Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#561 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 10:15 PM

IC: 00271

"Sparky? Me?" #00271 wondered aloud. She followed the others.


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#562 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 11:41 PM

IC: (767)

 

"Knight? Good as any, I suppo-"

 

"Knight"'s mask glowed as the worm's face nearly hit him, the speed boost letting him dodge easily and pull his Vortixx companion out of way.

 

"And that's new. I suppose we should go, if you're done, Alpha? Like now?"


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#563 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:02 AM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV

 

7725 took up position in front of what appeared to be the lift control panel.

 

"I'd be shocked if it was anything else," he said, chuckling.

 

[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I'll be on the road for an unspecified time, estimated 13 hours total, but not consecutively, for the next one or two days. I should be able to check in from my phone when I'm not driving.

 

Edited with clarification about lift controls, not sign controls.


Edited by Rauta, Jul 19 2013 - 09:05 AM.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#564 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,810 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:52 AM

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Maintenance stairway, I'd say, judging by the bare-bones metallic construction... See anything that looks unusually hazardous?"[/color]OOC:Soo... yeah. What is down there? Deranged maintenance 'bots? Zombie warriors? Gigantic spiders? Nothing at all?

 

OOC: Nothing yet. It's up to us though.

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Stairwell[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I don't see anything dangerous, but we'll have to walk single file if we go up." 655 said to 391. [/color][color=rgb(128,0,0);]The Toa of Stone looked down at his suit and sighed. "My suit doesn't have any night vision features, so I won't be able to see too well. Anyone else want to lead?"[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#565 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 04:29 AM

IC: #31415- Iron Boy"I have night-vision" he said. "I'll lead."
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#566 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 23-April 13
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 06:21 AM

IC: Bowie/913 turned, "I have thermo-vision, I'll take the rear."
  • 0

#567 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 08:40 AM

IC: Iron Boy/#31415#31415 nodded and led the way. The night-vision turned on. He saw the outline of the stairwell below him. It curved to the right.OOC: Rauta, there's no need to turn on the sign. Levacius aid there's no power to it, and we're going right.IC: Sparky/#00271"Let's go, quickly. We can double back as soon as we see if ot's wrong." #00271 motioned.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#568 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 08:45 AM

IC:"Okay, I don't know who you three are, and I don't trust any of you, so can you please explain who you are, what you are doing here, and why we are not allowed to have our weapons, but you are?" #29824 said, hand slowly inching toward his pistol, as unnoticed as the Steltian's ....anomaly.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#569 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 17-December 09
  • 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 10:28 AM

IC: 306, Right Lift

 

306 stood over 7725's shoulder.

 

"You move it," she groaned, looking over the control panel. "How complicated is this thing, anyway?"


  • 0

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

 

I have girlfriend.

 

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out


#570 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 07-May 13
  • 547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 10:36 AM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Training Deck / Maintenance Stairwell[color=#696969;]391 shifted the weight of her circular saw to her right hand, taking a fresh hold on the ergonomic grip. "I'm a Toa of Earth... good night vision is standard in the species, apparently. And my helmet has some nice powerful headlamps. I'll come behind Iron Boy, hm?"[/color]OOC:I'll be gone for the weekend... feel free to do some light bunnying of 391, if it's necessary. Nothing major, you understand, just things like sticking with the group, carrying out logical courses of action, and obeying simple commands. :P


  • 0

#571 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,810 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 11:20 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Stairwell[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The stairwell continued on steeply, and slowly curved to the right. Soon, the entrance to the stairs were out of view, and the group was plunged into darkness. Iron Boy and 391 took the lead, and the group was able to see somewhat because of the Onu-Toa's headlamps. However, the shadows they created seemed ominous, and the curving stairwell was causing 655 to feel claustrophobic. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"How long do you think this thing is?" 655 asked. He was walking behind 391, but kept bumping into her because of how dark it was.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"My bad." he grumbled.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#572 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 12:20 PM

[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] Assuming this lift is similar to he other one.[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV7725 studied the panel in front of him. "Ok, ok, pushy."He tapped the panel. A screen popped up displaying..."Not very."[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] Your call, almighty Gamemaster.
  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#573 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:39 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);][IC-GM] Personnel Deck - Lift to ????[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The screen indicated to 7725 that upon his pressing it for a second time, it would begins transport. Once everyone was onboard, it would be ready for him to take off.[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]"Because ours are better." she replied. Meanwhile, the tendrils had receded, and something more noticeable started to happen - the Steltian's body was spasming.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 19 2013 - 01:39 PM.

