Hero Factory Special Ops

All the focus these days is on Bionicle, but let's not forget about Hero Factory. Christian Faber certainly hasn't, and recently posted a Special Ops Hero of his own creation. I love the back story he creates for his MOCs and the backgrounds and effects he adds. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll create some custom Bionicle creations in the future!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

That hero really reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it. 

That looks like it would have made a great titan hero, much better than any of the XLs. It kind of blows all of HF's titans out of the water. But then again, only seeing the front. Could be hiding a few flaws around the back or sides, which could be a bit empty.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmmm. Its still not gonna make me like Hero factory.

That's fine, it's not supposed to. It's just something Christian Faber created for fun.

Anyway, this is a cool MOC. Definitely not as well-polished as an official set (and it's a bit ironic to see so much praise for it and know how much more negative the reaction would be if it were released as a set), but it shows a lot of creativity, and the photo and presentation quality are to die for! And aren't those characteristics what we all love Christian Faber for, really?