Nerf

have a Whiteout Spectre? I haven't seen it anywhere. Sev

I dont think it is in stores yet. Just had a thought, whiteout stampede... that would be cool.
But they do plan on making one? If so that would be awesome. I would definitely have to consider getting that.Really most Nerf Guns in White would look awesome. I also love how the Long Strike looks in white, if I didn't already have 2 of those in blue I would get it in white.Sev Edited by Republic Commando Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

have a Whiteout Spectre? I haven't seen it anywhere. Sev

I dont think it is in stores yet. Just had a thought, whiteout stampede... that would be cool.
But they do plan on making one? If so that would be awesome. I would definitely have to consider getting that.Really most Nerf Guns in White would look awesome. I also love how the Long Strike looks in white, if I didn't already have 2 of those in blue I would get it in white.Sev
On a nerf related blog, they had some pictures of concept nerf, repaints and some different guns. A whitoput spectre was among them... I would assume that it is coming out because the others hav showed up in stores Ill try to find a picrure of it... Actually, you can just google image search it. Edited by Beal

Doah!

The whiteout series looks really cool, I might get a white Spectre.

Do they have a Whiteout Spectre? I haven't seen it anywhere. Sev
They haven't actually made it but they have the box art.nstrike_1.jpg Did anyone see the Rayven on {don't know if I can say blogs}? Edited by Michael J. Caboose

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Did anyone see the Rayven on {don't know if I can say blogs}?

Yes, its pretty cool... the innards ought to be interesting. Deep down, I was hoping for a mini air compressor inside... like one of them marsh mallow bazookas. Oh well.I guess the flywheels arnt too bad though.

Doah!

I just saw that Rayven... at first I though it was another Vortex gun, due to the paintjob. Hopefully those glow in the dark darts arn't like the Firefly's, where it's just a wrapping... And either that's a flip clip on it, or a weird 18-dart clip. I honestly cannot tell. Love it's looks, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I just saw that Rayven... at first I though it was another Vortex gun, due to the paintjob. Hopefully those glow in the dark darts arn't like the Firefly's, where it's just a wrapping... And either that's a flip clip on it, or a weird 18-dart clip. I honestly cannot tell. Love it's looks, though.

Clip has a built-in battery pack, blue leds in the clip "charge" the darts.

Doah!

:kaukau:I just got a Nerf gun today at school in a little lottery for people who took place in a fundraiser. Basically I raised something like $50 selling salt. Anyway, I just gave it to one of my younger cousins and he's openning it up right now. "Ultimate Snipe Blast" or something like that. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Clip has a built-in battery pack, blue leds in the clip "charge" the darts.
So you can use glowing darts on any clip system gun. Its an 18 dart clip.

:kaukau:I just got a Nerf gun today at school in a little lottery for people who took place in a fundraiser. Basically I raised something like $50 selling salt. Anyway, I just gave it to one of my younger cousins and he's openning it up right now. "Ultimate Snipe Blast" or something like that. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Not a Nerf gun, the name is strange...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Ah, ok then. It just looked so strange to me...And that ultimate snipe blast sounds fake or one of those McDonalds promo things...

Yeah, the clip is kinda funky... If I get it, prolly wont use that clip much. The snipe blast is a Buzz Bee gun, apparently it got pretty good ranges modified. Similar to a nitefinder. Edited by Beal

Doah!

Ah, ok then. It just looked so strange to me...And that ultimate snipe blast sounds fake or one of those McDonalds promo things...

Yeah, the clip is kinda funky... If I get it, prolly wont use that clip much. The snipe blast is a Buzz Bee gun, apparently it got pretty good ranges modified. Similar to a nitefinder.
Yeah just looked it up, it looks really bad though. The design, I mean.

:kaukau:I don't think it was the actual name. I never looked closely. I just saw those words somewhere on the box. In any case, it was Nerf. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Oh, did it look like this:Buzz_Bee_Toys_Ultimate_Snipe_Blast_th2.jpg Does anyone have the Jolt? Its a small orange pistol. Edited by Michael J. Caboose

:kaukau:Yep, that was it. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Not Nerf though.

I love Nerf, but ironically all I have in my house at this time is the Reflex IX-01GRD_1623_nerf%20n-strike%20reflex%20ix-1%2001.jpgYa'll wouldn't happen to know of any mods to possibly make this little joke of a gun useful, would you? :P

I love these I have 2 I had no idea they were called Reflexes though. Mine work really well actually.

Hey, is the Vigilon a good blaster? Just wondering, don't want to waste $16 on some junk.

My friend has it, it shoots around 60 ft and holds five discs so i guess its pretty good :)

I am definitely going to pick up the Nerf Vendetta, a friend of mine recently got it and showed it to me, and it's awesome. My favorite Nerf Sword.Sev

I have one of those, they are nice but the tips are bit flimsy and they get a lot of creases. Long post!

No guns, but I am a fan of the N-Force brand. Vendetta Double-sided sword (Gift from user Kakaru) and a hatchet (Gift from his girlfriend). I'd love to buy a Longstrike or Longshot, I'm a sniper.