  • 0

#574 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:53 PM

IC:When #29824 saw the Steltian spasming, he dropped all pretenses and drew one of his swords and his pistol. When the other two pointed their weapons at him, he pointed at the body. "If you don't let us use our weapons," he said, "fighting this thing will get a whole lot harder."


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#575 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 01:58 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV"All aboard 'Lift to Somewhere' now departing on level 5!"[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I always wanted to loud-shout that.
  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#576 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 07:55 PM

IC: #00271/Sparky"Oh, joy," Sparky said."Get ready in case anything ambushes us," she said. She could still feel adrenaline in her blood.OOC: Can we determine where Group 1's stairwell leads to?
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#577 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 08:41 PM

Ic: Cannon, Requiem Lift"I'm always ready." Cannon said with a pained smile at Sparky.He raised his hand and the wrist gauntlets spread back over his armor his forearms. He flicked his wrists and the blades flipped out of their resting position.Although he was in no condition to fight it still brought him a small bit of comfort to have his weapons at the ready.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 19 2013 - 08:41 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#578 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 03:21 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Hallway)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]The Ce-Matoran gazed down the hallway as it sloped upwards, frowning behind her helmet. She was somewhat confused, and intended to try to become less so.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Wait... When, exactly, did we change our goal from going to the Officer's Deck to going to Hydroponics? I mean, unless someone knows how to take these off," [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She pulls at her glove to emphasize her point,[/color] [color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Getting food isn't going to be all that useful. Plus, the Officer's Deck might have something that would teach us how to take these off, along with information about our past and such."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]72 takes a breath before continuing, her voice slightly quivering as she speaks again. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Also.. I'd rather not go back through the Personnel Deck so soon.."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#579 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 16-October 11
  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 03:33 PM

IC[Slash]:

 

"72 has a good point, we should learn more about these suits before taking any unnecessary risks. As for not returning to the Personnel Deck, the noise from that battle earlier likely attracted more of those things, and the Officer's Deck might have more than just information. I'd also like to get my armour patched up before going into another battle." Slash looked around at everyone else, his cracked visor glinting dimly.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#580 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 04:18 PM

IC: (Seven)Seven glanced at the Steltian. "Shoot first."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#581 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 05:00 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV

 

7725 waited for the last of the group to board the lift. Once everyone was on, he tapped the screen again.

 

The doors closed and the elevator began to move.

 

"Let's hope this works."


Edited by Rauta, Jul 20 2013 - 05:00 PM.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#582 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 05:00 PM

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The Glatorian lowered the direction of her weapon down and towards the Steltian, causing her weapon to glow red and fire a brilliant blast of crimson energy that struck the spasming Steltian. The moment it struck, something quite disturbing happened. The entire organic components of the Steltian suddenly blasted out in a gory mess, covering all within its proximity with tiny bits, while the rest burst out into a single pile, which began reforming further down the hallway, tiny mechanical pieces still clinging on.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]It was a horrifying sight, but 404 remained unphased and fired a second time as the thing fled. it exploded once more into a powerful burst, and she said, "Weapons put away, now, and hands on the head. I would prefer you intact but if you wish to share that ones fate I can oblige you."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]27 began stepping towards the other two - or, more specifically, the vacant power suit in the middle. "Don't try anything." he said. The tone was far more intimidating than any of 404's weaponized threats.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 20 2013 - 05:00 PM.

  • 0

#583 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 06:58 PM

IC:"Alright, alright, keep your hair on," #29824 said as he put his pistol and sword away. "Can you also put away your weapons and we just talk?"


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#584 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 08:56 PM

IC[Slash]: "72 has a good point, we should learn more about these suits before taking any unnecessary risks. As for not returning to the Personnel Deck, the noise from that battle earlier likely attracted more of those things, and the Officer's Deck might have more than just information. I'd also like to get my armour patched up before going into another battle." Slash looked around at everyone else, his cracked visor glinting dimly.

