Least Favorite Forum

Rarity

I don't particularly care for the Marketplace, mainly because I don't like buying and trading online in general. Other than that, I wouldn't really say I dislike any forum, there are just some that I personally don't really visit as much. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I've never been a huge fan of RPGs, on this site or otherwise. I also don't really go to the library forums either, but there's an epic I used to read a couple years ago.I also don't like the marketplace that much.

Edited by GCKrastin

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

I've got nothing against the forums I've never been to - almost fond of them, actually. It's the ones I visited once and ran screaming from that get me. Therefore, Comedies and Comics. I've seen a couple of good things in there, and metric bleeding tons of awful things. It's predictable, actually - low-quality works require less time, therefore they're easier to be mass-produced. It's why things like rage-comics and cats with poor grammar are so wide-spread on the internet.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Eh, CoT has its elements of crazy, certainly, but it also has some pretty cool stuff. The trick is knowing how to wade through the people that are exactly the wrong shade of silly in order to find the topics that are actually any good.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

LEGO RPG, because it's not up. :P

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

BS01, CoT, Marketplace, games. Never really looked in games and trivia before, but it seems like a lot of people go there. That and CoT - Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

BS01. I don't have anything to say about it or any need to read about it. It's just a wiki to me.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

Comics. I can't stand them, because they aren't very funny, to be honest. All I see there is 'i liek pie!111!' jokes there. Not trying to offend comic artists here, but I just don't see them being all that funny. =/

The old ones like Dark709's stuff and a few others where great but the newer ones..eh not so much.
I don't know. Maybe it's just my taste - I've never found Dark709's comics as funny as his 'fans' or 'followers' or whatever you'd like to call them. =/

Comics. I can't stand them, because they aren't very funny, to be honest. All I see there is 'i liek pie!111!' jokes there. Not trying to offend comic artists here, but I just don't see them being all that funny. =/

Yes, comics were like that.Three years ago.
Even that's a bit of a stretch - while there were plenty of bad comics in 2008, the vast majority of them still weren't that bad. And at the same time, there was stuff like GQ, LIGHT, Heroes, TMUCW, etc... So yeah. Outdated stereotypes are outdated. :)
And, not three years ago. There not all that good nowadays, stereotype or not. There's no actual thing named wit in the comics. Not trying to start an argument here, but just voicing my opinion. ;) If it offends others, so be it.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 4 weeks later...