Lariska (LDD MOC)

Hey! I would like to showcase my first MOC since the start of uni. I've always wanted to see how Lariska would look. Instead of just imagining, I took it upon myself to incarnate her in LDD form! It was also a great chance for me to experiment with building feminine-looking MOCS, and all it took was a night's length of work and a few more hours this afternoon. So without further ado, here she is!!!lariska.pngYep. That should do it.Here's the link to the LDD file, in case you're wondering...http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Darksiders/LegoDigitalDesigner/lariska.lxfAs with all my other LDD MOC's, feel free to download and adjust as you see fit; just don't forget to credit the original design to yours truly ;)That's all I have for you today! More MOC's to come!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This is incredible, DARKZ! Especially for an LDD MOC. I can never get the program to work the way I want, so I'm stuck with the real-life pieces.Anyway, the design is absolutely amazing, and by far the best Lariska I've seen. The mechanical arm is probably one of my favorite parts. The hips are probably next on my list. What amazes me the most is how you managed the feminine design. Exceptional job on that!There's only two things I find a little questionable. Number one is the 1.0 HF armor on her chest. It just feels out of place on an otherwise glorious creation. Although you are kinda limited in LDD, so it may be that it was all you had available. At a glance, it looks good. I just think that little empty 'H' seems iffy. Number two is the crystal on the head. It looks like she has a headlamp on her forehead. Otherwise, I think you did a great job on this. You feel like doing some of the other characters we don't have an official image for? :Psignoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Amongst the best Lariska mocs I've seen, maybe even the best. I like the emphasis on the hips, and the head design like Chro said. Unique in that she's feminine, she's NOT completely hideous, and she's not a rebuilt Roodaka. :P Job well done!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! The head was the longest bit I got stuck on, but I'm glad it's an effort well spent :)
This is incredible, DARKZ! Especially for an LDD MOC. I can never get the program to work the way I want, so I'm stuck with the real-life pieces.Anyway, the design is absolutely amazing, and by far the best Lariska I've seen. The mechanical arm is probably one of my favorite parts. The hips are probably next on my list. What amazes me the most is how you managed the feminine design. Exceptional job on that!There's only two things I find a little questionable. Number one is the 1.0 HF armor on her chest. It just feels out of place on an otherwise glorious creation. Although you are kinda limited in LDD, so it may be that it was all you had available. At a glance, it looks good. I just think that little empty 'H' seems iffy. Number two is the crystal on the head. It looks like she has a headlamp on her forehead. Otherwise, I think you did a great job on this.You feel like doing some of the other characters we don't have an official image for? :Psignoffffff.png
Yeah, the hero chest was kind of an experiment which I thought looked good so I left it there. But I actually like the way the head looks with the gem. Thanks, though! And as for other characters, I may end up making more if i have more free time. You could help me out by telling me which characters you'd like to see in LDD-form; I'm lacking a bit of inspiration. :tohu: Edited by DARKSIDERZ

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Nice build, but the colors are wrong (Many people misunderstand this). Her color is not dark blue and dark green, but dark blue-green, the dash indicating that it's a mixture of the two colors, therefore making her either dark turquoise or dark teal. Just thought I'd clear that up. Otherwise, that's a pretty good MOC (The mechanical arm and the hips could use some work though).

And as for other characters, I may end up making more if i have more free time. You could help me out by telling me which characters you'd like to see in LDD-form; I'm lacking a bit of inspiration. :tohu:
Hm... the main ones I'd suggest are Artakha and Johmak. Another possibility is the Barraki in their pre-mutation forms.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~