BRICK-CON GOES BIONICLE?

toa electro

Comic Con has not been just about comics for a while now. It started out as purely a comic book expo and slowly grew into a general entertainment expo covering comics, movies, TV shows, video games, and more. But it still started out as a comic show. You can't expect to get that kind of variety in your first year.

Comic Con has not been just about comics for a while now. It started out as purely a comic book expo and slowly grew into a general entertainment expo covering comics, movies, TV shows, video games, and more. But it still started out as a comic show. You can't expect to get that kind of variety in your first year.
um thats a good point but heres a quote from a buisness strategem book "Any business or organisation seeking to broaden their market must include more than one subject or cause, the objectives must be for all ages and lifestyles, the approach must be a neutral one with no bias.The look, the cause or the name shall not matter as long as your target market has a firm ideology of your wide stance and broad ranges of services or beliefs, the rest shouldn't matter." so im just following what the book says and the reason comic con mightve not tooken off in their beggining first place is for the lack of diversity. thats why it took all theese years to to get so popular . a business with more than one range of product will be more succesfull than a company who only does one product for the fact of lets say wifes would know thsi company for its making of soaps, the man would know for the reason of mechaniocal parts but its the same company and its broad ranges reach out more Edited by toa electro

1.what country do you live in ?Northwestern Tasmania.2. what's the highest you will be willing to pay for a ticket?45 Australian pounds.3. if your a vendor will you like to partake in this?I'm not a vendor, and no.4. what do you think could be improved?There should be a room where you get to knock Infected Masks off different Lego Rahi and then use them to buy stuff at different carts. I suggest offering different Rahi sets up for sale.5. what else would you like?A Beanie Baby version of a Mata Nui Cow. I want one in my arms when I go to sleep at night.6. on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) how much do you want to go?3.7. if you live in another country would you fly to get here?My country doesn't have airports.8. which is your favorite year of Bionicle you would like to see come alive2012.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

1.what country do you live in ?Northwestern Tasmania.2. what's the highest you will be willing to pay for a ticket?45 Australian pounds.3. if your a vendor will you like to partake in this?I'm not a vendor, and no.4. what do you think could be improved?There should be a room where you get to knock Infected Masks off different Lego Rahi and then use them to buy stuff at different carts. I suggest offering different Rahi sets up for sale.5. what else would you like?A Beanie Baby version of a Mata Nui Cow. I want one in my arms when I go to sleep at night.6. on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) how much do you want to go?3.7. if you live in another country would you fly to get here?My country doesn't have airports.8. which is your favorite year of Bionicle you would like to see come alive2012.-TeezyDUDE THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC ANSWER EVER and the infected rahi idea was GREAT! and the part at the end was the icing on the cake! :D thanks so much dude i REALLY REALLY apreciate it.have a nice day dude

Alright, I really, really don't like saying this, but at this point it's just unbearable.Please could you start checking your spelling and grammar, I'm not a nit picker when it comes to things like that, but I'm having a difficult time even reading your paragraphs. How do you expect to garner interest if we can't even understand you? How do you expect us to trust that you can put on this convention, when most of sentences require reading over multiple times just to get a basic understanding?Again I'm not trying to flame or to bash you in anyway, but I just can't take you seriously with your current spelling and grammar structure, or lack thereof. Organizing an event like this is a lot of work, the least I'd expect is for you to read over your sentences, that's not too much work. I'm not saying you need college thesis level grammar, this is still a forum, but understandable sentences would still be appreciated.There, rant done. In terms of the project itself, I myself have had to organize similar things, and I can tell you this. Before you ask for ideas from a survey, you need a rough draft, an outline that could work that you can show people. You'll find that people are generally more helpful if they actually have something to work off of, rather than just asking them when they haven't seen a shred of what you've planned.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Alright, I really, really don't like saying this, but at this point it's just unbearable.Please could you start checking your spelling and grammar, I'm not a nit picker when it comes to things like that, but I'm having a difficult time even reading your paragraphs. How do you expect to garner interest if we can't even understand you? How do you expect us to trust that you can put on this convention, when most of sentences require reading over multiple times just to get a basic understanding?Again I'm not trying to flame or to bash you in anyway, but I just can't take you seriously with your current spelling and grammar structure, or lack thereof. Organizing an event like this is a lot of work, the least I'd expect is for you to read over your sentences, that's not too much work. I'm not saying you need college thesis level grammar, this is still a forum, but understandable sentences would still be appreciated.There, rant done. In terms of the project itself, I myself have had to organize similar things, and I can tell you this. Before you ask for ideas from a survey, you need a rough draft, an outline that could work that you can show people. You'll find that people are generally more helpful if they actually have something to work off of, rather than just asking them when they haven't seen a shred of what you've planned.
sorry, and no offense taken, my grammar was nagging at me lol also its just that i don't have allot of time and I'm lazy i know thats lame of me but its the truth I'm not gonna lie

1. I like in England2. I would probably pay up to a little higher than the average ticket price ofr these things3. ---------4. I would want a lot of activities in each metru. Like mini games and such.5. Free special edition Kanohi(set size), for entering.6. 9, even though the likenesses of me going would be 17. I would want to, but the price would make it unlikely 10. Defiantly 2004

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

1. I like in England2. I would probably pay up to a little higher than the average ticket price ofr these things3. ---------4. I would want a lot of activities in each metru. Like mini games and such.5. Free special edition Kanohi(set size), for entering.6. 9, even though the likenesses of me going would be 17. I would want to, but the price would make it unlikely10. Defiantly 2004
kewl, thank you, its good to see our freinds across the pond taking an interest in this :)

1. America2. I guess around $10.00, though I would think, realistically, that it would be more than that.3. I'm not a vendor.4. I'm not sure.5. Maybe someone could give a rare Bionicle item, like a rare Kanohi Mask or something like that.6. 47. Nope. I don't have the money to fly anywhere.10. Either 2006 or 2008.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

@toa electro I would love to have a discussion about this possible LEGO/BIONICLE convention. You can reach out to me at Kevin.Hinkle@LEGO.com In case you are unaware, I handle all coordination between the LEGO company and fan events such as this for North America. If such an event were to take place all your company support would come through me. Unfortunately, on the other hand any violations of company trademarks, improper use of the company name, etc. would also come from me.

@toa electro I would love to have a discussion about this possible LEGO/BIONICLE convention. You can reach out to me at Kevin.Hinkle@LEGO.com In case you are unaware, I handle all coordination between the LEGO company and fan events such as this for North America. If such an event were to take place all your company support would come through me. Unfortunately, on the other hand any violations of company trademarks, improper use of the company name, etc. would also come from me.
ok cool ill contact u, thanks bud :)