Solatorobo

Vakama-san

Okay, I'm making this topic because every time I ask someone "Have you ever played the game Solatorobo(or Solatorobo: Red the Hunter)", the response is either "never heard of it", or "I didn't like it"(the latter being pure prejudice because they hadn't made it past those darn bugs in the warehouse in Airdale).So I want to collect kind of a poll on who likes it, and maybe use this as a discussion topic for it.So, I now ask the question I normally hate the answer to, "Have you ever played the game 'Solatorobo' ".

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Never heard of it. Sorry.Also, did you get approval on this topic?
There's no other place to ask this question, and I am pretty sure I'm allowed to make a topic for it. If for some reason I am not, I apologize, I didn't know. Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Also, did you get approval on this topic?
It's not an official topic nor a real poll so in my opinion I don't think there's anything wrong with its existence.
The Wretched Automation loves it, it was even his profile theme for a while, or so I believe.
This. :PBut yeah, I know of a couple of people who are fond of this game on BZPower. As for myself I'd call it my favourite game that I played in 2012 and third favourite overall. Probably a bit of an overreaction but during the time I played it I got really into the story and subsequently attached to the characters. Gameplay was a fair bit of a letdown, though I thought that was tolerable enough. I actually just started NG+ last week. The recent news of a sequel has left me checking CC2's Twitter feed regularly and wondering if it will be a literal sequel or just another story in the same universe, as Solatorobo was to Tail Concerto. I'm not sure which I like the idea of more.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Yeah, but the story had a lot of depth, and and I really loved the characters.I was stuck on it the moment I saw it in [i don't know if I'm allowed to name magazines]. I was told I wouldn't shut up about it(to my siblings dismay :)), and I bought it as soon as I could muster the money(a couple months after it came out in America).I loved it ever since, and even started again knowing I might lose my data, but thankfully I didn't, and found out I could keep my Dahak mk2(even upgrade it), keep all my money, scores, cutscenes, etc. :)

metroid.gif