• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4251 replies to this topic

#4241 Online Aikuro Mikisugi

Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 12,450 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2015 - 04:21 PM

IC:

For the first several minutes, everything was fine; almost peaceful, even.

"So when you were here the last time, on the way to the Crystal chamber, there were no traps?"

"######, I'unno."

"...But you were here."

"Nah, I was outside."

"...You said you came here with Joske and Stannis!"

"Yeah, I did, but getting in the first time wasn't my destiny. I was making out with Tuara outside."

This agitated Cipher beyond even the low, stifled groans he had previously regressed to. Flay rubbed her face with her hands as they found their way out of the maintenance tunnel (why did a temple need a maintenance tunnel was a question for another day) when Dorian led the group to the Crystal Chamber.

"See? No traps," he said, casually walking around the podium where Heuani had once pilfered the Crystal of Creation. "Aaaand...now what."

Though the question only served to further irritate Cipher, Dorian was right; there were only three paths into the room, one that so perfectly mirrored their own entrance that it was probably just another service tunnel, and one that, clearly longer and wider than the other two, was probably the entrance blocked off by the main door. All routes led to this podium...which planted an idea in about half the heads of the team.

"Why does the podium stand?" Kubrick asked. "Don't podiums sink into the ground or something dramatic when you take whatever's on them off them?"

"You read too many temple stories," Mar said, but Dor looked thoughtful.

"Maybe not," he muttered, before looking up. "Avier. Smash it open."

"What!?"

"Can you get fined again for that?"

"You're going to Karz, dude."

"Isn't this a Temple of Creation?" Kubrick asked rhetorically.

"Smash it," Dor said forcefully. "If it backfires, it'll blow me up and Rhea gets her heart's desire." He spared a quick wink at the Toa of Plasma. "Or not, and we can all get rich and find the secret to life, love, and the way the world keeps spinning."

-Tyler

i think i should teach you a few things about your body

#4242 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 21-October 11
  • 4,277 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2015 - 05:18 PM

IC: Avier

Avier looked at the podium, then shrugged. No risk, no reward, right?

"Works for me." he muttered, stepping past everyone. His eyes scanned the area from bottom to top, left to right as he walked towards the chamber, searching for anything odd that might pose a threat. When he didn't find anything but the podium in front of him, he let loose a small sigh and raised his hands high above his head, fingers intertwined.

"Here goes."

Activating his Pakari, a massive rush of power surged through him as he brought his hands down, smashing the podium with all the monstrous strength his mask could afford him.

#4243 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 2,398 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2015 - 10:38 PM

IC Daltrahk

So... Big, dark, ominous entrance with no sign of intelligence anywhere to be found. And wasn't that the one who hired him that just slipped in?

Datrahk hung around by the entrance, not wishing to head in, lest he be mistaken for an opponent.

Uh oh. Looks like my banner links broke. I'll get to fixing that soon!

#4244 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 12:13 AM

IC: Prei

I had been ignored.

As usual.

They've disappeared into the desert.

I could chase after them. Maybe I should've from the very beginning.

It's too late now.

I sigh, heading back to headquarters.

I will simply have to issue a warrant for Mr. Dorian Shaddix if I am to get him to pay for his crime.

f9QGmd9.jpg

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

#4245 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,073 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 05:03 AM

IC: Zelvin and Mar (Temple of Creation)

Zelvin had followed in behind Rhea, Avier and Kubrick. When she entered the room proper, she stopped and looked around, not paying any mind to the conversation that was taking place (if she had, her mouth would be leaping a mile a minute right now). She looked at where she stood, in the middle of a rugged gang of rogues probably about to risk life and limb to keep said elements intact, and she couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be right now.

Making up the rear, I tried searching the surrounding walls for any clues or hints, but no dice.

"I suppose there isn't much else to do but wait for when that pedestal joins the rest of the dust in here"

*cough*

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4246 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 05:25 AM

IC: Elysi

"One day this'll be a tourist trap," murmured Elysi, ghosting alongside Zelvin. "I am putting good money on it."

f9QGmd9.jpg

#4247 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,073 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 05:34 AM

IC: Zelvin (Temple of Creation)

"'To your left is the spot where Dorian Shaddix and his cohorts were crushed by falling debris?'"

Edited by Geardirector, May 05 2015 - 05:37 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4248 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 06:03 AM

"I've seen worse attractions."

f9QGmd9.jpg

#4249 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,073 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 06:49 AM

IC: Zelvin (Temple of Creation)

"You'll have to show me them sometime, I could use the certainty that I'm never hitting rock bottom"

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4250 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 06:51 AM

"Hopefully they haven't closed up shop."

f9QGmd9.jpg

#4251 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,073 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 06:53 AM

IC: Zelvin (Temple of Creation)

"Hopefully... I'd hate to resort to breaking and entering"

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4252 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 08:39 AM

"Yeeƫp."

f9QGmd9.jpg