Bionicle RPG Video game

CeeCee

Bionicle Heroes was a let down. I dont care what anyone says, it was a huge let down for three main reasons1.Story. 2006 had a great story. BH had no story driven campaign. Think about how emotionally attached to the characters you could have got.2. It was a shooter. It should not have been a shooter. I expected to be hacking Bohrok to death with my sword, but instead I was shooting them with lasers. Sure there should have been Zamors for a secondary, but the primary focus should have been swords.3. For a universe that is driven by unity, there was none of that involved. You were a one man army.Anyway, forget about BH. This is my idea for a game. Its an RPGI could take place any time outside the main canon. You start of a a Matoran but you become a Toa fairly quickly. You starts off with just your fists and you find weapons a long the way.The character customization will be primarilyAppearance (like colour)Kanohi(Maybe the Toa Mata masks to chose from)Element (All of them, excluding light and shadow)Bionicle canon has a wide range of weapons and masks, and these would all be collectible. The weapons you would find, but the masks, you would unlock by fighting the bosses.It would become similar to mass effect where you have a team and you could interact with them on a large scale. Your actions to them would depend on what they think of you. You would probably be able to get five team mates maximum.Going up levels would increase your power. You could choose from theses skill trees.KanohiMeleeLong distanceArmourTeam(The more you level up, the more team mates you could have)I'm sure there are other's that I can't think of.So, what do you think, and what would you change and add?

Edited by SamH1995

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Sounds like you should post in this thread: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1140Your idea sounds good, but to be honest, I doubt anyone's going to come along and offer to code it for you unless you put some initial programming work in yourself.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Sounds like you should post in this thread: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1140Your idea sounds good, but to be honest, I doubt anyone's going to come along and offer to code it for you unless you put some initial programming work in yourself.
I wasnt talking about it becoming a real game. It was just an idea that I thought would be cool

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I completely agree about the combat, it should have had swords as the primary weapon and Zamors as the secondary.In fact...I agree with you all the way, though BIONICLE: Heroes was still a great game.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

I completely agree about the combat, it should have had swords as the primary weapon and Zamors as the secondary.In fact...I agree with you all the way, though BIONICLE: Heroes was still a great game.
I didnt like it. Apart from the music. That being said, I did play it on the Ps2 for days and almost completed it. It got way to repetitive after a while though

Bionicle RPG? It could work... Say, wasn't there a GBA game that was SNES-Style RPG? I would love to see something like that again, but with more effort put into it. Your modern RPG idea sound awesome as well. I, however, think that light and shadow should be options. Adds more diversity. I also like your ME-like team system idea as well. Certainly seems like a game that could work.

pNNgXax.jpg

oi, there should be species options as well since toa are boring.
Toa aren't boring, but I see you point that their should be other races. I want it so they can where Kanohi or equivalents.Races:ToaSkaldiRahkshiMakutaSuggestions?I think there should be moral choices. Also DLC: Darkhunter. Now woudnt that be cool.You maybe shouldnt have to have the same races in your team. You could be a Toa and have all the other 3 races in it. You could be a Rahkshi and be good but also a Toa and be bad.What do you think?

I actually liked Bionicle Heroes, but I'd definitely play a game of that caliber if anyone would create it.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 3 weeks later...
I actually liked Bionicle Heroes, but I'd definitely play a game of that caliber if anyone would create it.
I highly dont any one would. It would need high funding and I dont think many people are going to fund a game for a dead toy line. It would be nice though, but we're talking millions here

You could make a top-down version of the game with RPG maker, and I am sure the artists would not mind sharing or making their sprites. There are a lot of tutorials for it too, but don't expect it to be like Final Fantasy, though it would be cool if it could be like that, we would probably have to hope for something similar to an RPG maker version.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

You could make a top-down version of the game with RPG maker, and I am sure the artists would not mind sharing or making their sprites. There are a lot of tutorials for it too, but don't expect it to be like Final Fantasy, though it would be cool if it could be like that, we would probably have to hope for something similar to an RPG maker version.
Thats true. I might give that a bash one day

• 4 months later...