Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer 3!

Hordaki

No, there's life on the roof.Are Makuta cpable of playing HAUNTING PIANO REFRAINS?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

You know the way they offer you 'bottomless drinks'? They mean it literally. How did I go straight from Tohunga to Turaga, then from Turaga to Toa? I didn't know I could defy the Matoran Life-Cycle.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Curses I've been ninja'ed. Well anyway, I can salvage this. Pirok wanted you to type "He is named "Creatures from bionicle have no genetic relatives so this is a complete waste of time", he is Nuju's brother and not the family favorite". Why is "Creatures from bionicle have no genetic relatives so this is a complete waste of time" not the family favorite.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Yes. The best way to help it is to put it out of it's misery and let PtVM go completely off the deep end in every way.Will any-one get my references, ever?

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)