Has anyone archived the avatars from the 3D Spinning Mask Depot?

onionfarb

Does anyone remember Populus's 3D Spinning Mask Depot? He closed it down, and shut down his Brickshelf so now all the avatars are inaccessible. Do you know if anyone has archived them? I had this really cool avatar, it was a Kanoka disk with an Awesome face on it, I really want it back!

I miss BIONICLE.

I believe I saved a few. Let me check and see what I have.EDIT: Nope, sorry. I've got a Le-Metru Disk, a Miru disk, and a gold one, but no Awesomeness.

Edited by Click

Sorry, but this does not belong here. GA rules state:

5. All topics in General Art must present your own LEGO-related artwork. Use brickshelf or other image hosting sites to upload your art images and link to them in topics here.Topics that are NOT allowed here include posting someone else's art you found, topics that have nothing to do with art, request topics...
You can ask this in your sig as well as in the Pictures Topic in the Q&A forum, however. :)Topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)