NUPARIDDLER TESTS YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

I am the nupariddler!! if you dare test your knowledge of bionicle lore, please follow! pay attention to the color scheme of the letters that is you're first clue!!Who am I roaming far and free?I sent those that came from the sea!Those protectors that come from a different sector.New i am since i have given life to a dear old friend,A fiery fellow who's job is to defend a fort of sorts to the end.one more thing before i go i am not of water and i hate the snow,i wander every chance i get and make my turaga fret,can you guess who i am?

I have to tell you that this topic is not allowed, seeing as it closly resembles a post-it-here topic. The rules for the S&T forum are here, please know what you can and cannot post here. Thank you
oh darn sorry how do i delete this
In addition to what FF Ice Master said - you cannot delete topics. A Forum Assistant (or Leader) will be along shortly to close it. (I would do it myself, but I don't have any authority in this particular forum. :P)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Actually, isn't there a games section or something where this could go?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

^Games & Trivia. But the OP is not allowed to post there, seeing as he's not a premier member. :( And he would have to explain what the game was, possibly giving it rules.And just FTR, the answer is Takua. :)
ok so whats OP and if i gave it rules and if i explain the game would it be allowed? and what exact rules am i breaking cause others told me it was not allowed

^Games & Trivia. But the OP is not allowed to post there, seeing as he's not a premier member. :( And he would have to explain what the game was, possibly giving it rules.And just FTR, the answer is Takua. :)
ok so whats OP and if i gave it rules and if i explain the game would it be allowed? and what exact rules am i breaking cause others told me it was not allowed
Well, you can't start a topic in the G&T forum because you're not a Premier Member. If I remember, you can ask a Premier Member to see if they could start your game for you. Hope this helps! Also, I don't know what OP means. Sorry...EDIT: Your topic is in the wrong forum. It should probably go in another one. This topic doesn't follow this forum's rules because it's in the wrong forum. Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

OP means Original Poster, and by Poster I don't mean the ones you hang on walls but rather the one who made the post.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Well, you can't start a topic in the G&T forum because you're not a Premier Member. If I remember, you can ask a Premier Member to see if they could start your game for you. Hope this helps! Also, I don't know what OP means. Sorry...EDIT: Your topic is in the wrong forum. It should probably go in another one. This topic doesn't follow this forum's rules because it's in the wrong forum.
great thanks bro

Well, you can't start a topic in the G&T forum because you're not a Premier Member. If I remember, you can ask a Premier Member to see if they could start your game for you. Hope this helps! Also, I don't know what OP means. Sorry...EDIT: Your topic is in the wrong forum. It should probably go in another one. This topic doesn't follow this forum's rules because it's in the wrong forum.
great thanks bro
You're welcome! Be sure to remember those rules for next time.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I have to tell you that this topic is not allowed, seeing as it closly resembles a post-it-here topic. The rules for the S&T forum are here, please know what you can and cannot post here. Thank you
Well, it seems you got your rule knowledge tested, toa electro. Another day, maybe. ;)Topic closed.