Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Decepticons (Arena)"SIR YES SIR!" chorused the seekers, Turmoil's 'Cons and other assorted characters in the arena.Turmoil watched the team of eight Seekers blast through the roof and take to the skies, before turning to the rest of the 'Cons in the Arena (save Magmatron and Sideways). "All of you, you're with me. You do as I tell you, or you end up like our friend here." he gestured to the Brute he had massacred earlier.OOC: Turmoil's talking to all the PCs as well, including Lugnutz, Blitzwing, Grindor and Sky Shadow.

OOC: What's the matter, Wheeljack?IC: Grindcore"Because I want to call you something other than 'Neutral,'" came Grindcore's reply. He moved something around on the holo-screens floating in front of him."Now, Shadowshot," he continued, "under normal circumstances, I would have you thrown into the prison for willful assault on an Autobot. However, I'd really rather not leave you with Smokescreen, especially after seeing the way he's been treating prisoners lately. You're free to go, and if anyone tries to stop you, tell them to shove it up their exhaust port because I told you you could leave."

67tlbk.png

OOC: we just had three people quit in the span of less than a day. and we didn't have many to start out with. I feel like I'm watching the topic die as we speak.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Shadowshot".... I don't understand this. I shot and nearly killed one of your soldiers, and I did ki-" She stopped short. Scrap. You couldn't just take your good luck and leave, could you, Shadowshot?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: true. well, I assure you, I wont be leaving. by the way, where is Hydra?IC: ShadeShe was done with her work. she had the outline. the outline was a neon purple, while the inside was a purple that matched the rest of the purple on her armor. she would have gone with red, but she liked coherent color schemes. there was one on each shoulder, and one on each wing. the autobot symbols should stick out like a sore thumb. and that's exactly what she wanted.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: alright.IC: HydraShe hurried from the medical bay as quickly as she could heading toward."Grindcore! I ha-... oh... never mind." she paused. "maybe I should just go...." OOC: just go with it. i'm assuming she would want to let him know, as i doubt she was very concerned with what was going on, and probably didn't know.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "We shall fight, guard, serve, and destroy as you command!" Grindor jumped into the portal, all weapons deployed in case anyone was attacking the quarters.""NONE SHALL HARM THE GRAND AND GLORIOUS MAGMATRON OR HIS QUARTERS!" Lugnutz jumped into the portal.Omnitrix shook his head. "Uh, little guy? Gonna say anything?" He waved his hand in front of Jolt's face.OOC: Wait, Zyke, you have H-S? I suggest giving him to someone else in the case of a fight between him and Magmatron. Not me, because I would lose on purpose and there's no honor or fun in that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry, uh... where were we exactly?... of course it's gonna die if no one responds!Really guys?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: He joked that he'd bust Jolt's head with a rock, and Jolt asked him if he could at least make it a big rock. He laughed and responded with "Nah, that'd bust your whole body."Ok, we all charged in to defend Maggie! What happens next? Zyke, seeing as you're in charge of both forces, I suggest handing the Legion off to Krayzikk. He seems to be online around the time the rest of us are a lot. Otherwise, this will get very, very boring.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jolt"oh, so you're making fun of my size again?" he said jokingly..... *sigh*

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Omnitrix laughed. "Maybe..." OOC: Slaggin' scrap...Krayzikk, you gonna start leading that revolution? And Zyke, why did you send everyone into your quarters?If these questions aren't both answered, I have a feeling this topic will die.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No, what gives you that idea? I guess I could just RP the legion until I can contact Kray...IC:The squad of charging Decepticons caught the Legion forces inside the Command Tower off guard. Five were in Magmatron's quarters, and one foolishly played around on Magmatron's throne. His life ended in an explosion of energon and bits of metal."I am Magmatron," the Decepticon leader declared, "and I will take back New Kaon!"He fired on another, who dove behind the throne and started firing around the corner at the squad.Magmatron simply transformed, let out a feral roar, and charged through any that hadn't taken cover."Die!" he screamed. It was almost as if his beast mode sent him into a feral rage.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Sorry guys, I've been trying to get familiarized with what was going on with the Legion. I was gone for most of the buildup.I should be able to take control later tonight.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Thank you, Krayzikk. Now things can get fun again. (Woohoo, I had a good idea. XD)IC: Lugnutz POKED two Soldiers on the sides of the head, slamming their heads together while blowing them up. "FOR THE GRAND AND GLORIOUS--" A Legion soldier shot him from behind."See this? It's called a silencer." He pointed at the device on his gun. "You could use one for your mouth, too."The Scout who had sniped Lugnutz in the back was cut in half with Grindor's saw, head first so he couldn't resist, from behind. "And you could use one there as well, so you can hear my approach over your pathetic voice." Lugnutz stood. "THEY WILL PAY FOR INTERRUPTING MY SPEECH!" He shot a missile at a group of scouts hiding behind the throne. "FOR THE GRAND AND GLORIOUS MAGMATRON!""What he said." Grindor fired from his gatling gun. "Weak, puny, cowardly insects of the Legion! They have the power to destroy and do not wish to use it! That is why they will fall!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg