Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: ShadowshotNot too far from the outskirts of New Iacon, a figure stood in the shadow of a tree.Shadowshot watched the settlement with interest, and a touch of annoyance. They were expanding too quickly, too rapidly. They'd already disturbed the neutrals in the archipelago. They had lost much of their fear of the mountains, and the jungle inside them.Between them and the 'Cons, it's only a matter of time until they find me. They aren't actively looking for me, but they'll find me nonetheless. Wait, what was that? She whirled, and came face to face with a lone Autotrooper. It's face was inscrutable, but the gun leveled at her chest said a lot. "Identify yourself. Autobot, or Decepticon?""Neither. Now back up.""I'm afraid I have to take you in. We can't have unknown variable this close to our base." He pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Hold out your hands."Shadowshot stared at him a moment. "I'm sorry, but I can't come with you, soldier boy." Her optics flared, and a pistol appeared in her hand. "Goodbye." In one quick move, she leveled the gun at his head, and shot him between the eyes. The Autotrooper dropped, his spark going out within seconds.OOC: Shadowshot, open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ic: shadeShade had awoke from her stasis, not entirely sure where she was. She sat up and figured out.what was going on and what had happened.OOC: she's in the medical area if someone wants to interact.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: ShadowshotI've got to be going. Even if they didn't hear the gunshot, they'll soon come looking for this guy. She sent the weapon back into subspace, and it vanished without a trace.She bent down to slide the deceased cybertronian's optic covers down, and set a transmissions beach on the corpse. It would send a signal to the Autobots to let them know where to pick up the body.With barely a sound, she transformed, and drove halfway around the perimeter of New Iacon to set up shop there. She kept watching the settlement. She needed to know their plans, and who was among their ranks. Especially medical officers. She needed to know what medics were present, so she'd know exactly who to avoid.IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake finished his first cube, and raised an optic ridge. "Rather hungry, are we?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Sky Shadow "If you dont mind Magmatron sir I’ll be taking my leave now". Sky Shadow walked out of the chamber and after a while he transformed and flew off he didn’t know where he was going but after a while he found himself near New Iacon "Oh scrap how did I get here!" OOC: Id interact with you Krayzikk with Deltus since he seems like a good character to go with Shadowshot (since he considers himself a netrual) but hes captured. And im a decepticon character right now so yeah :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Sky Shadow "Oh jeez" Sky Shadow was an expert flier but the sheer amount of fire power over whelmed him. Eventually one the shots hit his wing and he came crashing down in the forest. He barely managed to get up his leg was hurt bad "I'm scrapped..." he limped away from his crash site as fast as he could.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: ShadowshotFool. Shadowshot glared at Sky Shadow as he crashed. He's gonna get me caught.***********************************As Sky Shadow tried to limp away, he would find a small femme blocking his path. I'd say I have five minutes until the Autotroopers arrive. I'll have to deal with him in that time."Fool. Are you aware of how stupid you are?"OOC: Zyke, I'm just guessing that Autotroopers would show up. I mean, they'd want to deal with an intruder that they haven't actually taken out yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadowshot"You know what's funny? I really don't care. I wouldn't even care if you felt stupid for joining the Autobots." Extending a hand toward him, a pistol materialized his her hand, aimed at his head. "What I do care about, is that you've led the 'Bots right to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Sky Shadow"Youve just revealed yourself and if you shoot me the Autobots will know your here... Now if your smart as you act youd get your aft outta here and leave me be the Autobots only think I'm here, so get outta here now or shoot and blow your cover completely.."

Edited by Deltus

OOC: prepare to meet Hydra. again. sort of...IC: HydraHydra had been snooping around the area, looking for stuff to slice up with her swords when she heard the shot, and went to investigate. she saw the two bots, and didn't recognize either one of them. she stayed in the shadows, hopefully out of sight but she was close enough that she had to be careful where she stepped for fear of alerting them.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Sky Shadow Sky Shadow looked at Hydra and Shadowshot,"hmm Drone: Repair leg" Sky Shadows drone began patching up his leg, it wasn't badly injured his wing was another story though. Sky Shadow could walk normally now "hmm you gonna let me leave now or get us both captured"

