Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(I didn't get out of the Light Seal. I'm still inside the Light Seal. The problem you have is, my consciousness is spread throughout the entire Bacterian Empire, making it impossible to fully destroy all my bodies. I can always create more, and send them in from centuries in the future. I simply created another body, and teleported it into this century.)

Killing me in the past has little effect, considering the amount of time travel that has happened. The mountain cracks and smashes, leaving me and the League unharmed. "Yeah, I'll have the truce," I say to Toa Smoke Monster. I then teleport to the seemingly endless desert, uppercut Norik, and teleport back with the Mask.

My Mask.

EDIT: And I meant to write Yang.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I am thankful that you still want to work together, because Metroid Prime was also left unharmed. The monster then to assault us with electric, ice, and plasma attacks. The League counters with their own attacks, but they won't last long in a full out brawl with this beast.

I turn to Neo ShadowVezon. "That Mask is the only thing that can stop it. Its up to you to end this thing."

Neo ShadowVezon's Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

(I didn't get out of the Light Seal. I'm still inside the Light Seal. The problem you have is, my consciousness is spread throughout the entire Bacterian Empire, making it impossible to fully destroy all my bodies. I can always create more, and send them in from centuries in the future. I simply created another body, and teleported it into this century.)

Killing me in the past has little effect, considering the amount of time travel that has happened. The mountain cracks and smashes, leaving me and the League unharmed. "Yeah, I'll have the truce," I say to Toa Smoke Monster. I then teleport to the seemingly endless desert, uppercut Norik, and teleport back with the Mask.

My Mask.

EDIT: And I meant to write Yang.

The catch is: I destroyed your bacterian empire, remembhur?

BACK TO DA GAME:

Oh shoot I have three people ganging up on me [pupwa and SV teamed up too, remembhur (translation: remember)?] Well we still are six elite toa sooo GOOD LUCK Y'ALL! :D Hydrea pulls out her exsidian plated protosteel talons and slices the heck out of you (being calm is locking your anger away and this girl has been alive for a while...)

Crime levels:photo.jpg

Frog level:3

XP:5901/8000

My mask (man I'm gonna level up like a beast if I keep doing group kills like that  B-))

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

(You killed them in this century. The empire originally came from the 26th Century I believe, so you'd have to kill them there too. You'd then have to head to several other centuries and kill them there.)

I dodge the slices with capoeira, and retaliate with slashes of my own. I magnetically hold Hydrea in place (you can thank Luroka for the magnetism by the way, I got inspiration by the amount of times he used the power in Bionifight Ultimate) while I slash her into pieces. I then cartwheel over to Aeron, and roundhouse kick him in the face, grabbing the Mask in the process. I then backflip over to Toa Smoke Monster. "I might be able to destroy it, but it's new and experimental, so it won't last long." I teleport off, leaving TSM to wonder what I meant by "it". And to also probably think I was tricking him. However, I return after a few seconds, holding something I'm sure you hoped you would never see again. The Staff of Unlimited Power.

You see, I've had centuries to forge it, with no opposition. And since I've already done it once, I know how to do it much quicker. I charge the Staff with the Mask of Life, and fire a massive beam from the Mask. It completely obliterates Metroid Prime, leaving nothing left. I then spin around on my heel and fire a beam through Toa Aeron's chest, considering he would have been creeping up on me by then, to attempt to jump me. I then turn again, to kill the rest of his teammates, who would have been undoubtedly planning the same thing.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I dodge the slices with capoeira

I clearly stated that I sliced you and then you said I couldn't slice you... THAT IS AGAINST DA RULES!!!! but you can keep da mask anyway. SO I CAN SHOOT YOU WITH THE SHOTGUN ATTACHED TO MY SHIELD.

Frog level:3

XP:6902/8000

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

"GAH!" Getting back up from being shot, I teleport behind the dead and falling body of The Rider of Kikanalo, impaling him through the chest. I then crush Toa Aeron's chest with his armour, and kick him several feet away. I then backflip over to Toa Smoke Monster.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I get up and see my chest covered in water. Hydrea has healed me. "You may have some tricks up your sleeves. However Of the 207 000 tricks you have 206 999 of them aren't gonna help you." We all use nove blasts and  kill EVERYONE.

XP OVERLOAAD(Error code:1 Too many people rekt at once. GET REKT SON!)

LEVEL UP!!!!?

Our mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

...leaving the Toa Team alone, in an empty wasteland, finally being the last of the Seekers left alive. They have finally got the Mask, and killed off all competition...

Until they remember that I still exist in several other centuries, just before I teleport back in inside Aeron, telefragging him. Unfortunately for me, that means that there is now an Ignika embedded in my chest. I promptly fall over dead. Another Avatar promptly teleports in, pulling the Mask out of the other Avatar's chest. He then uses the Mask to revive Toa Smoke Monster, Pupwa, and the entire League, the power killing him in the process. A third Avatar teleports in to take the Mask. That leaves the Toa vastly outnumbered, and weakened from their mass Nova Blast. "Unfortunately, your tricks have left you weak." And then we massacre the Toa as, even without the Bohrok Swarm, it's still about eight experienced warriors against five experienced, but also weakened warriors.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Suddenly, what would seem like a meteorite falls out of the sky. The smoke cleaars revealing me. I am glowing gold with energy. The league keeps their weapons at the ready, waiting for me to do my move I point my finger at a corrupt Axonn of the league. He starts levitating up in to the air with his head glowing gold. I close my fist and axonn falls into the ground, free of the masks curse. The once keeper of justice is now dead for good. I stretch out both of my hands lifting the entire league (darth vader style) All the members of the league are now lying dead, some free of the curse. SV tries to get up only to be smashed into the ground by me. I grab his skull and rip it out along with his spine, instantly turning it into bonemeal. " Your one ability that impresses me is your ability to delay the inevitable. It was the only trick that would work. And did work for a while." I then stretch my hand towards the Deceased Toa Avohkii, reviving all of them. We walk away with the mask Delivering it to the great beings' safe.

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

Great Beings' mask (Actual players were not affected by the curse-freeing effect. They can respawn on their next posts.)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Tl;dr of the time span I was missing, so I'll just say

My alternate mask, whoever last had the prime mask's prime mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

What Toa Aeron didn't realize was that he didn't stop me. And since he has destroyed my League, I want revenge.

I storm into the room, swinging my Battle Ax at all who stand in the way of my prize. Toa Aeron, his Toa, and Great Beings soon find themselves without their heads. I then grab the safe that contains the Mask and try to open it, only to releaze that all of my efforts are useless on it. Concluding that the way to open it wasn't here, I put the safe on my shoulders and attempt to leave.

An earthquake suddenly hits me, knocking my down and causing my to lose my grip on the safe. I look up and see something I thought I'd never see again: Metroid Prime, now in its second form. Apparently Neo ShadowVezon only destroyed the monster's outer shell in their previous fight. Now Prime is completely invulnerable to any form of energy, save for the power of the Mask. Before I can reclaim it, Metroid Prime flies past me, grabs the safe, and bolts with it. 

Metroid Prime's Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

pc0lX6T.png

One does not simply kick Metroid Prime. It turns towards you and creates a pool of Phazon around you, killing you instantly. It then obtains the Mask, which is still in a Great Being's safe, and continues on its way. 

Metroid Prime's Mask. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I use my +100 Holiness blessed single-use magic staff on metroid prime, instantly disintegrating it. However the safe is also disintegrated revealing the mask.

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Unfortunately for you, though you can kill my bodies all you want, I will still be alive as long as a single cell remains. Think of me like The Thing at this point. I teleport in another squad of bodies behind Aeron, armed with a strange device, that appears to be some sort of cannon. They fire it at Aeron, and it drains all his power, ridding him of his burning justice. "Does it still seem inevitable to you?" And then Aeron was shot.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I'm not really quoting. I'm rebutting Aeron's One-Liner.)

However, considering that it's been done hundreds of times before, I figured out the trick. And a team of ShadowVezon's appear in front of The Rider of Kikalano's herd, holding several tons of explosives. Before you can get out of the way, the ShadowVezons blow both you and themselves to kingdom come. Another ShadowVezon appears to take the Mask from the crater. The other ShadowVezon wanders up beside him. "Newbies, when will they learn."

My Mask.

(Rundown: Since I'm all of the people from earlier, I knew when all but one were killed. I figured that there must have been a reason why one was left with the Mask, and so guessed that it must have been switched with a fake. I then teleported in another group to stop The Rider. Since I'm in no short supply of bodies, it's no loss to have a few blow themselves up. I then teleported in another one to get the Mask. The one who killed Aeron then walked up to join the one who took the Mask.)

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Newbies, when will they learn." ShadowVezon says. Expertly disguised as the other, i say "How about NOW!!!" and I impale him. I lay him next to a dying Aeron, whom I give a potion to and hand over the mask. "Finish this." I then turn my back go back to watching from a distance.

Toa Aeron's Mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

However, it's hard to impersonate someone to fool the other person, when they're the same person to begin with. The Rider promptly gets shot from the back, as the other ShadowVezon gets back up. Remember The Thing? Stabbing someone doesn't simultaneously destroy every cell in their body, you know. I then turn and shoot Aeron, before he can get back up. "Why don't you go back to sleep, Aeron."

My Mask.

(I have to admit, that was new. It may have been doomed to fail from the start, but it was an interesting strategy.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I was gonna kill you and take the mask but then I got high (not in real life tho)

Crime levels:None

SV's mask BTW: I took the one-liner thing from you.

Edited by Toa Aeron

(I do like my one-liners. Especially when concerning you. But you're basically my arch-enemy here. My other favourite targets are new players, but that's because most of the time their death sticks.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I trap SV in a detergent tank. If you've passed 8th grade you know what alkaline liquids do to cells :evilgrin:

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

And so Toa Aeron manages to destroy every cell in the body. Cue ShadowVezon appearing behind Toa Aeron. "I don't think you quite get how a hive-mind works, Aeron." I shoot him in the chest once again. I then walk over to The Rider. "I'm surprised you're still around. Most people like you are dead by now."

My Mask.

