Empty Notifications

Legolover-361

Earlier today, I logged into BZPower and found I had four notifications. Of the four, three were legitimate, but one was empty: It had a default avatar, no username, and no event listed, but it did feature a time. This isn't the initial occurance; as you can see in this screenshot, it has happened once before. How am I getting these empty notifications, and what are they?

This is most likely associated with one of the more recent forum upgrades. There have been multiple glitches within the notification system. You might want to look through the Q&A forum, there have been multiple questions similar to this.-RezEDIT: A few examples... 1, 2, 3.

Edited by .:Reznas:.

Hm, the other problem seemed to come from blog entries "[that were] a draft before being published." You should be able to open the blank notifications by clicking on "Sent Jul [date here] 2012 ..." to see what they meant to notify you of. Are they for blog entries, or something else?

This same issue was brought up on IP.Board's help forums.The problem is apparently a missing or broken language file.People have reported that a solution is to rebuild the language packages (or something along those lines).-SK
Can you send me the link to what you found?Thanks!EDIT: I made some changes, please let me know if this continues. Edited by Black Six

Hm, the other problem seemed to come from blog entries "[that were] a draft before being published." You should be able to open the blank notifications by clicking on "Sent Jul [date here] 2012 ..." to see what they meant to notify you of. Are they for blog entries, or something else?
They are for blog entries. The blog entries weren't deleted after being posted, which rules out a suspicion of mine.