Hero factory + Bionicle?

Just currios how do u picture the bionicle and the hero factory planets? do u think they are in the same universe ? if so do u think they are close or far from eachother. Do u think earth is in their universe?

Also what do u think would have happend if the mask of life crashed on the hero factory planet?

Thanks

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

I think it was confirmed that it wasnt but other than that its entirely plausible. You could easily make it head canon. Heck, you could argue that it would be perfectly plausible for us to be in the same universe as the two.

As for the mask of life crashing onto the HF planet? Hmm. Isnt Mata Nui inside the Ignika? That would take the Legend Reborn to a whole new meaning.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

As said above, it's been stated multiple times that Bionicle and Hero Factory do not exist within the same universe. It has also been confirmed that Earth does not exist in the Bionicle universe; as for HF, I wouldn't know, as I don't really follow the series.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

1) The official answer is that Earth does not exist in Bionicle's universe, but it does in the HF one. Therefore the two universes are not the same. And there's been many topics going over the nuances of this in the past, I don't think we need to rehash. Suffice to say that in fanfics you don't need to follow this rule. As far as established canon goes, they're not the same. :)

2) Sorry but that's a 'what if' question. Whatever the writer wanted to happen would happen. (Other than that if the mask broke, life would be unleashed catastrophically, so everything in a wide radius would be turned alive.)

As that leaves nothing left to discuss really, topic will now be closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)