(I like how this is turning from a free-for-all into a war between me and Aeron.)

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Well I am not LIKE most people Shadow..." I lift up the true mask and Shadow looks at his hand, and an implosion bomb is set off from the fake mask Shadow is holding. I jump away and look at Toa Aeron. " You better HOLE up here and get better." I then ride off on some more of my Kikanalo.

My Mask.

Suddenly, the Kikalanos all stop in place, confused and unable to move. You get off, ready to fight. And then you hear a voice. An easily recognizable voice. "Well Rider, I have to admit. It could have been a crushing defeat." The Rider then feels something on the back of his neck, just before he gets filled with a beyond-lethal amount of electricity from the Joy Buzzer I'm pushing into his neck. "But you'll find that I can be shocking too." I kick the dead body of The Rider away. "You're not the only one who can make jokes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm gonna take a break. I'm sure your herd will be happy to take me." Still keeping the Kikalanos held in place with magnetism, considering they're all bio-mechanical, I force-feed them a strange kind of seed. I wait a few minutes, and then remove my magnetic control over them. They seem strangely docile towards me, probably considering I've permanently assimilated them all into my control. I hop onto one of them, and ride them off into the sunset. Making sure to first trample The Rider's corpse. Irony, you know. "Well, I fancy a croissant." I teleport from the Impact Crater into London, steal several trucks, assimilate a few people to act as drivers, put the assimilated Kikalanos inside the trucks in case I need them, and start my trip to Paris.

My Mask.(For some reason, I haven't used my assimilation abilities much yet. I should try and change that.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Sensing that the Mask is now somewhere in Europe, I board my gunship and make for the country with great haste. Sadly, my gunship isn't the fastest one in existence, so it will be awhile before I make it there.

pc0lX6T.png

The convoy reaches the coastline. Slowly, after doing some more assimilating, the trucks are loaded onto several boats, which sail across the channel to France. Since nobody's appeared to stop me, the boats land at a harbour in France. The trucks are unloaded, and the convoy continues down towards Paris. I'm drinking some bourbon I bought back in England. And I made sure that there were no body-melting poisons in the bourbon. I fell for that trick back on the snowy rooftops of Odina, and I'm not falling for it again.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"I don't think you quite get how a hive-mind works, Aeron." 

(I like how this is turning from a free-for-all into a war between me and Aeron.)

what hive? with the flick of a finger SV is all by himself again. :evilgrin: . I perform an x-ray attack on SV stunning him long enough to snag the mask and teleport next to the rider (of kikanalo). I offer truce. Sadly SV can't follow due to 24 (wich is all of them) broken ribs, cracked skull and fractured neck. Do I need to mention I slowed his regeneration?

Crime levels:photo.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

My mask 2984997_60x60.png

Edited by Toa Aeron

blgluthorwrong.jpg

I prove you wrong by teleporting another Avatar to Toa Aeron, to beat him up, for the totally-not-petty reason of spilling my bourbon. I then shoot him. And then I shoot The Rider too, for good measure.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unbeknownst to you, while I was gone, More Kikanalo came. They helped me recover. I sense that someone is coming and leave an afterimage of myself to play as dead body. Aeron comes back and offers truth to my clone, and I then see Shadow come back and shoot Aeron and my Clone. I sneak up, but Shadow notices me and shoots me, but since I saw this coming, I activate my suits counter ability, I take a shot, but Shadow takes the damage as well. We lay in pain, but I stand and freeze Shadow. I accept Aeron truce and offer truce to Toa Smoke Monster, but only for this battle.

Our Mask.

"Sorry Rider, but TSM's on my side. We made a truce ages ago. And it seems like you're trying to be my nemesis, Rider, between this and Mahri Nui." I appear behind The Rider, as he realises that, as a hive-mind controlling entire universes in several centuries, you can't just freeze me and expect me to be gone for good. "I have to admit that, for a new Seeker, I like you. But, you chose to work with Aeron, and therefore that makes you my enemy. Now, I want to get to Paris, so I can buy some Croissants, some more Bourbon, and a magic hat. So let's get this over with quickly, shall we?" I teleport him off the gunship... which leaves him millions of miles above the ocean. The Rider then plummets into the sea. And, despite what the movies may lead you to believe, water is not soft when you're falling from several million miles. Have fun getting back up. "I'm heading to Paris, Smoke Monster, so I'll see you there in a bit, okay?" I then teleport back into my convoy, and get it going again, on my trip to Paris.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hmm...So I see ShadowVezon, But I never said that I was on board TSM's Gunship...Telepathy. And thanks for the compliment, but I don't work with Toa Aeron. I'm a mercenary, you see, I work only for the highest bidder. I helped him to see if I could get prizes from the great beings, but now that I remember, they are dead, so my contract is over.

Shadow and TSM's mask.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

I arrived in my Gunship to Paris, only to crash land onto The Rider of Kikanalo. The ship sustains no damage. As for The Rider of Kikanalo....well, words can't describe what is left of his broken remains. 

I step out of my ship, a sweet tea in my hand, and sit on the side of the vessel. I will wait for Neo ShadowVezon to get here. Then the fun will begin. 

pc0lX6T.png