• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

The Official Music Topic

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Scythey

• Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • I Want to Believe

• 23-September 06
  • 1,606 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 20 2015 - 01:51 PM

if anybody here doesn't have the album Thriller by Michael Jackson, it's currently free on Google Play. there's really no excuse not to own it.

[ my blog ] + [ my profile ] + [ contact ]

lovely topics you should consider posting in:

[ official music topic ] + [ official music collection topic ] + [ official metal topic ]

#202 Offline Evergrey_Toa

• Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 27-November 14
  • 552 posts

Posted Dec 01 2015 - 01:32 AM

So what am I into? The short version: I like music with huge melodic hooks/melodies and driving/solid beats. 

The long version: I LOVE the 2 most hated things in all of music: 80's music and Metal music.

I love 80's music because it's just pure fun. 80's rock bands such as Journey, Def Leppard, Genesis, Asia, and many more bands who made songs that I just enjoy listening to more than anything else. I don't care if 80's is frowned upon now; I think it's good music.

I know that a lot of people here like metal, but overall it's not a widely accepted thing among my every day friends. I'm into power/progressive metal such as Evergrey, Vanishing Point, Symphony X & Stratovarius, Alternative Metal such as Sevendust, Breaking Benjamin, and Disturbed, and Melodic Death Metal bands such as Mercenary, The Unguided and In Flames. I don't mind growls in my music, but I'm beginning to feel like that was more of a phase for me in my high school years because I just don't get the same enjoyment out of hearing growls in the music (save for bands such as The Unguided, Mercenary & Trivium) that I used to.

I like other genres such as pop and I also like rock music from any time period after the 60's, but 80's and metal are just the 2 things I love the most in music. 

:pakari: My favorite band :pakari:

Geaux Tigers!

Check out my new epic titled "The Masters of Okoto: The Lost Chronicles"

Bionicle 2015 Song Progress (Not Started, In Progress, Done):

[Drums] [Bass] [Guitar] [Orchestra] [Vocals]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users