Breakout Evo Heavy Artillery Modification

ZMoC-18: Heavy Artillery Modification (H.A.M.) EvoI decided to see what Evo would look like with two Tank Arms. Then I decided to redo his boots. Then I wanted to fill in his back and give him shoulder cannons. The result is this thing.Ready for battle.Of course, who needs guns when you have fists?!Wrist blades work well too.Maximum firepower!Well that didn't take long...Back, cannons downBack, cannons upGallery

THIS IS EPIC! !!! You have taken Evo to a whole new level!! The armblades, while a bit redundant really, are a cool addition to the behemoth you have transformed him into. One thing that I don't like, however, is the way the two Midak skyblasters are connected. Looks kinda flimsy. Oh and I can't help feeling that if the Midak skyblasters were changed into, say, gatling guns, he would look even more awesome than he is right now. Oh and the back armoring is probably insufficient but hey, whatcha gonna do... Anyways, great MOC!! Hope you could make similar Mods to other existing heroes. 9.75/10 :tohu:

Edited by Makaru
: Please do not bypass the word filter.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Words cannot describe how awesome this is. The back guns are nicely built and I like how it looks a bit like a jetpack. The legs also look really fitting for the "heavily armed" build. I'm not sure if it's intended but there's not much mobility for the knees and arms but still, great job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Awesome work! Darksiderz and FF have already covered what I was going to say for the most part... I'm also not sure about the handcuff placement, but hey, that's just me.Oh, and the fact that it's called the HAM is just too funny. Next we'll need the Super-Alpha-Uber Sentry Artillery Gyroscopic Engine... :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits