Solid Gold Mask of Creation

Tuuli

THEY BELONG IN THE BIONICLE MUSEUM!

They belong to whoever wins them.
That's right mask collector has collected enough!
That is true, the do belong to whoever wins them, but wouldn't it be great to have them somewhere were they'll be appreciated instead of in the hands of some kid who doesn't really know what it is worth and would mistreat it? Also, @Ras: I don't know why you are giving so much hate to me, I've never met you and you only have messaged me once. I'm just doing what everyone else is, trying to complete their collections, or get the Bionicle items they're missing.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I wonder if they are one of a kind though. Did they ever confirm that?

-NotS

I'm would like to know this as well. I know that Lego made a certain amount of gold Haus. (25, right?) So I think it could be possible that they made at least a few gold versions of these masks. I really hope that they did. It would make it a little easier for fans to get there hands on one.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm would like to know this as well. I know that Lego made a certain amount of gold Haus. (25, right?) So I think it could be possible that they made at least a few gold versions of these masks. I really hope that they did. It would make it a little easier for fans to get there hands on one.

Yeah. Just having one premium would be very limiting for the fans buuuuuuut there was only 1 platinum Avohkii so...

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

THEY BELONG IN THE BIONICLE MUSEUM!

MC

I hope you realize you sound like the main threat of Toy Story 2 :P

I think he was going more for Indiana Jones. :P

Oh yes, I think it would be amazing to see these masks along side the Platinum Avohkii!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I think mask collector is getting alittle greedy with his collecting...

People feel entitled when they do things for the public.
I don't feel entitled, I just think it would be cool to see them all together, I have put forth a lot of effort to get my collection this complete. I don't like thinking some random kid is gonna win this mask and mistreat it, I was just trying to make it clear that if someone here won one of them, that I would want it too, and if they wanted to trade it, I am ready to make an offer. just because I have a big collection doesn't mean I don't want the cool new stuff guys!

Mc

• Upvote 1

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I think mask collector is getting alittle greedy with his collecting...

People feel entitled when they do things for the public.
I don't feel entitled, I just think it would be cool to see them all together, I have put forth a lot of effort to get my collection this complete. I don't like thinking some random kid is gonna win this mask and mistreat it, I was just trying to make it clear that if someone here won one of them, that I would want it too, and if they wanted to trade it, I am ready to make an offer. just because I have a big collection doesn't mean I don't want the cool new stuff guys!

Mc

I thought the same thing... What if it gets won by an 8 year old who scratches it, damages it and perhaps loses it? 

Okay, I'm worried about these masks now. Please win them MC. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I'd rather a child have his imagination inspired by a gold mask than to collect dust along with mask collector's other untouched and unloved masks. Seriously no more. Mask collector should not be allowed to gain fame from Bionicle just because he has "100%" and flaunts it around like he's the only guy in the world.

I'd rather a child have his imagination inspired by a gold mask than to collect dust along with mask collector's other untouched and unloved masks. Seriously no more. Mask collector should not be allowed to gain fame from Bionicle just because he has "100%" and flaunts it around like he's the only guy in the world.

That's... really rude. Yes, it'd be nice if someone new got to relish the experience of owning something one-of-a-kind like that. But Mask Collector doesn't pay insane quantities of money for masks like these due to a lack of caring. People who won those rare collectibles often end up wanting to sell them (either due to needing money or just losing interest in Bionicle), and Mask Collector has done a fine job doing whatever it takes to give those unwanted rarities a home with the rest of his collection. They're not "collecting dust", and Mask Collector is even looking into ways to share his tremendous collection with others in the form of a museum.

So while MC absolutely isn't entitled to every single rare mask, he's got as much right as anyone to try and pursue them, and collectibles like that are better off in the collection of someone who appreciates their value than owned by someone who forgets about them or lets them get damaged.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 5

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Honestly, that's just rude on MC.

• Upvote 3

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Real quick, without all the drama; I wouldn't have gotten any of my rare collectibles or bionicle items if I didn't care about them. I cherish bionicle because I grew up with it, it has been my dream since I was a kid to have everything I could get. I don't think you have the right to say my collection is "untouched and unloved" when you don't know me. If you don't like what I'm trying to do or what I say, that's one thing, your opinion. But insulting me because I want a complete collection just like everyone else is completely different. My idea about the gallery is there because I want to share my love for bionicle and the pieces I've acquired with anyone who cares to see all the hard work I've put in over the years.

MC

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 1

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

[medication is not a joke for you to use ~Makaru]

MC, you just keep doing what you're doing! I fully support your endeavor and appreciate your reasons behind it. In fact, so supportive that we'll finish off our basement and allow you to move your Bionicle museum down there. Don't worry, I work for Umbrella Corporation, they'll take care of everything! :D

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 3

Fine I understand that but it angers me to see you flaunt it around like you're some celebrity.

He isn't really trying to make it like that, he's no different to anyone else.

Edited by Makaru

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

That is true, the do belong to whoever wins them, but wouldn't it be great to have them somewhere were they'll be appreciated instead of in the hands of some kid who doesn't really know what it is worth and would mistreat it? Also, @Ras: I don't know why you are giving so much hate to me, I've never met you and you only have messaged me once. I'm just doing what everyone else is, trying to complete their collections, or get the Bionicle items they're missing.

Mc

Bionicle is for kids, not adult collectors. 

And honestly, if a kid wins something made of solid gold, their parents will probably put it in a vault or something.

• Upvote 1