• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Steal the Mask 2

Impossibility What Why How

• Please log in to reply
2922 replies to this topic

#2921 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 468 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 12:44 AM

One of the 'stuffs', unfortunately for you, is me.

I step, coolly, unexpectedly, and entirely unnoticed, from the shadows and bust your jaw with a wicked left hook, knocking you senseless to the floor.

Stunned by the force of my entrance, the various alternate Kanohi Ignika shatter into the darkness whence they came, leaving me holding the one, the only, and the original. In triumph, I boot up the starship's engines, activate all shields, and ready myself for a fight.

Also I arm the nuclear plasmatic ionic magnetic electric armor-sizzling flesh-charring brain-exploding exterior autonomous Gatling turret cannons, which can never ever ever be damaged, hacked, or resisted because they tap the raw power of the Ignika as their primary fuel source.

Also the Ignika is powering everything else on my(!) starship, including the doughnut machine and surround-sound audio system, and also constantly regenerating all shields, armor platings, and other starship stat thingies that are important to health and happiness.

Also I jettison RG into outer space and launch a full payload of air-to-air cruise missiles after him, all set for direct collision course with his frontal lobe.

"My mask, losers."

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

{ BZPRPG | FTL }

#2922 Online Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 483 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 07:44 AM

I respawn somewhere random in a desert with nothing in it.

"Wait how did you get the 'real' mask?"

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#2923 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 10:06 AM

(Where did my post go? I'm just glad that I now know about auto saved content.)

Unfortunately for Pupwa, he forgot that, since I am a hive-mind, sending me into a desert doesn't do much, since I can just send in another avatar in that avatar's place. Which now leaves me the task of breaking into a TARDIS. Actually getting in is the easy part, considering I can just teleport in. The hard part would be finding it, considering it can travel through time. Luckily for me, however, Shadowhawk has neglected to take it anywhere, which makes it rather easy to find. I warp inside, bypassing all of the defenses. "Shadowhawk? That's surprising. I wonder which Shadowhawk you are? Not that it matters." I fire at the console with a pistol, damaging it and causing harmful smoke to spread from the console. Using that as a distraction, I trigger a flash grenade, blinding both me and Shadowhawk. This would appear to be a bad idea, except that, since I'm now controlling a hive-mind, I can simply teleport in another several Avatars, these with Gas Masks. I throw Tear Gas at Shadowhawk, to further weaken him, and then curbstomp the blinded, choking, crying Shadowhawk. I finish off by having one of the Avatars open the doors, sucking ShadowVezon and a few Avatars that failed to grab onto something out into Space. They then all promptly get blown to smithereens by the nuclear plasmatic magnetic electric armour-sizzling flesh-charring brain-exploding exterior autonomous Gatling turret cannons, leaving one Avatar of me in the control room. I decide that, with the control room full of smoke, it might be a good time to leave. And so I take the Ignika, bringing down all of the defenses in the process, and teleport out of the TARDIS.

My Mask.

"Master of Shadows"

"There is nobody like me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask, Page 72, #2853

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2, Page 72, #2858

"Stay down, Toa. You are nothing compared to me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2 Page 72, #2867

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users