The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Nope. I just had two cinnabons from Burger King, so I am set for awhile in the hunger department.TPBM enjoys messing with the insides of a computer.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Nnnnope. Ask me again on my birthday. (Hobbit movie Hobbit movie HOBBIT MOVIE)On the subject of hobbits: TPBM is a Lord of the Rings fan.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

'Fraid not.TPBM has written at least one Bionicle fanfic.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I think maybe I did once, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Maybe. I know I used to write Bionicle comedies, though looking back now I would consider them comedy in the form of a tragedy... because they were bad.TPBM enjoys writing over drawing.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Eh. A mite bit. I'm better at writing than drawing but that's due to practice... it depends on my mood and the alignment of the galaxy relative to the solar system, really. (Read: It's pretty much random.)TPBM would consider being unsure of one's ability to stand upright without falling over a good reason to go to bed and give into sleepiness.

Most likely.Tpbm own the great being set.(v)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That's a tough one. It's great because of how long it is, but on the flip side Winter Vacation is right after all the Fall AAA games come out. I'd have to say no on that one, though I don't mind having it.TPBM prefers being warm over cold.

Oi! No! I am a pet Canadian! :PTPBM knows whose fish punning lionfishlicense got revoked. >38(

Correct.TPBM is wondering why I said "correct" instead of "yes" or "no"

Not yet, thank you for reminding me!TPBM prefers tea over coffee.

Low level annoyance, but that's only a little more irritated than status quo.TPBM likes the Bohrok(-Kal) Online Animations.

Why, that's Cave Johnson of course! Only the most brilliant mind of all time!TPBM has played Dark Souls.

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos