BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Kaen)

"Uh, thanks."
​He took the torch, waving it around a bit before turning back to Nokhann.
​"So how do we go about this? Entry isn't impossible, but it would be difficult for us to get past the guards."

Edited by McCree

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Tio: I walk through the icy wastes of Ko Wahi, the chill in the air so cold even I can feel it. I pull my cloak around me and I feel teh weight of my sword on my back. 

Up ahead I can see the snowy fortress that used to be my home, anger boils inside me at the cultists that took it while I was away. To see such a once proud  village felled by weak minded cultists ... it was sickening. I knew Toa were coming to liberate my home, and I would not be able to stand myself if I was not one of them. 

Ahead I can see two figures, a huge dark red toa of fire and a toa of air, both heading to Ko Koro's gates. I quicken my pace to catch up to them. Toa have always been stronger together than alone.

"Hello!"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC Tio:"I was thinking we could help each other brother, I can see you're also heading towards the remains of Ko Koro"

I called as I caught up with the group.

"I assume you also want to free the village?"

IC Tio: He suspected me of something, it was obvious in his body language. It made sense to be suspicious so close to the fallen Koro, but it hurt to  be associated with shadow worshipers. In a better world they'd be able to easily recognize our mutual resolve to save the village. I needed to gain their trust, I could do it the same way I knew I could trust them.

"I know none of us are shadow cultists, they'll have had to retreat to their village to deal with Oreius, when I realized he was coming to the village I set off on my own"

I held out one of my hands.

"They call me Tio, the Glacier Knight"

Titles are always important.

IC Tio: Good that I found these two, sneaking around the village while everyne else was distracted with Oreius would be an idea, but the gates would raise the alarm the moment they saw the toa.

"I can help there, I know how to get to a point higher on the glaciers that surround the Koro, we can look down upon the village from there and make plans"

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn finished packing up her bag, grabbed her Spear of Siphoning, and headed out the door of her house.  She had had enough of this place.

First, it was all the riff-raff coming into Ko-Koro, then it was being harassed because of her pursuit of knowledge, and now it was spending almost a whole day locked in her house while Echelon and his cronies fired on everyone from the ramparts.  Then more harassing.  Ko-Koro was really shaping up to be a rough place.

Nikonn made it as far as the village square before she realized that she didn't exactly know how to get out of here.  The way she had come in to the village about a month earlier had been bottled up by Echelon's brutes, and she didn't know any other ways to enter or exit.  Filching a map from a nearby stall, she unfolded it and spent some time examining it.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

OOC: Well I did pick the evil alignment for both of em, and in the case of Konihi that distrust is justified by his mannerisms. Not sure why Tio has issues tho, since he genuinely wants to help. 

Also Gairu you might be waiting a while, kinda hard for anyone not a Makuta worshiper to get into Ko Koro right now.

IC Tio: I smiled, "Good, follow me then"

I lead the others upwards through a small side crevasse, using my elemental powers to make an icy ladder I lead them to an ice peak a safe distance from the fallen koro. From there I could get a view of my home.

Or what was left of it ... my blood boiled as I found that my own hut had been one of the many destroyed in the attack. Not even the rubble remained. The rest of the city had been vandalized as well, sure it was looked after well enough to live in, and the bar was unsurprisingly still open ... wait what was that figure in the square?

"Anyone have bioniculars? I think I can see someone trying to get out of the koro"

Nikonn turned herself around a few times, trying to orient herself northward.  Once she finally got oriented northward, she began to walk straight ahead... until she realized she was holding the map upside-down.

She threw the map away in disgust.  This is why I hate maps, she thought.  I can't ever seem to read them right.  She sat down on a rock, waiting until she was a bit more clear-headed to proceed.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

OOC: cap they're barely close enough to notice you're there, fingers are not gonna cut it for signalling.

IC: "You'll want to find the hostages, and where Oreius has lost himself ... with  the hostages free the Koros could gather their forces and storm Ko Koro with impunity"

I sighed, it would be a heavy sacrifice but demolishing the Koro and all of it's current inhabitants would purge the island of the last traces of Makuta. That would halve my problems to say the least.

As she sat on the rock, Nikonn took a scan of her surroundings.  One location in particular, the Flash-Freeze Suites, caught her eye. Perhaps there'd be someone there that could point her in the direction of a way out.  She entered the building curiously.

The lobby was nearly empty.  Nikonn found a free chair and sat in it, hoping that someone, staff or otherwise, would come and give her directions.

--OOC:--

OK, Nikonn's Open For Interaction.  I hope somebody happens to be here...

Edited by capMARVELOUS

He nodded to his two newfound allies before activating his Volitak and sliding down the hill they were on. He skirted around the edge of the Koro, searching for a way in and avoiding the guards set up at the gates the best he could.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Tio

I watch Kaen being his approach with interest. At some point he was going to get found out. We needed a way to extract him.

"If he get's spotted I'll make an ice slide to his location, we can quickly reach him to help ... unless he's hopelessly outnumbered"

Beyond the gateway, there didn't appear to be any other way into the Koro. Not that the Toa of Air expected this to be easy. He debated just simply climbing up a wall while still cloaked, but knew there were probably defenses set up to keep anyone from doing just that. They needed an actual plan.
He returned to his allies and deactivated his Volitak.
​"It's too well-fortified to simply break in," he began, "but I have an idea. Wanna hear it?"

Edited by McCree

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Tio

Right 'play along' ... well this is probably a plan he thought up in the span of a minute. That didn't sound good. This was my best shot at helping rescue Ko Koro though ... was it?

"Are you sure you don't want to wait for reinforcements?"

• 3 weeks later...

--IC: Aiduro--

Aiduro and his guardsman buddy were in the middle of sharing some rather crude jests, when three mismatched fellows walked up to them.  One was a tall Toa in gray and red armor, another was a heavily armored Toa of Ice, and the third was a short green Toa.  The short green one said, "Hello, gentlemen."

"Oi," said Aiduro gruffly.  "In case you didn't know, which of course you don't, I'm no gentleman, and neither is he.  We're guardsmen of Ko-Koro, we are, and that means we're not gentlemen.  Anyway, what are you blokes after?  Make it quick."

--OOC:--

Aiduro is up and running, and is currently interacting with Nokhann, Tio, and Kaen.

Sup, guys.