Undersea Titan

Love the claw and the head looks cool too its a great mix of system and bionicle.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I love MOCs that bring System, BIONICLE, and Hero Factory together seamlessly, and you do that here quite well.However, it's on these types of MOCs that obnoxiously-colored pins stand out the most. In this case, the red 2-axles in the armpit area really detract from the rest of the MOC, because without fail my eyes always make their way over to it.The torso intrigues me. I like the cockpit, but I don't get why there's a Zamor launcher in there. At first I thought it was an eye, but then I saw the back picture and found out that it was a working launcher. I think you should either turn it into an eye or rework it so as to be a minifig cockpit - though I suggest the former.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The "head" part and the claw on the left hand are both nicely designed. Although this is nicely designed, it would be great if there was another color to it. Also, what's the Zamor Sphere launcher for?
Yes, I agree that it needs another color. I'm going to go try to improve it after I post this. I didn't have any real reason for the Zamor launcher.
Love the claw and the head looks cool too its a great mix of system and bionicle.
Thanks.
Bioshock much? It looks awesome, just needs another color to bring it together.
Not really sure about the first part, as I haven't played Bioshock. However, I am planning on adding another color some time today.
I love MOCs that bring System, BIONICLE, and Hero Factory together seamlessly, and you do that here quite well.However, it's on these types of MOCs that obnoxiously-colored pins stand out the most. In this case, the red 2-axles in the armpit area really detract from the rest of the MOC, because without fail my eyes always make their way over to it.The torso intrigues me. I like the cockpit, but I don't get why there's a Zamor launcher in there. At first I thought it was an eye, but then I saw the back picture and found out that it was a working launcher. I think you should either turn it into an eye or rework it so as to be a minifig cockpit - though I suggest the former.
I'm going to replace those pins now, as I didn't really notice them when I made it. I will probably do something about the eye as well.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET