OOC: And Shadowshot isn't insane. But she doesn't trust either faction, and was experimented on by one of them. She doesn't care what they do as long as they leave her alone, but when they don't leave her alone....

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadowshot"You bumbling scrapheap!" Shadowshot snarled at Lugnutz. "Have 'Cons gotten more stupid over the years, or were you always this bad? This is twice you've ruined my cover!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Those who would fight with us would come out of the woodwork once the battle is joined I think. I have the support of many Insecticon's and, if I may be optimistic, most of the Vehicons. They will join us, if only to avoid being slagged the next time one of the higher echelons get bored."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: at this point I'm pretty irked that that even happened, that's mostly why i didn't just let her stay down. from how i see it that was pretty much an autohit, as the only way i could've avoided it was through god mobbing. and realistically, considering the fact that, looking at the profile again, it is probably reasonable to assume we are about evenly matched in speed, if that is the case, I should've been given more time to react. I really don't think that was a fair fight. ok, don't expect much from me for the rest of the day, i have band practice in a little.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: It wasn't g-modding. It was realism.Katanas are short-range weapons. Furthermore, it takes time to bring them back into a position whhere you can do anything with them after they've been deflected. In that amount of time, it is incredibly easy to point, and shoot, a shotgun. Furthermore, due to the nature of a shotgun, it wouldn't even have needed to be a dead-accurate shot. That's just how the stopping power of such a weapon works. Even if they are on the same level speed-wise, which I doubt (I don't recall a mention of her speed in Hydra's profile), the speed of the attacks still lead to the same. Just because there wasn't a way for you to avoid the attack doesn't mean it was an autohit. An autohit is an attack without a chance to respond. That was an attack you couldn't easily have avoided, and that is how RPG combat works. When you can't avoid an attack without g-modding or playing unrealistically, that is when an attack is successful.I've been staff in both this RPG and another, and staff-substitute in another. I know what g-modding is. If you had a problem, then you should have mentioned it earlier, instead of g-modding after the fact.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Whatever. but I know I mentioned it. I would've been able to avoid/stop it if there was time for a reaction, which there was not. the only way i could've not been godmodding is to get hit. and even if i didn't mention speed, is realistic to assume that someone could wield only swords and survive and not be fast?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I stated that the shotgun was aimed, and fired. After that, the ball was in your court. The attack wasn't g-modding. And you don't have to be fast to use a sword, just skilled. And even beyond that, if there isn't a mention of it made in a profile, you aren't assumed to have it.And furthermore, I think you completely ignored my point about RPG combat. When your options are g-moderator or get hit, you get hit. That is how the system works.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Krayzikk is right. Seriously, you attacked a guy with a gun with a....sword. Seriously, how did you expect that to go?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: i expected to be given a chance to do something.anyway, i have to leave soon, and hydra is in need of the bots that where coming, like, now.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: beca- never mind. it's over and done, I'll just be more careful next time.right now she needs a medical team, and it doesn't appear i can reasonably get that either... see you in like three hours... stupid Thursday night practices....

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: GrindcoreGrindcore watched a transport bearing the Decepticon badge flew into New Iacon airspace. "Hold your fire," he commanded to anyone who was defending said airspace, "send a party of Autotroopers."The ship landed just in front of the gate of the city and the bay doors shifted open. Autobots who hadn't seen the light of day in countless cycles filed out into open air, shielding their eyes with their servos. Once they realized where they were, many of them broke out into cheers, untold happiness showing on their faceplates. "Send our transport."Another transport, this one bearing the Autobot logo, rose out of New Iacon and flew off for the captured mine.OOC: Let it begin!

67tlbk.png

IC: ShadowshotAlright. Let's see.... I can't escape. Can't run, can't fight back. There are too many to deal with at my current energy level. But the only reliable witness won't be talking for a while.... Perfect.Before the Autotroopers could take note, her weapons disappeared back into subspace. She stepped out in to the open, hands up. "Don't shoot. I'm unarmed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Then come in with us," Smokescreen commanded, "and you will live. For now. You are under arrest for willfully assaulting an Autobot." Lugnutz suddenly fired at the Autotroopers and Firestorm, while punching at Shadowshot with the Punch of Kill Everything. "FOR THE GLORY OF THE DECEPTICONS!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You know Hydra is the only one who actually saw Shadowshot attack anyone, right? And logic would dictate that the one behind the attacks is probably the Decepticon who had showed up before Lugnutz, and not the unarmed neutral surrendering?IC: ShadowshotShadowshot jumped back, catching the edge of the attack, and falling back further. She scowled, as even the relatively minor hit caused damage to her weakly armored frame.

fK5oqYf.jpg