Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Anavel shrugged her shoulders, her hands held in the air with the usual clueless expression. She lowered them soon after, resting them on the bit of table in front of her. "I dunno," she announced quietly, "maybe it was so I could give you an idea, maybe it was to kill a boring day, or maybe there is some higher meaning that hasn't realized itself yet, so in that case, we'd prolly have to stick around each other to find that meaning, no?" Anavel replied, that largely being the best answer she could come up with. "What meaning would you think there'd be?" She asked curiously, wondering if Cersei would simply agree with her, or if she had a different idea.

IC: Kahua looked at Mip and Solaris. Solaris could be a powerful ally, and Mip a great friend. He also DID have those dreams of becoming a pirate, but neither seemed the type for that. Fighting for the right people, however...was fun. More fun, perhaps, than life at sea. "Well...maybe we should travel together. And get Solaris professionally checked, just in case." OOC: Kahua is turning out very different from how I first envisioned him, but this is actually better. :D

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: "Yes, we should stick together," Cersei agreed. "But maybe we are to help each other out in the end. Anavel, tell me... what do you think about --" and Cersei's eyes glowed darkly with demonic posession as she finished her sentence "-- sorcery?"

IC (Madrihk):"Yes, Makuta is the self-proclaimed "Master of Shadows" that has plagued our island for a thousand years. I find it hard to believe you haven't heard of him, honestly. He's not exactly subtle. He sends powerful Rahi beasts and his own vicious "sons", the Rahkshi, to terrorize the inhabitants. Wherever possible, he tries to corrupt them either through bribery and lies or just plain brainwashing. Take note of that: If you ever see anyone wearing a rusted mask, it's 90% certain that he or she is infected by Makuta."Madrihk began pointing at his map."Le-Koro lies here" he said, "in the middle of jungle, right by Lake Kanae. Ta-Koro lies here, by the Tren Krom break by the foot of the great Mangai volcano. We are going here, into the uninhabited lands between the two villages. We shall land at the coast, where we will set up camp and of course scout ahead. It's hard to plan because we don't know much about the area, but I'm fairly certain that it won't be worse than other places. Makuta keeps his troops closer to Kini-Nui and a certain distance from the villages."He circled the middle of the woods with his finger."The problems begin not when we invade, but after we've settled down. As soon as he realizes that we are more than just travelers, Makuta will likely send his army after us, to make an example of what happens to those who dare rebel. It doesn't help that he also shows sign of being able to control the island itself to a certain extent."He noticed that morale was dwindling."However!" he exclaimed, "most of us are Toa, and we have powers of our own. Lezdel, you will have plenty of rocks to work with my the shore. We can create a powerful stone barrier in seconds, perfect for keeping our camp safe. Vompran, we are going into the forest, so you will be operating at 100% capacity in there. The rest of us can easily stun or freeze attackers until we can properly subdue or kill them. We also have plenty of 'Volo Spheres to heal ourselves in a pinch."Seeing the coast drawing clearer, Madrihk turned the rudder slightly and aimed for a rather smooth length of the shoreline, running parallel to it."No one in sight. This looks like a good place to land. If any of you want out or feel we aren't ready, we can go to Ta- or Ga-Koro first. If not, I say we land now."

Edited by Katuko

IC: Mip smiled. "Yeah," he said. "You're a good ally. And I think Solaris does need some help." Kahua was trustworthy. He might have once had a different agenda, but he seemed like a loyal friend. "Maybe you could teach me how to fight," the small, frail Toa of Fire added."Fat chance," Solaris said, just waking up. "Now what was this talk about professional checking? Do I need to see a doctor. Yeah, I need to see a doctor. Where to, now?"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC"Yes, we should probably make it out of stone," Madrihk said. "Of course, Le-Koro is still standing, but that village is built in the treetops, and I don't know how practical that would be here."He rummaged through the supplies they had gathered."Make sure you don't use up all your elemental energy, though," he continued, "there isn't so much rock to absorb in the woods as you might think."

IC: (Ledzel)"I'm sure we're all in agreement. If we weren't, we wouldn't be on this ship in the first place," pointed out the Toa of Stone. The Toa was also ready for combat. It had been some time since he last fired his Kanoka disk launcher or used his cutlas, but he ready to rekindle the flame of fighting.

