Gotta love these decade anniversaries that remind me of my age. They're not gonna stop either...
Jump to content
Entry period ends on September 22nd. There have been some entries from this forum so far, but I'd really love to see more from you guys!
Here's a refresher on the entry requirements:
MUSIC AND MOVIES RULES:
1. There should be one entry per member. All BZPower members are welcome to submit an entry.
2. Entries must adequately fit into the Ninjago theme. For music, that means either stylistically or through lyrics. Don't be afraid to be creative with this if you plan on writing lyrics though!
3. All entries must be your new and original work and cannot have been presented before.
4. You may not modify your entry once posted unless you have instruction to do so to fix a rules violation, or if you have approval to correct a minor error. All such requests should be PMed to Emzee.
FAN CREATED GAMES RULES:
1. Board games, card games, video games, and detailed game ideas are all allowed as entries.
2. All game ideas must be your new and original work and cannot have been presented before, whether on paper or as an actual game or game demo.
3. Entries may not be modified once posted unless you have instruction to do so to fix a rules violation, or if you have approval to correct a minor error. All such requests should be PMed to Emzee.
4. Games must fit into the theme mentioned.
5. If entering a game idea, each entry must include at least the following:
- An objective of the game (the “win” condition)
- A genre (First Person Shooter, Action-Adventure, etc.). Board/card games are allowed.
- A detailed overview of the game controls (keyboard keys, joystick support, etc.)
- A detailed description of your game’s mechanics or features (i.e. what can the player do?)
- A description of your game’s artistic style (if applicable)
- A description of the story and characters (if applicable)
6. If entering a playable game as an entry, make sure to include a short but informative description about the game. You should include screenshots or, if you're submitting a board/card game, pictures of the props, cards, etc.
7. There should be one entry per member. All BZPower members are welcome to submit an entry.
Four days left. Make me proud, y'all.
(I should have maybe posted this sooner and for that I am sorry)
To all you game makers out there, you want to check out this week's Humble Bundle. You can pay as much or as little as you want for a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, plus some additional DLC and a couple of games. Pay at least $6 and you get RPG Maker XP, some more resources, and a few more games. Pay $12 or more and you get the Game Character Hub, more game resources, and another game. It's a great deal, and you can send the money to charity, the developers, or any combination.
This has been a Public Service Announcement from the FCG Staff.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users