Buying, Selling, and Trading

Mask collector

No, that is on my wants list.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Tonight, I'm working on multiple things so it's hard to find time. But tonight I will have my haves list up as well!ThanksMc List updated, go ahead and check them out!

Edited by Hahli Husky
Please no double-posting :)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm working on figuring out the sets I actually need, because I have a lot of spare parts. So I'll get back to you on that.But I now have at least 1 (but depending on the offer), probably 2 wmkk up got grabs along with 2 vmkk as well (ca and yo)Let me know if your interested.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

I have some silver and a sparkly one for sure, what kind of orange mask? What would you be willing to offer me for those?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have some silver and a sparkly one for sure, what kind of orange mask? What would you be willing to offer me for those?Mc

I would like to have one of the silver, and what type of thing would you want for the trans neon-green miru? Ask me what you would want. I might have it. I will gather together what i am willing to trade. Would you take parts as well? That would make it easier for me.

Edited by Ziontyro Metalhead

I'm looking for some parts but, it all just depends on what you want. Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, and sorry for the wait, but the color on the misprint is the only difference.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Make an offer, I also have a bunch of tngms, and normal kanohi.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Trans neon green miru, and I could do 7 for the two avohkii, but for the gold vahi I would want 7, I could also toss in a tngm and ship the whole thing for $25.Let me know if that sounds good.Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Make an offer, I would prefer to get as much as your looking for in one trade as to save us both, so the more you get the better the deal I will give you.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How about 6 for both?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 1 year later...