-Mef Man

OOC: Dude, I just stepped between you two. You would have frozen me with the ice and would have delt nothing to your enemy, :P. IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel draws his disk launcher and shoots at the ice blast; causing the ice to erupt and fly through the air. "Calm down!" he yells to Kethrye. "Let's get this settled before we start killing our own teammates." The Toa of Stone looks toward Voriki. "Now, is what he says against you true? And, remember, if you lie to us; all I have to do is take you underwater. I can use my Mask to breathe underwater; can you?"

-Mef Man

IC: Solaris was now wide awake for once. And while he was wide awake, he heard a rustling. "I think there's a Rahi nearby," he said, drawing his longsword.Mip froze where he was. Even a tiny little Rahi could defeat him in battle. He readied his axe, which was way too heavy for him. The leaves in the small islet jungle rustled once more, and out jumped a Rahkshi!"This day just gets better and better, huh," Solaris mumbled.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: "Sorcery?" Anavel leaned back in her chair, not really knowing much of it -- she had always figured it a myth at best, though her feelings were borne from never knowing one who could use it. "I figure it a myth, but..." Anavel looked thoughtful for a moment, "if it actually exists, it'd be... something I'd find fascinating," she added. "Buuuut um, why? Nobody's ever asked that question before, so I s'pose you have... sorcery thingies?"

ICMadrihk was securing the boat and didn't hear the initial argument, but it was hard to miss the sound and flash of elemental ice being flung around. He turned and saw a disaster about to erupt. Kethrye had drawn his weapon at Voriki, and yelled something about murder. Lezdel had stepped between the two, but Madrihk didn't feel safe just yet. Had Voriki let slip what really happened at the dock?As he strode over, however, he was relieved to hear that this was about two unrelated murders."What's going on here?" he barked. "We're not even ten steps from the boat and you are already trying to kill each other."He listened to the quick explanation he got from the three Toa."So we got a suspected murderer amongst us," he said. "The only problem here is that I only got your word for it, Kethrye, and you attacked first. Add to that the fact that I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for Voriki, as the Toa of Iron we ran into back on the docks could easily have killed me unless he had fought him off."He closed his eyes for a second, rubbing his forehead as if in deep thought."I already knew when I was forming this team that I might run into not just freedom fighters and idealists, but also more shady mercenaries and possibly even fugitives from the law, seeing an easy way out. I planned for that."He looked over his team."I don't really care about your original motivation for coming with me. If you are willing to help, I will accept that help, and I will not discriminate anyone due to a rough past. It doesn't really matter. You are all here to fight Rahi and stick it to Makuta. That's good enough for me. Makuta is perhaps the most evil presence on this island, and thus we are going to need every person we can get to withstand him."He looked at Voriki."I don't know if you murdered someone or not. I do know that you helped me kill a bunch of thieves and smugglers when needed. I suspect we all have blood on our hands, whether it came from self-defense or not. You will likely have more before we are done here. Remember that even though Rahi attack us, they are infected. We can't free them all. Some we will have to kill. Rahkshi, even more so."He turned to Kethrye, who was still holding his axe up."If Voriki proves to be troublesome, I will take action then, but so far he has shown no sign of plotting against us. Murderer or not, he will be useful. As long as we are out here, we are essentially in lawless land, and so I believe I can be excused to ignore this issue, at least until we return. If we return."The Toa of Ice gestured for them all to lower their weapons, then turned away without even bothering to see if they did."Now if you're done bickering like Rama around a dead Matoran, help me fasten the boat and unload our supplies. This time I want you, Ledzel, to seal it off with rock. It's far to valuable to just let lie around. And to answer your question, Vompran: we then we march... that way."He pointed roughly in the direction of the distant volcano, that they could really only see the smoke of above the treetops."According to my map, Lake Pala is that way. If we can set up our village near that, then we can create a trade route between Ta- and Le-Koro that runs above ground rather than below it."He looked back at the almost-fighters."Are you done yet?"

IC: [Septimus]The Plasma Matoran shrugged at the other being's question, showing that he didn't know any other places to sleep either. He had merely been exploring the region when he had encountered Darylhii and the Vortixx, so all he brought along was a tent and some food."Don't know any other places to sleep," he said. "But I do have a tent."He paused for a moment."Also," he continued. "My name's Septimus, what's yours?"

