BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Kaen)

He removed his foot, and kicked the Collector's weapon away before backing up.
​"Fura, keep an eye on him. If he tries anything funny, break him."
​He turned to the Vortixx and Toa Tio was attempting to stop. He summoned a strong gust of wind to knock both of them off their feet.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Toa Nahra

"Oh I'll dare, dearie."

Before Nahra could react, the vortixx punched her jaw, making her take a few steps backwards. She wiped the drool dripping from her mouth. This vortixx was really ticking her off.

"CEASE!" The Toa of Ice yelled, trying to break the fight.

Nahra didn't pay any attention. She raised her blade, about to strike the vortixx back.

A sudden strong gust of wind knocked her off her feet and landed on the ground with her face burried in the thick pile of snow.

Edited by Koala Kranan

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn grabbed the shaft of the Spear of Siphoning just before a gust of wind knocked her and her adversary to the ground.  She skillfully rolled over as she fell and scrambled behind the Skakdi's Skull, catching her breath and thinking about how best to get the Collector out of his current situation.  He was her ticket out of here, after all.

OOC: if anyone says anything about me using the wrong name briefly they're getting slapped

"Rore, get the Toa."
​He turned in the direction of the Vortixx.
​"Come out from behind there."

Edited by McCree

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Tio

Deferring to Kavi's request, I strode to the this toa's position, keeping myself perpendicular to both female combatants, in case one made for an attack. I had been too focused on fighting that guard and mask collector to notice their fight. Why was she here? What did she want? I had to ask.

"Why were you fighting?"

"She started it," Nikon said pettily.  "And I'm not going to come out.  I've latched on to your plan; you're trying to mop up any witnesses to your horrible attempt at hiding your true purpose for coming here."

"You gleaned all that from a bar fight?"
​He sighed.
"If that was anywhere close to our intentions then I'd say we'd have a couple dead bodies lying around. And from what I see, we have one injured guardsman and a mask...collector who's had his pride hurt more than anything after that fight. There is no true purpose, this is all just a big, pointless mess that was started by one too many drinks."
​He sheathed his weapons to further the façade.
​"Now come on out."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"No.  You can deny it all you want, but I know that this is your attempt to hide your big white friend's slip-up.  And you did almost kill the Collector and that guardsman."

"Yes, it is my choice."

She made another choice to slip away.  Though not to far away; she needed to come back and get the Collector eventually.

Hmm, it's rare to have an ally in a  decrepit place like this, was it a trap? No, if she wanted us dead she would have been helping the vortixx. Altruism like this was clearly not the new Ko-Koro way though. Could she ... ?

I offer my hand and pulled her up, in a low hushed voice I whispered.

"You're not one of Echelons followers are you?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Nahra got to her feet with the Toa's help even though she could do it by herself. 'Rore' asked her if she was one of Echelon's followers. As much as she wanted to say no, she still didn't trust these Toa. They still weren't being fully honest with her.

The Toa of Air still claimed his name was 'Kavi'.

She was there during slip up. She clearly heard 'Rore' mention 'Kaen' and not 'Kavi'. Why still be dishonest with her when it was obvious she was trying to be on their side? Heck, who knows, they might even be some kind of secret black ops agents of Makuta trying to take out possible threats from the inside. Which might explain why they were with the guardsman in the first place, to get to know him better, to test his loyalty to Makuta. It might've gone smoothly too if it weren't for the slip up 'Rore' made.

Nahra glanced at her blades on the ground then turned to the heavily armored Toa of Ice in front of her. She decided to remain silent.

Edited by Koala Kranan

Huh, whoever she was she was not sharing. Unfortunate. Regardless though I will thank her. "Well thank you for your efforts lady"

Time was pressing and the others were not going to let me do clean up. I did not want to be here when the guards start arresting everyone for starting a fight. With these thoughts on my mind I start walking away "We should be leaving now"

The Toa were starting to leave. No threats. No further questions. No nothing. Just like that, they were preparing to leave. She grabbed her blades and kept them in the sheathes on her back.

"Wait!" she yelled.

OOC:*satchels? I forget what they're called. Help me out here.Edit: Thanks, McCree.

Edited by Koala Kranan

Can I trust this toa that same from nowhere?  If we revealed ourselves it'd best be somewhere not near the collector. There was that vortixx stalking about as well. Fortunately Kaen/'Kavi morr' gave her the signal to follow.

"Or maybe we can follow you, do you have a place we could stop at?"

Nahra hesitated at first.

"I-I know a little place where we can hide. It's not that far from here."

Nahra walked pass the group of Toa.

"Follow me." she said, taking the lead.

OOC: I think we forgot about Nokhann and the Collector.

Edited by Koala Kranan

OOC: Snapdragon posts infrequently, but when he does post he can deal with the collector and then we're finished here.

Yes, she was a fellow toa, like my compatriots, but not like me. I never could fully see eye to eye with my fellows on parts of the toa code, or on Mata Nui.

"Nokhann, deal with the lesterin we need to leave now"

"Thank you"

I made a mental note to be careful if I ever needed to fight Nokhann, that Matau telekinesis is brutal.

With the collector distracted by his head trauma, Tio threw up a flurry of snow to hide the group as they fled the scene, following Nahra.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: The Collector of Masks (Outside the Skakdi's Skull)

Hearing the Toa walking away, but finding it difficult to see through a haze of pain, the Collector calls out "Nikonn!", hoping the Vortixx will hear him.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Nikonn heard the Collector cry out for her.  Slipping out from behind the building she had sheltered behind, she cautiously made her way to where the Collector was lying.  She lifted him up to his feet and draped his arm around her shoulder.

"Those Toa are definitely hiding something.  Our suspicions are proven, Collector.  And the fact that they tried to get rid of us adds evidence to that."

Nahra led them to the inside of an old hut and closed the door behind them. She removed a large carpet on the floor, revealing a trapdoor underneath.

"This trapdoor leads to an underground basement. I've been hiding in there for weeks."

I took a moment to double check we were not followed, no one was visibly near the house. Time to see if I could trust this Toa.

"I see, don't worry your trust in us was well placed"

I hold out my hand

"We've come to help release Ko-Koro from these villains, my real name is Tio"

IC: The Collector of Masks (Outside the Skakdi's Skull)

"Yes," he says, shaking his head to clear it, "But they made one fatal mistake- they left us alive."

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Here, let's get you somewhere you can rest.  We'll hunt for the Toa once you're better."

Nikonn began to lead the Collector back inside and sat him down at a free table.

The green Toa admitted his real name was Kaen. That's a good thing to know.

"Alrighty then. I'm Nahra." she said, smiling.

And with that settled she opened the trapdoor, revealing a small staircase that lead to a room with lightsones decorated on its walls. She led them down the staircase.

At one corner of the room there was a sack of fruit and next to it were some bottles of soda, with a few empty bottles laying around. At the other corner of the room was a bunch of clothes, blankets and pillows all stacked in one big messy pile.

"Sorry, I'm not much of a tidy person. You guys should sleep here for the night, take as many pillows and blankets you'd like except for the ones on the other side of the room over there. Those are my stuff."

Edited by Koala Kranan

OOC: It's usually best to assume that when acting as a group that everyone comes along, meaning Nokhann is standing in this room being completely ignored.

Looks like Nokhann was being his usual taciturn self. I guess I'll have to do the introduction for him.

"Don't forget about our friend here, let me introduce you to Toa Nokhann"

IC: The Collector of Masks (Skakdi's Skull)

"Where is that guard, the one whose mask I collected?" asks the Collector, "We need him."

///////