Hero Factory RPG

Voltex

Hero Factory RPG?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hero Factory allows for a lot of customization in character designs from what I've seen, so I would definitely like to try an RP out if it was based on the series. The story sounds fine as far as I'm aware, though I don't follow Hero Factory itself very well.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Hmm...I'm normally not one to follow RPG's, but the semi-Lovecraftian overtones of your story concept intrigue me...So I split the difference and voted Maybe / Occasionally."Songs that the Hyades shall sing, / Where flap the tatters of the King, / Must die unheard in / Dim Carcosa."

Edited by Hastur the Unspeakable

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Yes and actively.I have even been wondering what had happened to that concept, whether it had gotten caught in the approval process or whatever. :PThe HF universe is one of which I'd be thrilled to go through, and the addition of an actual plot is just for the better.Zakaro
Nah, it just got stuck in Subspace when I left for a month and forgot about it until being reminded of it via pm.-ibrow