IC: HydraHydra walked out of the shadows and went in their direction. "well, well, well, what do we have here?" she said in a an unreadable tone. "i really hope you aren't going to make me attack, because neither of us will enjoy it, that, I will promise."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hydra"believe me, I don't want a fight. but I will if you make me."she had not drawn her swords yet.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadowshot"You see, that all depends on if you intend to try and take me back to New Iacon with you." Shadowshot said guardedly. "Unfortunately for you, I'm fairly certain that's what your regulation states."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hydra"my regulation states a lot of things, but if you have no ill intentions, i don't see why we can't talk this out, and, if you happen to disappear somewhere in that process, it's hardly my fault. but i would like to know what you are doing so close to our base."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadowshot"Shut up, you fool." She said to Sky Shadow, her optics never leaving Hydra. She hasn't picked up on the beacon I left on that corpse yet. The instant she does that, I'm screwed."You people have been getting awfully close to my territory. And you brought medics. I'm making sure you aren't going any closer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hydra"cut the ambush, I can handle it." she said it out loud so the bot's could hear her"well, unfortunately for you, the rest of the autobots are a little less understanding than I am." she paused, " may I ask what the gunshot I heard not too long ago was?"

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hydra"hm, can't say I blame you, last bot I saw get taken in was tortured half to death for quite awhile. I'm amazed she survived, she was a scrawny little thing."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hydra"I'm not entirely sure those things can be alive, let alone dead. now, you said you had a problem, unfortunately I do not believe I can help you with that. But i know someone who can. but that would require going into our base, and I'm not sure how understanding the rest of my team will be." she gave her a little time to think it over. "oh, by the way, leaving things on dead bodies isn't the smartest thing to do." she allowed herself a little smile.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadowshot"The dead are things to be respected. Not to be left out to rust away." She tentatively lowered her weapon. "And there is no way in the pit I am going in there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hydra"odd coming from the person who did it.... anyway... I figured you would say that, but unless you have another solution, I can't help you."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadowshot"I think you seriously underestimate the size of my guns. And the effect they have on people. I don't care if Optimus freakin' Prime himself walks into my turf, he dies."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I think it's only a matter of time til more ;Bots show up. Hey 'Ferna, maybe Firestorm should make a visit!IC: Shadowshot"It's not a threat, it's a promise. If you enter my territory, you die."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hydrashe sighed. or something. I'm not entirely sure robots can sigh. uh moving on. "well if you're a threat, I'm afraid i need you to come with me." she flipped up her face shield and visor. "we can do this the easy way, or the mildly less easy way, take your pick."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shatterquake Shatterquake laughed, finishing his second cube. "That, your expression right there, was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in my entire life."IC: Shadowshot"I think you already know the answer to that." Shadowshot lowered her arms, and the outlines of two forearm sword/shield combos, as well as two shotguns appeared. A split second later, and they had solidified into the weapons themselves. Inside, she grimaced at the energy drop. "Bring it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: FINALLY! it will be brought.IC: HydraShe whipped out her katanas, and to prevent as much damage to herself as possible, created a thick shield of liquid water around herself, perfectly matching the shape of the bot underneath it. for good measure she did an intimidating sword dance, swinging her katanas around in a carefully measured way. but said nothing.OOC: be back in a bit.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: So it shall be written, so it shall be done.IC: Painkiller"I'm not sure, I think you've seen funnier. Jazz dancing in the medcamp, maybe?"IC: FirestormAs if on cue, faint crashing of a Cybertronian through the underbrush began reaching the audio receptors of the combatants. The soldier was a long way off -- she couldn't drive through here -- but she'd eventually be along.OOC: Happy now, Krayzikk? =P-Inferna

OOC: Very. XD I need to test Shadowshot out in actual combat, I'm never sure how effective my characters are until I put them through their hoops.IC: ShadowshotScrap. Another one on the way, sounds like a soldier. Expect heavy firepower. I need to end this fast.Her optics flared, as she studied Hydra. Water shield. Not a problem, water couldn't stop a bullet. Katanas. Close range only.In several seconds, she had determined her strategy. Hydra was too far away for the usage of her katanas, but just close enough to be shot.Shadowshot raised her shotguns, and fired both at Hydra. The range and dispersal of the shot would mean that she would almost certainly be hit. The water shield would do little to defend her.IC: Shatterquake"That still might have been funnier. I'm not even sure how to describe that expression."

fK5oqYf.jpg