OOC: Sorry I poofed... life and all =/IC: {Conteriam/Toa/(Insert Action Stamp Here)}

IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel's eyes widen at the thought of no one knowing who Makuta was."You mean-you don't know who Makuta is?" asked the Toa in disbelief.

"I... no I really--"

IC('Voriki'): "Makuta...he is a horrible being, of pure darkness. Years ago, he attacked the island and Mata-nui himself, creating 1000 years of darkness. 100 years ago, the Toa Mata came to the island, summoned by some force. They were supposed to be the most powerful toa ever...He killed them. Then 100 years until now, when interest in overthrowing him is picking up again..."Everyone stared at him. That was the most he had said...ever. In their knowledge, of course."What? I know my history."

Well that certianlly explaned things. Who knew a whole world crisis was going on right outside his hut all this time? If only he had come out sooner.Conteriam listened to the crew speaking back and forth and quickly realized this was no crew. It was more of a group of friends and enemies with a single villian to fight against. A villian he must also fight against. "If I may... If this villinas creature 'Makuta', as you say, is really doing such awful things as you have depitcted, then I can do no less that aid you in your fight. I really have no other thing to do but be of aid. So count me in."

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

IC: (Ledzel)"Got it," relpies Ledzel as he walks away from the battle. He picks up the Kanoka disk he had launced and places it with the other three. As he walks toward the second boat, he mutters, "You'd better be glad I didn't break this disk..."The Toa of Stone looks toward the supplies littered across the deck then toward his hands."Time to get to work."OOC: The second boat is seperated into two halves, right?

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: The second boat is similar to the one found in the MNOG, except larger. It's in one piece, but has the canoes strapped on, one on each side.IC:"Thank you," Madrihk nodded to Ledzel."I'm glad to hear you will be joining us as well," he said to Conteriam. "Fancy stick you got there. What does it do?"

OOC: I thought we already landed.I.C. VompranVompran wasn't sure if Kethrye was lying, or if Voriki was a killer. He had a hunch that Kethrye was on the right side of the law, but he couldn't be sure.Vompran stepped out of the boat and onto the beach. He went strait to the nearest tree he could find and absorbed it. He had used up all of his plant powers trading in Xa-Koro.

elementalussal.png

OOC: "Face palm" When will I pay attention to the posts...IC: (Ledzel)Ledzel cracks his knuckles before summoning the power of Stone. He slowly forges a large boulder to camouflage the ship. He leaves a small hole in the side to let the others exit the ship."Piece of cake," he says to the others as he wipes off a bead of sweat. He stretches his back before lifting a box of supplies."Where do you want this, Boss?" he asks as he walks toward the plank that led to the shore.

-Mef Man

IC:Madrihk watched as Vompran caused a large tree to wilt and vanish. He was about to crack a joke about there being more than one killer around when Ledzel began his work on the boat. Impressed with the beauty of it, the Toa of Ice gave a thumbs-up in response."Where do you want this, boss?" asked the Toa of Stone, holding a wooden plank. Madrihk almost told him to throw it away, but changed his mind."Let's take it with us. We can use it to name our new village once we find a good spot."

OOC: Are we still in the Kumu Islets at all?IC: Kethrye: Kethrye glared the murderer. Watch your back, Voriki. The Toa of Ice thought, You will be brought to justice, soon. Very soon... " Which direction should we head first?" Kethrye asked, gazing around at the forest.

Edited by Toa Kethrye

OOC: I agree, I think we should move to Le-Wahi.IC: (Ledzel)"You got it," said the Toa of Stone, a smile on his face. He leans the board against the rock he created before checking his weapons. The Kanoka launcher was loaded with a different disk; one less damaged than the one that hit the ice. His cutlas and throwing knives were also easy to access. He grabs the board once more then turns around to the others."Ready."

-Mef Man

OOC: All right, let's move this to the Le-Wahi topic, right from this post.IC (Madrihk):"Good. The rest of you: Gear up, we'll start our journey as soon as I've updated my map with this position. We will want to return here, after all.OOC: I'll post the map (with the planned route and our current position) in my blog post later.