OOC: So do we retcon the staircase?"IC: Iron Boy- #31415"Well, we have no way of knowing where either of those places are, so let's just try our luck." Pointing to the stairs.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#585 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,810 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 11:11 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Staircase[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 paused as the normally quiet 72 spoke up. She did have a good point, and 655 was happy to have someone else agree to go to the Officers Quarters. However, there was a good chance that the staircase they were near led there anyway, so it was almost useless to argue.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Let's head this way, and see where it takes us." The Toa of Stone said as he gestured towards the staircase. "Unless anyone thinks we should go separate ways that is?"[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#586 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:29 AM

IC: #31415"That's not good. And anyway, I see an opening ahead," the Toa of Iron said. The stairs ended in a large, dark room.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#587 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 04:24 PM

IC: Prime [Maintenance Deck]

[color=#006400;]The giant thing burst through the floor. Knight and Fifty ran away, leaving Prime to look at the monstrosity that was rising from the floor where the ship he had tried to use had been, before it came through. Prime slowly walked back, staring at it.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]And then, he turned and leapt through the air. He didn't jump. He leapt. He bounded several feet in one jump, landing on the ground, and then leaped away again. It was simple how he was doing it. See, the fear that abounded around him increased his strength.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]And when he jumped, he was simply jumping with enhanced strength.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Training Deck: Stairwell][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]819 began to walk up the stairs with his guns, turning his Tracker Vision on. While he couldn't see, he knew how to climb stairs and he would see if anything was coming down the stairs with his Tracker Vision. So he took up a spot in the lead.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]Then, he arrived to the top of the stairwell. He turned and opened up the door, showing that they had ended up back in the Training Deck. Thankfully, very close to them was an elevator. 819 looked back at 72 and yelled,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "Hey, Captain! We need you to activate an elevator."[/color]


Edited by Canis Lupus, Jul 22 2013 - 07:35 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#588 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 12:28 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8  in Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Well, that was....utterly disgusting to a high degree", said 8 in response to the events that just took place.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He apparently had good protection to, however, if they turned against him...he'd probably be reduced to less than our tentacled friend was.[/color]


  • 0

#589 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 05:47 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV It had been a rather uneventful ride in the lift. His companions had been rather quiet and he hadn't been able to think of any conversation starters. He felt the lift come to a stop. The screen displayed an arrival message. "We're here." The doors slid open and the group piled out. They found themselves in... [color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I know I have permission to bunny 306 a little for the sake of keeping track of her, but I don't know where anyone else is. Your move GM.

Edited by Rauta, Jul 22 2013 - 05:47 PM.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#590 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 09-November 08
  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 06:43 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Training Deck(?) - Following:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With not much else to do or say, 337 followed the group closely, ready to spring into action should the need arise. He wasn't concerned on where they went, he figured it was best that he just follow them for now, and let everyone else decide where they should go. [/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#591 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 06:52 PM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV It had been a rather uneventful ride in the lift. His companions had been rather quiet and he hadn't been able to think of any conversation starters. He felt the lift come to a stop. The screen displayed an arrival message. "We're here." The doors slid open and the group piled out. They found themselves in... [color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I know I have permission to bunny 306 a little for the sake of keeping track of her, but I don't know where anyone else is. Your move GM.

 

OOC: I never gave you permission for the elevator to move. Still, this makes my plan quite a bit more amusing.

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-GM] Personnel Deck, Lift to ???[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]... metal. Just metal. The lift was stuck in the shaft.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Or, at least, it seemed to be at first. There was creaking, groaning sound, as the metal bars holding the lift suddenly dislocated. The lift came flying - no, crashing - down through the shaft. It was impossible to tell who in the group was screaming, but there were at least a few of them. Finally, after a time, there was a sudden *slam* as the lift hit the bottom, almost completely destroying the lift and causing the entire group to fall across the ground from the shock.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]It appeared that nobody was dead, but those who were injured certainly wouldn't be enjoying their current predicament. As the debris settled, the group could look around to see they were in - the transport shafts.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]More importantly, where they had landed was an upside down 'T' intersection, and the elevator was landed in the right way that the shaft before them was opened up, and clear of... well, almost everything except for the rails to move the lift along either vertically or horizontally (the latter in this case). It would appear they had a way forward...[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]But forward into what? It was nothing but blackness ahead, save for a few tiny lights to show the way.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: I don't recall if anyone in Group 2 didn't get in the lift. If they didn't, then I'm just going to throw in the ruling to assume that they did unless they can give an argument as to why they wouldn't have followed the others away from certain death.

