HELP! I need to fix my '08 sockets!

Timelady Gallade

I need help to fix one of Mazeka's hands. And i don't want ma mum doing it. She could brake it! I really want to fix it with out cutting it, only using glue.PLEASE help me. :hau:

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

What has gone wrong with them? Has the joint broken?I've never really had any success with using glue, but I've heard that if you have enough precise hand control, you can stick it back together with superglue.

Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

What has gone wrong with them? Has the joint broken?I've never really had any success with using glue, but I've heard that if you have enough precise hand control, you can stick it back together with superglue.
If i use it 2-4 more times it WILL brake. Theres like a crack forming. :\

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

If i use it 2-4 more times it WILL brake. Theres like a crack forming. :
I would recommend just not using it. However, if there is only a crack forming, I would recommend just applying a dot of superglue.

Your best bet is just to get new sockets. The 2008 molds shatter like nobody's business.If you're just talking about the single socket pieces often used as hands, try asking to see if you could buy some of the newest mold online. They might not be in the same color, but it's pretty much guaranteed that they won't ever break.

OpAXNpl.jpg

You could ask around in BST. but that may not solve anything, as those are notorious for breaking. I have like two that are still usable. And when I used glue on surge 1.0's joints it wasn't satisfactory for me. I'd agree with The Great White here, try asking lego for some replacements. they may not be the same color, but the newest molds are bulletproof. never had a single one come close to breaking.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

oh BTW its only about ONE MILLIMETER from breaking!!!!!!! :eek:

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

i dont no is mum will agree. :\

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

And one of my sliver bohrok feet is about to brake to. -_-

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

• 2 weeks later...

These things break a lot, it really can't be helped. I have only four '08 sockets that still work. I usually try to avoid this by never taking apart the set once built, but sometimes if I'm playing with the set it'll come undone and end up doing that over time as I repeatedly have to put the socket back on.You seem panicked. Try not to be. Just order a replacement or use something from your spare parts.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

my best bet of success is trying the "lego replacement parts service" (google it) if you select an age above 18 so you can order yourself, or have someone over that age help you, and select part missing from set (i know it's a bit of a lie, but it works,) type in the set number of mazeka (8954) and search until you find his hand peice (best to order 2 incase one breaks again, as these pieces often do, most of the fists i have had have broken, although i agreed with the above, ordering a white hero factory fist (though a four fingered mold) it is much stronger. hope this helped.

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging