What Was The Last Bionicle Set That You Bought?

Enzee

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I would never buy a Bionicle set after the Kaxium a couple years ago, but I joyfully stumbled upon Kohrak at a flee market. He's complete, with canister but without instructions, and is in mint condition-- like the owner had put him together once and stored him for ten years. I did feel sorry for the little guy; and for $1 USD how could I not pass him up? :D

The last one I bought was a Vezon and Kardas (10204) for 9 dollars from a kid on Craigslist. Turns out that it's worth a ton on Bricklink. Now I am extremely happy (as I possess essentially two copies of it).The last one I bought in a store was a Star, probably the Skrall. Unfortunately, I never got Tahu, the Green guy, or Rakshi.

The Legend Lives...

I bought a Rahkshi when they first came out. I think it was the white one but I was so disappointed that I never bought another Bionicle set. OFC by that point I was already loosing interest in Bionicle so I was probably biased.

All the Bohrok Va, last week at a garage sale. $12 isn't much, and I do like Bohrok.
Nice deal, the Va were the best part of the Bohrok saga IMHO. So cute.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png