 

This is where I leave you, group 2. In the Elevator Shafts on... well, not the Elevator Deck (there is none), but some deck. Probably Engineering or Science & Medical, though there's really no way to tell. Start exploring. Discover a few hidden closets and stuff on the side. Maybe a few insane robots. Be creative and make sure to actually do something besides walk around. Save for NPCs (which includes the Lost), of course.

 

[font="'Bookman Old Style';font-size:14px;"][color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Training Deck: Stairwell][/color][/font]

[font="'Bookman Old Style';font-size:14px;"][color=#ff8c00;]819 began to walk up the stairs with his guns, turning his Tracker Vision on. While he couldn't see, he knew how to climb stairs and he would see if anything was coming down the stairs with his Tracker Vision. So he took up a spot in the lead.[/color][/font]

[font="'Bookman Old Style';font-size:14px;"] [/font]

[font="'Bookman Old Style';font-size:14px;"][color=#ff8c00;]Then, he arrived to the top of the stairwell. He turned and opened up the door, showing that they had ended up back in the Personnel Deck. Thankfully, very close to them was an elevator. 819 looked back at 72 and yelled,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "Hey, Captain! We need you to activate an elevator."[/color][/font]

 

OOC: Well, that's convenient. Just so you know - you don't really need her to do it. Only the officers lifts require an officer to use them, most of the lifts are just regular ones for the deck itself. However, in the interest of the fact that the stairway would have to be incredibly tall to reach the Personnel Deck, I'm going to have to actually rule you still being on the Training Deck. Not that you did very much on the Training Deck.

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Nope." 404 replied. "Because you have something we need."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]27 looked down at the Steltian armor, and extended his hand. There was a shimmer in the air as the power suit rose and then turned over on its back, which was much less damaged - thus sparing everyone the sight of the empty, bloodstained mechanical components of his body. He continued working his hand, and the back panel of the suit, near the neck, pulled open to reveal a number of mechanical components. He then added to what 404 had said, saying, "With so many memories lost on this ship, it's important that they are recovered. For in piecing them together, we may fix what has transpired."[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 22 2013 - 06:52 PM.

  • 0

#592 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 07:07 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Stairway)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Why do'ya need me!?"[/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);] 72 irritably yelled up, not stopping her trek up the stairs at all. She was feeling more and more like just an asset to the group, like this staff, and not an actual member. And frankly, she didn't like it. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]It wasn't 655, no, tw'as more the people who had called her 'the Matoran.' Maybe that was him. The Ce-Matoran's not all that sure, likely it was a combination of people, but whatever. She still has a right to be annoyed.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Can't ya at least try to open it yourself?!"[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#593 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 07:46 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Training Deck: In front of Elevator][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Um, okay?" [/color][color=#ff8c00;]72 was obviously somewhat mad about something. but 819 had no idea what that was. The Skakdi pressed a button to the side of the elevator, and the doors slid open. 819 entered the elevator, and waited for others to come in.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]He looked at the buttons. It seemed they were off the same sort as the previous elevator they used. 819 turned around and asked the others, [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"We should vote on which place we want to go to. Hydroponics or Officers. We could always drop everyone who wants to go to one place off there, and then take the elevator to other place, hoping the elevator doesn't break down.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"But, there is the fact the elevator could break down right after we get to the place, like it did last time, so we should vote on this. I vote Hydroponics."[/color]


Edited by Canis Lupus, Jul 22 2013 - 07:47 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#594 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 07-May 13
  • 547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 08:43 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391 [/color]] - Training Deck / Personnel Lift[color=#696969;]"I vote Officers." spoke up 391 impatiently, more than a hint of exasperation in her voice. "Like 72 says, how are vegetables going to help us if we can't even get them down our throats?"She glanced around at the group, and it wasn't exactly what you'd call an approving glance. "Or did none of you think of that? Hydroponics is good... but not now. We still don't have decent weaponry, we still don't have a single scrap of useful information, and when we finally get around to looking for such things, you decide to run off to a place-that-grows-plants? Come on."[/color]


  • 0

#595 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 09:00 PM

IC:"So you need our memories? Yeah, good luck with that. I don't have any, and I doubt Seven here does either. So, that leaves me with another question: how do you intend to restore our memories?" #29824 asked.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#596 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 10:18 PM