Nice. I have the longstrike and a marauder longsword. Oh, and the stampede.
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Hey, is the Vigilon a good blaster? Just wondering, don't want to waste $16 on some junk.

Yeah, its good. Ranges are great. An if your slick, you can bounce the discks off walls to hit you opponent.Only issue I find with the vortex blasters, I would think the new ammo wont be very common for a while, unless you go buy a load of disks (10 discs for $5 i think) or if youve got someone else flinging them back... Atleast thats how it would work on the nerf wars ive gone to... {EDIT} Looking at how the discs feed from the internal clip on it, I dont think it would be too hard to modify it to use the clips... Edited by Beal

Doah!

I love Nerf, but ironically all I have in my house at this time is the Reflex IX-01 [pic] Ya'll wouldn't happen to know of any mods to possibly make this little joke of a gun useful, would you? :P

To be honest they don't need mods. Hide one in your pocket and it'll help you in a pinch. I'm guessing it's illegal to spraypaint it black in a lot of places (at least it is here in the midwest US), and that's about all the advice I've got. It's hard to conceal when it's so bright. But it's nice to have when your gun of choice runs out of ammo and you have no time to reload. Much easier to carry around/conceal than a Nite Finder. -ck
I believe 1/4 of orange should be visible on the barrel. Heres a doubleshot I painted, left the barrels, and trigger orange.doubleshot1.jpg_thumb.jpgThe grip and stock were painted dark blue.Heres a firefly I didnt finish.100_1824.jpg_thumb.jpgI was just going to wrap some orange tape around the barrels, about 1/2in or so...And a recon100_2362.jpg_thumb.jpgAs you can see, i left the all the orange molded parts alone.I think it looks pretty cool. People dont really like the guns being painted to look real, casue theres some turd out there that will do something stupid and get themself in trouble with one... I dont ever plan on taking any of those I posted outside, I would just use them for indoor fun. Edited by Beal

Doah!

So I got two Secret Strikes. They're okay, except one came with a faulty pump so you have to pump it really fast for it to hold any air at all. Jolt looks way better.

The secret strikes seem to vary in performance. My friend has one that doesn't hold any air and mine shoots 30 ft.

40627279-260x260-0-0_Nerf+Nerf+Secret+Strike+As+1+At+Kohl+s.jpg This is the one I have.

I have the blue an yellow n strike one. I would like to get another caus the paint is worn off here and there.Theres like 20 different repaints of it

My Nerf Vendetta just came in the mail, and I gotta say that I love it. It's very cool, love all the colors on it too. Perfect length too.Sev

Is it everything you hoped and dreamed? Looked breifly at the set in a walmart, they are cool.

Doah!

My Nerf Vendetta just came in the mail, and I gotta say that I love it. It's very cool, love all the colors on it too. Perfect length too.Sev

Is it everything you hoped and dreamed? Looked breifly at the set in a walmart, they are cool.
"Hoped and Dreamed" is a bit of a stretch :P But yeah, it's what I was eexpecting, I would recommend for you to get it.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

"Hoped and Dreamed" is a bit of a stretch :P But yeah, it's what I was eexpecting, I would recommend for you to get it.Sev
They are a bit short when separate though, not going to beat a longsword

Well Im happy with my Vantage(or whatever its called)I prefer the guns over the swords. "Oh hello guy with sword, say hello to my TITAN! *FOOMP!* HAHAHAHA!" :P Edited by Beal

Doah!

My sister also says they are too short, although I think the length is perfect. If you have this sword your not going to seperate it and then only use one of the swords, it's meant for you to dual-wield them, so the length is perfect for that. I mean, have you every tried to dual-wield two longswords? Yeah, not happening. :PSev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

i have1 maverik1 raidermy lil' sister has1 raider1maverikthe dart tag pistols (that hold five extra ammo)and that one dart tag thig with about 18 ammo (forgot what its called xD)my older brother has 2 nightstrike (the glow-in-the-dark-bullets and laser pointer)and a raider. my friends have 2 maveriks, so when they come over, we use overturned cornhole tables and various old furniture with tennis ball grenades and duke it out. we made a health system like this :dart hit= -1 health to person being hitgrenade hit = -5 health to person being hitheadshawts and cheapshots are 2 points each if game is even all players have 10 health and can be revived once. if they are defeated after they have been revived once then they are out.the team who totally eliminates the other team wins

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Cool, We use rules kinda similar but less complicated since we have a lot of people Total health = 2 Dart shot = -1hp Headshot or neck shot = death Grenade (Ping pong ball) = death Rocket or Nuclear Bomb (It's a nerf rocket launcher someone brings every once and a while) = Everyone in the room dies if someone gets hit ( We play through the entire house and outside) Melee (Light tap or stab with a nerf sword or something similar) = death For our revival system we do it time based, every five minutes if there are still people alive on both teams all the dead players respawn Whatever team kills the entire other team first wins.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007