Rpg: Transformers Alignment

Ic: joltHe just shook his head.OOC: the only one of my charecters who might do that is blitzwing.zyke? Hydra is your office, I imagine you probably want to yell at her.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Jolt"not what I meant... Think fast.." he jumped toward the larger bot, and in midair converted into his weapon mode, hopefully the bot would get the hint and grab him.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: JoltIt hit, but it wasn't very impressive looking, the bolt was absorbed by the metal, and didn't really look like much. "uh... yeah.... doesn't look impressive, but that'll stun a larger bot for a good second or two. and if I mess with some stuff i can get it to sear a hole through metal." he paused. "try something combustible."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Jolt The Tree being made of something very flammable. was hit by the bolt and instantly converted the energy into heat. that heat resulted in the tree gaining enough energy to catch fire.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: JoltHe converted, jumping into his wielders palm, and shook his head. "That blue eyed femme was mumbling something about the last mission she was on. I heard her say something about that big creep."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I'm surprised he didn't mention he was on a squad.IC: Omnitrix sighed. "Yep. That's why I only introduce Smokescreen after people agree to join the squad." A loud bang."How unfortunate." Smokescreen laughed from behind Omnitrix. Five targets were reduced to smoldering heaps as he put away his fusion cannon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Seekers (above New Kaon)The Seekers in the skies above New Kaon were dogfighting like they hadn't done since Cybertron, and so far only two of the eight that had set out had been shot down. The Legion troops outnumbered them tremendously, as one of their first targets had been the hanger. Every other Seeker in the city had been hunted down and killed, and the eight (now six) that had come from the Arena were now one of the last squadrons left. The leader received an stray transmission from Grindor and patched it through to his fellow fliers."Is it possible to get control of New Kaon's defense systems? They seem so far to be neutral in this conflict!"Without breaking formation, the Seekers took a sharp right turn and flew straight for the defence section of the control tower, weaving in and out of missiles and machine guns shots fired by Legion troops above and below.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

OOC: Well, let's get this moving, seeing as Kray is 't making any Legion posts...IC: Every Decepticon, Legion or otherwise, scattered at the sight of Magmatron's monstrous form. The massive reptilian alt mode smashed throught lines and crushed any that stood in its way. Finally, Magmatron halted and transformed."This is Magmatron to all Loyalists. The command tower has. Even taken. I repeat, the command tower is ours!"

67tlbk.png

Ic: shadeShade made her way over to where omnitrix was so he could see what she meant.OOC: dunb autocorrect

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile