Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

One of the 'stuffs', unfortunately for you, is me.

I step, coolly, unexpectedly, and entirely unnoticed, from the shadows and bust your jaw with a wicked left hook, knocking you senseless to the floor.

Stunned by the force of my entrance, the various alternate Kanohi Ignika shatter into the darkness whence they came, leaving me holding the one, the only, and the original. In triumph, I boot up the starship's engines, activate all shields, and ready myself for a fight.

Also I arm the nuclear plasmatic ionic magnetic electric armor-sizzling flesh-charring brain-exploding exterior autonomous Gatling turret cannons, which can never ever ever be damaged, hacked, or resisted because they tap the raw power of the Ignika as their primary fuel source.

Also the Ignika is powering everything else on my(!) starship, including the doughnut machine and surround-sound audio system, and also constantly regenerating all shields, armor platings, and other starship stat thingies that are important to health and happiness.

Also I jettison RG into outer space and launch a full payload of air-to-air cruise missiles after him, all set for direct collision course with his frontal lobe.

"My mask, losers."

I respawn somewhere random in a desert with nothing in it.

"Wait how did you get the 'real' mask?"

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

(Where did my post go? I'm just glad that I now know about auto saved content.)

Unfortunately for Pupwa, he forgot that, since I am a hive-mind, sending me into a desert doesn't do much, since I can just send in another avatar in that avatar's place. Which now leaves me the task of breaking into a TARDIS. Actually getting in is the easy part, considering I can just teleport in. The hard part would be finding it, considering it can travel through time. Luckily for me, however, Shadowhawk has neglected to take it anywhere, which makes it rather easy to find. I warp inside, bypassing all of the defenses. "Shadowhawk? That's surprising. I wonder which Shadowhawk you are? Not that it matters." I fire at the console with a pistol, damaging it and causing harmful smoke to spread from the console. Using that as a distraction, I trigger a flash grenade, blinding both me and Shadowhawk. This would appear to be a bad idea, except that, since I'm now controlling a hive-mind, I can simply teleport in another several Avatars, these with Gas Masks. I throw Tear Gas at Shadowhawk, to further weaken him, and then curbstomp the blinded, choking, crying Shadowhawk. I finish off by having one of the Avatars open the doors, sucking ShadowVezon and a few Avatars that failed to grab onto something out into Space. They then all promptly get blown to smithereens by the nuclear plasmatic magnetic electric armour-sizzling flesh-charring brain-exploding exterior autonomous Gatling turret cannons, leaving one Avatar of me in the control room. I decide that, with the control room full of smoke, it might be a good time to leave. And so I take the Ignika, bringing down all of the defenses in the process, and teleport out of the TARDIS.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I sneak attack you, knocking you out and taking the Mask before anyone can stop me. I then use it to bring back the League of Beings That Would be Weird yet Awesome to see in Story Together again. After we are all back, we return to the Impact Crater and break into it. We then journey into it, wondering if anyone would dare follow us into the darkness and poison.

Our Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

...I would. Because luckily for me, Darkness and Poison are the two things I'm immune to. How lucky is that? (I made myself immune to Poison back when I became The Joker, and it's obvious that I'm immune to Darkness, it being my elemental power and all.)

And suddenly, every Bohrok in the Crater falls over, their Krana dead. Which brings the League down to 5 members. "Lights out." The entire chamber goes dark for a few minutes, while the League decides to band together, so if I try something they can easily catch me in the act.

The darkness fades after a minute or so (it's not like Elemental Powers are infinite), to reveal... that nothing happened. Followed by the ground exploding beneath the League's feet. Followed by each surviving member of the League disappearing one by one, stranded far, far away from each other, in various situations that will make them wish I had killed them, without allowing them to be the easy get out of revival. Leaving only Toa Smoke Monster, alone, to wonder whether it was me or Shadowhawk who did this. Hopefully he'll think it was Shadowhawk, considering my imitation of his voice, but whatever. I teleported away ages ago.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm back, in black, silver and green oh wait that doesn't rhyme. Well no one cares so I might as well just absorb every piece of air within you to create a vacuum and squeeze you to death.

"If I hadn't known you better I'd say you intentionally teleported in front of me Vezon. Bad move..."

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I create new krana for my Bohrok, who then assist me with finding and saving the rest of the League. Once we are back together, we all begin to laugh at our situation. After all, it isn't often that the fake copy of the Mask I created would be stolen from us instead of the real one, leaving Neo ShadowVezon and Toa Aeron fighting over a decoy and leaving us with the real prize. 

We then continue down the Impact Crater, taking out anything that gets in our way. It won't be long before we use the Mask to complete our destiny.

Our Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

As SV and I are fighting over the mask He pulls it away from me and grabs it a little too hard causing the decoy to be destroyed. "Soo we were fighting over a piece of cardboard? Bummer." As SV tries to figure out what happened I see this as a chance to stun my foe. As soon as SV realizes who is responsible, he finds himself lying on the ground. He gets shot with ultra-pressurized water (again). Then you and your silly little army suffers the same thing too :D

My mask

(It's rather hard to continue tugging on a Mask when your body's being squeezed to death.

You spray my cadaver with water, adding another humiliation to the list. Unfortunately however, no matter how much you attack it, it's still just an Avatar, so I can teleport right back in. "So, you like water, do you? Let me fix that." Toa Aeron then gets a crushing sensation, as his body suddenly becomes much heavier, pinning him to the ground. He realises that his body has been completely filled with water, which must have been teleported inside of him. "Shame, Aeron, you seem to have washed out. But I'm sure this won't dampen your enthusiasm, so I'm gonna be off. Masks to take, Leagues to break, and all that. Ciao."

I reappear back in the Impact Crater, making my way through the dead corpses of all the foes slain by either me or the League, and come out behind the League. "Why choose to go here, of all places? I have to admit though, your League is proving troublesome. Honestly, it shouldn't even exist at this point, but whatever. Killing you is obviously not going to stick, so I guess it's on to Plan B." I disappear, and reappear next to Toa Aeron, who I bet probably got rid of the water by now. "Catch." I throw the Mask at Toa Aeron's face, before leaving. How long will it take for the League to realise that there's a fake mask?

Not My Mask. (I know it seems counter-productive to troll the League like this, but I'm feeling particularly angry at everyone involved right now. And what better way to lift my spirits than to get my enemies to beat each other up.)

(Cursed random internet problems, the post didn't... post.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then point out to the league their mask is fake .

TPBM me's mask probably.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I quickly teleport Guurahk away, to stop him from interfering. "Tsk tsk, Guurahk." I teleport him into the Atlantic Ocean, to stop him from interfering. (As we're in the Impact Crater, that puts you rather a long distance away.)

Toa Aeron's Mask, actually.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"You adventurers are like vermin. You don't know when to stop scurrying from your holes." I decide to have some fun, and turn myself into a kaiju to fight Godzilla on equal terms. After a long and epic battle,the stuff of which movies could be made about, I manage to triumph over Godzilla. It's not like I was going to let myself lose, was it? "Well, that was fun. Time to deal with the small fry." I lean down to Tornado. "Did you enjoy the battle? It had a very good ending. For me, anyway." I flick Tornado across a few counties. "Pathetic. It's a pity you Heroes die so easily, or else I might have a sense of satisfaction."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hydrea absorbs the water in me freeing me from SV's silly little trap. Then I see that Link has the mask. "An elf? For reals?" I render him motionless by trapping him inside a cyclone then Rockalus impales him with razor sharp rocks that emerge from the ground.

Crime levels:photo.jpg

100/100 LEVEL U!!!!!

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

"Good. I was worried I would have only a mere child to face. I'm glad to see you escaped, Aeron. I would have been disappointed in you if your quest had been ended by that." I get back up, as a newb isn't going to have any more chance at finishing me than the experienced warriors here have. Which is practically non-existent. "Now that the professionals have returned, I can have a challenge." I stomp on Aeron, with one of my gigantic feet. "You'd better hope Batman bursts from the shade, Aeron, because you'll need all the help you can get."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

HE DOES! BATMAN DOES BURST FROM THE SHADOWS!!!!!!!!1!!!!1111111111111!!!!!111ONE!!!!! You stomp him too and that gives me an opening to shrink you to the size of a fly. And then we use our mental powers to teleport you to the swamps. You get eaten by a frog and then that frog gets abducted by an eagle(?).You get digested inside something that is being digested... good luck.

crime levels:photo.jpg

Frog level:1

XP:457/2000

my mask

edit: this was intended for SV. DON'T GET IN THE WAY LINK!!!!!!!

Edited by Toa Aeron

before I am completely digested i play the minuet of forest which teleportes me to the forest temple and then i use the song of healing and then i break into my mask collection with a few new ones i use the mask of quick travel and the put on the mask of fierce deity and the completeley destroy you

my mask

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

...apparently Tornado is also a kaiju, since he appears to be able to stomp on Batman. I'm really not affected by the storm, and since I'm the size of a skyscraper, being sliced with a normal-sized sword really gives me the equivalent of a paper cut. I kick Tornado several miles away, and use my magnetism powers to wear down Tornado. He eventually makes it back, through force of determination, but I simply teleport to the spot I kicked him to, causing him to head all the way back. I continue fighting him from miles away until he collapses from exhaustion. I then make sure to bury him deep in the Earth, so he can't come back. "And now for a much better opponent." I turn to Aeron. I then fling him into orbit, and wait patiently for him to find a way back down.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

...apparently Tornado is also a kaiju, since he appears to be able to stomp on Batman. I'm really not affected by the storm, and since I'm the size of a skyscraper, being sliced with a normal-sized sword really gives me the equivalent of a paper cut. I kick Tornado several miles away, and use my magnetism powers to wear down Tornado. He eventually makes it back, through force of determination, but I simply teleport to the spot I kicked him to, causing him to head all the way back. I continue fighting him from miles away until he collapses from exhaustion. I then make sure to bury him deep in the Earth, so he can't come back. "And now for a much better opponent." I turn to Aeron. I then fling him into orbit, and wait patiently for him to find a way back down.

My Mask.

That stomping thing was for you SV. BUT FRICKIN LINK GOT IN THE WAY.(wich means I accidentally shrank Link to the size of a fly)

Anyway: I use my mental powers to teleport back. "Bro I was expecting more from you... this is low" As the we,Toa avohkii gather we use our mental powers to shrink you down into normal size and then trap you in a toa seal OVER 9000 times stronger than an average one but because our powers are combined with light the seal has a damaging effect on you, making your shadow powers slowly fade.

Frog level:1

XP:1458/2000 

my mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

(I guessed as much.)

Unfortunately for you, I'm still the hive-queen in a hive-mind, which means trapping one body isn't going to affect me much. Points for trying though, even though draining my shadow powers wouldn't help you much. If it were my original body, and I weren't controlling the Bydo-Bacterian Empire, then you could have a slim chance of bringing back the canon insanity I suppressed long ago. But it's a bit late for that now. Good try, though.

Of course, while you've been Toa Sealing me, I've been moving another body into this time. I then proceed to stab you in the back. I got a nice new suit while you were busy, to replace the one you destroyed in the old universe. Fedora included.

My Mask.

(If you had managed to fully drain ShadowVezon, you might have had a chance at killing him. Of course, then I'd have to put Metallix into the ring to replace him.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I get tired of reading all of this oddly specific stuff that is really boring and I don't care about, so I just swoop in on my spaceship and blast you all with phasers and photon torpedoes. 

Then I warp away, sans mask, because I'd rather not return the ship with a scratch. 

Space Mask. 

since i'm link right now i automatically re spawn hijack the jipsey danger and kill you

..apparently Tornado is also a kaiju, since he appears to be able to stomp on Batman. I'm really not affected by the storm, and since I'm the size of a skyscraper, being sliced with a normal-sized sword really gives me the equivalent of a paper cut. I kick Tornado several miles away, and use my magnetism powers to wear down Tornado. He eventually makes it back, through force of determination, but I simply teleport to the spot I kicked him to, causing him to head all the way back. I continue fighting him from miles away until he collapses from exhaustion. I then make sure to bury him deep in the Earth, so he can't come back. "And now for a much better opponent." I turn to Aeron. I then fling him into orbit, and wait patiently for him to find a way back down.

i am not a kaiju i was in the jipsey danger but its beginning to be digested in a eagle now with my trusty shovel and other tools i make my way out i an still wearing the mask of firece diety by using my pegasis boots i make my way to you i use my ice rod to completly freeze you then Mmmm roast.... whatever this thing is wut the mask isnt there i find some hyper drive resadue i grab a space ship and upgrade it with triforce power with zelda's help and gannondorf captured it becomes the ultamate battle ship i fly to you and completely obliterate you

my mask

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

(The worsening grammar is going to drive me mad.)

"Tornado, an Ice Rod? It was better when Blade used it." I warp a Vic Viper into this time period, piloted by one of my many bodies. I fly up to Tornado. "Nice ship, Tornado. I imagine it'd take a lot of fire-power to take it down. Fortunately for me, I can capture it with one single shot. Just watch me." A tiny cannon aims at the spaceship, and a single pellet of paint, such as might be fired from a paintball gun, is fired at the spaceship. It splatters on a small part of the hull, barely noticeable. The life-support systems of the ship then turn off, triggered by the ship itself. Your attempts to turn the systems back on are in vain, as the ship is operating itself. Once you and Zelda both die of lack of oxygen, I dock with the ship, the ship letting me in. I make sure the Life Support systems stay off, so if Tornado respawns, he'll immediately die again. I then decide to use the ship myself. I'm in full control anyway, so it can't be hijacked.

(Recap Time): Several pages ago, I merged with the Bacterian Empire, an intergalactic hive-mind from the distant future (and from the Gradius game series). The Bacterian can assimilate other beings and objects through the cells, as I proved when I assimilated Mata Nui. Twice. So, I assimilated your ship, giving me full control.

My Mask.

(Since my mind is currently spread throughout several centuries, stopping me isn't really an option. And while all this is going on, I've restarted my original plan. Unless you could bring down the entire Games & Trivia forum, you have no way of stopping it.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(Where have all the good men gone, and where are all the gods...)

The amount of boring attacks, weak heroes and terrible grammar enrages me so much, that I gain a red aura of burning justice, and every single Pokemon is killed by my anger. "GRAAH!!!" I then proceed to punch Breeze4000 so hard he explodes.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Leaving my League of Beings at the center of the Impact Crater (See my previous post towards the top of the page), I emerge on the battlefield, seize Tornado by the back of the neck, and throw him into the big, empty void of space. I then obtain the Mask and begin my trek back to the Impact Crater. 

My Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I head to the Impact Crater. Seeing the League without Toa Smoke Monster, I briefly consider slaughtering them all mow, but I have other plans. I wait for Toa Smoke Monster to arrive. "Toa Smoke Monster. I would like to declare a truce, until these new hero pretenders are dead."

TSM's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

HAH! that's Artakha bull drop. but anyway I decide to go "body-hunting" cuz that's getting annoying Bro. And after that I give breeze a warm welcome... by killing her of course :evilgrin: (but that's how it works, you get mutilated everyday.)I guess now the only problem is Gipsy Danger. Wich is not as important as it may seem because you need 2 pilots or else you get brain damage. So link ends up killing himself. "Not a great plan.". TSM arrives on the crater only to see his army destroyed. He decides to unleash his rage on us, only to get destroyed on an epic battle.

Frog level:3

4059/2000 LEVEL U!!X2!!!!

MAH MASK LOOSAS

Edited by Toa Aeron

Enraged at not only the massacre of proper grammar, but also losing the chance to make a genuine truce, I kick Aeron through the planet, sending him flying out the other side into space. I then teleport him through several suns, before teleporting him back into the atmosphere, and throwing him back through the planet. I then, without a single word, magnetically rip his Mask and armour off, taking advantage of Toa weakening without their Mask, and repeatedly slam him into the ground. I then feed Aeron to the Fission Metroids.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As I am a mentally powerful I control my rage and summon my Toa allies. We coordinate an ambush on you and catch you defensless. as I previously took out all your spare bodies I can freely kill you. But then you would respawn and come after me so me and my team trap you in a light seal. Virtually unbreakable it slowly drains all of your powers. "Never  underestimate your enemies Villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

XP:1060/6000

My mask. (I took a dual color test and appearantly I am your mortal enemy bro :3 )

Edited by Toa Aeron

i use a giant home run bat and i hit Toa Aeron into Neo ShadowVezon they both go flying.... i then realize my mistake that Toa Aeron has a much stronger grip then i expected... Toa Aeron's Mask? (i realized the rules didn't say u couldn't let them hold on to the mask  ;) so yeah. if im wrong and they made so u can not do what i just did please tell me :begging: )

Pink squids are royalty.

i kind of made this when i was bored hope you guys like it

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

(i realized the rules didn't say u couldn't let them hold on to the mask  ;) so yeah. if im wrong and they made so u can not do what i just did please tell me)

(No, you can let them keep the Mask. You can even make it so nobody has it, not that it'll stick past a few posts.)

(I took a dual color test and appearantly I am your mortal enemy bro :3 )

Guess I have a Ying now.

I am having a lot more trouble suppressing my rage, but I manage to control it long enough to gloat. It's very therapeutic. "You forget... Aeron... I exist in many times... not just this one..." Then I blindside Aeron. The rest of your team are held back with my magnetic powers, and you're repeatedly slammed into the ground, until you lose consciousness. And then a good several more times. For good measure. I then decide to deprive you of your sight, by blinding you, to weaken you when you come back to ambush me or whatever. I then teleport you and your team several million miles away, in completely different locations, no two Toa anywhere near each other. Now you can have fun finding your mates without the gift of seeing.

I then disembowel willbgamer, in the hopes that he won't be revived by the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I telephatically create a map of my surroundings and my distance to the mask. I telephatically send you a message: "We don't need our eyes to see." The next thing you know you're being slammed into- wait a minute how did you get out of my light seal?!

tumblr_mq4c7vK0KX1sbo8xeo1_400.png

You know you're doing something wrong when you confuse Heavy...

XP:1060/6000

Shadow Vezon's mask (Yin+Yang=Ying? cuz you said ying on your post m8 but since you are the color black I guess that makes you yin right?)

Edited by Toa Aeron

I find Axonn, Krika, Nocturn, Keetongu, and Lesovikk still alive in the crater. They are not so easy to kill, after all. The Bohrok Swarms, however, are not so lucky. I then realized that the energies used to revive them before instead went to the creature we came to face in the first place: Metroid Prime! 

The monster unleashes a beam of energy at the entrance of the crater, collapsing it and trapping the League, myself, and everyone else attempting the obtain the Mask inside with it. 

I then turn to Neo ShadowVezon. "You still want that truce?" 

Neo ShadowVezon's Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

Sooo you guys are stuck underground? And I have an Elite Toa of Earth in my team. PERFECT :DGratin Creates a mountain on top of that crater with the help of Rockalus. And since SV didn't answer how he got out of my light seal I'm not sure how to kill him. SO ı GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIM IN THE PAST!  :D

Happy_crowd.jpg

XP:3061/6000

My mask?

Edited by Toa Aeron

From behind Aeron, a shimering figure steps out from the shadows. A vaguely Toa-like being steps up to Aeron, holding up an umbrella.

"Mind taking this for me?" the stranger asks in a curt voice. As Aeron hesitates, the stranger cranks the pump of his umbrella-shotgun and blows Aeron's brains out.

'My my. Such a disappointing performance from the Hero of- oh, wait. Sorry, wrong time," The Toa turns around and teleports away into a seemingly endless desert.

My mask!