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]IC: 0006Location: UNKNOWN[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]WARNING CRYO TUBE INTEGRITY COMPROMISED[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Inside a cryo tube a Toa began to stir from her artificial slumber. The gases from her chamber whistled out of her pod.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"...ugh....So cold...." The Toa of Fire moaned groggily.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Her purple eyes flittered open and she took in her surroundings. She was in some sort of metal pod, the green crystalline glass was cracked allowing the gases to escape which probably why she was awake now. Her reflection stared back at her distorted by the crack running up the Zamor crystal. 0006 was printed on her black power armors chest. "That's not my name its.... What is my name?" The answer had been there, then gone.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Oh well. 6 is better then nothing I suppose...." she thought to herself[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Looking up she saw a lever, she grabbed it and pulled. The crystalline door opened and she lithely slipped out. She stretched her arms as she warm air hit her power suit.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Much better." She said with a smile stretching her petite body arms over her head.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Her HMD lit up[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....OFFICER 0006 ACTIVE....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"].....INITIATING SUIT DIAGNOSTICS....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....SYSTEM ERROR....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....ATTEMPTING REBOOT....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....REBOOT SUCCESSFUL....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....NEURAL PATHWAYS DETECTED.....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....DOWNLOADING.....[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]0006's head snapped up, eyes wide as information downloaded into her brain. Fighting techniques, how to use her mask power and... access codes filled her mind. When it stopped her head slumped forward. She shook her head trying to recover from the unexpected surge of information.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Officer? Officer of what?" she wondered aloud.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Her HMD lit up again.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....SCANNING FOR ARMAMENTS....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....PRIMARY WEAPON SYSTEMS OFFLINE....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"].....ATTEMPTING TO REPAIR....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....ATTEMPT FAILED [/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....PLEASE STANDBY.....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....SECONDARY WEAPON SYSTEM DETECTED....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....DISPLAYING 'HCSS CRIMSON ROSE' INFORMATION....[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]....DISPLAYING AMMO COUNT.....[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]A screen popped up on her HMD showing a miniature of herself. The figure spun around and highlighted a red box on the back of her waist. She watched as with the right movement the box transformed into bolt action rifle, and how to reload it. The figure in the screen spun the rifle and it extended into a scythe.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]6 nodded her head and the screen disappeared. She filed the information away for later. With her HMD cleared she saw a numbers in the bottom left corner 11/66. Eleven must be what was in the cartridge of the rifle. With the distractions of her database gone she attempted to take in her surroundings, squinting in the darkness.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Its too dark." she groaned in annoyance.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Her helmets night vision came on allowing her to look around. She was in a big room filled with pods. Some still held their occupants, others had been smashed open by the occupants to ignorant to know that the pod held a lever that would release them from their metal tomb. Her feet crunched on the broken glass as she walked up the rows looking into the pods at the sleeping occupants within. She contemplated releasing some of the inhabitants, traveling alone sounded rather boring.... But as soon as the thought came she thought better of it. There was no way of knowing what state these beings were in so it probably wouldn't be wise to wake them up.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Where am I?" she wondered aloud.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]'REQUIEM IV PERSONNEL QUARTERS' it read[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"....Requiem IV....." She mused, an image of a massive ship flashed into her head then disappeared.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]Wondering where the thought she came from she eventually found herself lost in a mind clouded by murk and whispers as she walked aimlessly through the rows of pods. No memories or knowledge aside from what the suit had provided her. She heard voices a little further away from her snapping her back to reality and she paused straining her ears to listen the voices. As she approached she heard something about 'Fixing what had transpired."[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]She cautiously got closer to the voices hand on 'Crescent Rose' just in case. She hid behind an empty pod and peeked around the corner. She could see a female Glatorian and a Toa on their knees, and could vaguely make out somebody else a little further down a holding a weapon at the two on the ground. Unfortunately her view was obscured and she couldn't make out specific details. [/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"So that's the bad guy, huh?" she thought to herself.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]She removed Crescent Rose from the magnet and with a swift movement the parts rearranged into her Sniper Rifle. She took a moment to marvel at the engineering of the weapon, then focused back to the matter at hand.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]An idea formed in her head and thanks to her power armors download she knew how to implement it. She concentrated attempting to activate her Kanohi Kualsi. At first nothing happened. She tried again this time looking at a point behind the Toa and Glatorian. Apparently that was all it took because she popped up behind the pair.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Sup? Officer 0006 on deck." She said with a smile to the guy with the weapon. Her eye trained down the scope of her rifle at his head. She could see somebody else further down standing over a suit on the ground. She gave a mental curse she should have been prepared for another person in the room. "You two, weapons out now, I think this is where this little standoff ends." She barked at the Toa and Glatorian.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]OOC: Honestly I don't think I have proof read and edited so much in my entire life. I wanted it to be perfect but since the layout of the Personnel Quarters isn't what I had hoped it took a lot of editing.... And yet I get the feeling that I will be asked to edit it again.... IDK why.... Anyways if I need to edit I will do so tomorrow when I wake up.[/color][/font]

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 22 2013 - 10:46 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#597 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,733 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 10:20 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391 [/color]] - Training Deck / Personnel Lift[color=#696969;]"I vote Officers." spoke up 391 impatiently, more than a hint of exasperation in her voice. "Like 72 says, how are vegetables going to help us if we can't even get them down our throats?"She glanced around at the group, and it wasn't exactly what you'd call an approving glance. "Or did none of you think of that? Hydroponics is good... but not now. We still don't have decent weaponry, we still don't have a single scrap of useful information, and when we finally get around to looking for such things, you decide to run off to a place-that-grows-plants? Come on."[/color]

IC: Iron Boy- #31415

"Okay, then."

OOC: What is the situation we're in?


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#598 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 10:59 PM

OOC: Deus ex machina is about to get a very literal definition.

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-NPC] 27, 404[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]27 simply ignored the newcomer, continuing to work his apparently telekinetic abilities. Well, mostly ignored; he waved his hand back as if dismissing her, with its own effects. That aside, he lifted a small collection of the components and explained to 29824 that, "What you see here is the most intricate part of the suit - the place where the memory chips are stored. Data that you have forgotten, but which can be taken away and stored. Every skill, every memory."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"This suit has nothing of value, but some also come equipped with their own powers and abilities. Ones which can be switched into another suit, if one has the know how. I happen to, since all of the files I began with related to the creation and operation of these suits, along with a catalog of nearly every one of them."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]There was definitely something strange about this figure whoever he was; 6, as the most hostile being to the two present, felt it the strongest - whatever she did, she just couldn't pull the trigger. Or do much else other than listen. The entire group seemed to be enthralled, in fact, save for 404, who turned around and knocked the sniper scythe out of the higher ranked beings hand with ease. Yet she still did nothing to act.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The whole lot could see it, and wondered why she didn't act. It never occurred to her to act, in fact, except for 7; the only one present who continued to glance around and see the others falling into a lull. Before she could make a move, however, she had 404's weapon aimed at her once more.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"I also happen to know that in this room are three of the ten highest ranking officials onboard this ship, all conveniently gathered in one place. Make that four, when you consider the dead. And an extra, of course. Number 8, I'm sorry to inform you that your journey with us has ended; you can do better with these ones than you can with us."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]It all seemed... good...[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Now, you should all sleep, as your Creator commands you."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]And with those words, 6, 8, and 29824 all collapsed to the ground, deep asleep. The being sighed, before giving the off-hand command of, "404, deal with her." With that, 7 collapsed as well, struck by a bolt of silver energy. [/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The only time she was conscious was when her own suit was being messed with; all she caught was a few pieces of conversation.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"How could all four of them be involved?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"It's more than a coincidence. No doubt it was meant to be this way, based on the timings. There is more afoot here than either of us could have realized."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]That was the last she heard before falling unconscious. The whole group awoke a while later, with no trace of the other two still left. The remains of the Steltian were still in the middle of the floor, and the lights were dimming. The area had lost even more power while they were out.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#000000;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Now what?[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#599 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,810 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 12:31 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Elevator[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I vote Officers as well. Perhaps we can find something there that will tell us how to get these blasted things off." 655 said as he tugged on his helmet.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone looked over at 72. Her outburst had surprised him, considering how quiet and reserved she normally was. If the events of the ship were making her unstable in any way, someone would have to keep an eye on her...[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 23 2013 - 12:47 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#600 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 12:40 AM

IC: (Seven)

 

Seven swore and leapt to her feet. Why was she immune and the others weren't?

 

What made her different?

 

Oh no.

 

Oh no.

 

The suit wasn't moved telekinetically. It was moved biometrically.

 

The conclusion was simple- The others were all Toa, or MU inhabitants. Partially mechanical.

 

She was purely organic, so he couldn't command her.

 

That's why she was shot...

 

"All of you, on your feet. This is a mess, and I'm not talking about our Steltian friend."

 

One more remark was bothering her. As your Creator commands you.

 

A memory was nagging.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users