RPG: The Proelium

Terminus

OOC: post edit'd.

IC: Skafora

he heard sounds behind him and knew his follower was close behind. his lungs burned, but he kept up his pace. he knew that if he stumbled, tripped, stopped running, he would let down his team. he ducked out of the alley and ran towards the center. Skafora assumed that that was where the flag was supposed to go, and started running to the center faster. the fighter was close on his tail, and nearly on top of him. flipping around, he planted his feet in the ground and uppercutted him, sending his pursuer flying.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: LisaFor a while after she returned, Lisa had a good amount of customers. A fighter came in to purchase a blade sharpener, a few kids got some cheap mechanical parts and a magazine, and a couple guards came to purchase ammunition. When she got a free moment, she went to the back to grab Logan, but instead found a large box and a note: This came while you we're out. It was addressed to you instead of the shop, so I left it here so you would notice, and I didn't put it farther back since I really didn't want to be handling a box covered in Danger! and Caution! Flammable Objects! stickers for too long. Anyways, I went out for a while, went to check out the city a bit more. Logan.Lisa put down the note and checked the box. "Yep, this is it. I'll wait 'till the store is closed to open this up."

Skafora ran towards the center of the arena. there, he saw the pedestal which he guessed the flag would go in. no one was following him currently. he was 50 feet away.......40 feet............30 feet....he began to slow down fractionally. what was the point of running himself into the ground, and then an enemy possibly jumping in the way? he was 20 feet away now. 10 feet, and he slowed down to a walking pace. he finally climbed up to the pedestal, and inserted the flag into it's hole. he stepped off, feeling awesome

OOC: it's finally over :D

Edited by Strack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IC: Arena Staff

Two arena staff members were talking over by the entrance to the arena. "Yeah, I saw him come in for the last match," said one, in response to a question asked by the other. "Did you see which way he went?" asked the questioning one. "Over in Section C, I think." The questioning staff member walked over to seating section C, and then walked over to a young man. "Evan Debar, right? Listen, there was a match scheduled between this one and yours, but it got cancelled at the last minute, so your match is up next. You know where to go to get ready, right?"

OOC: I think it's dead... :(

after the arena match, he collected his pay and went out onto the streets. his mechanical eye wasn't functioning properly. the batteries he had put in before the match had run out. "pretty cheap" he muttered. a few of the people on the street pointed at him and whispered to their friend something.

IC: Arena Staff

"Follow me. I'll take you to the locker rooms." The staff member then led Evan through a few hallways, until they finally reached a locker room that was next to the arena floor. "Here's the locker room, the match will begin once you've prepared."

IC: Evan Debar

Evan nodded to the staff member, and got prepared. He attached his gauntlets and visor, feeling ready to go.

"And in this corner," the announcer said, "We have The Lightning Eagle, EVAN DEBAAAAR!" Evan came out of the tunnel, and took a moment to examine his opponent.

OOC: Should I RP the entire thing, or will a staff member help me?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...