What Rahkshi power would you want to have most?

Vacuum. What's more awesome than being able to smite your opponents without having to even bother laying a hand on them? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How is Mind Reading now the obvious answer? Seriously, BZP, I have seen one mention of it so far, and it was in a list.

You're in a fight with someone? Who needs Dodge/Invulnerability when you already, almost instinctively, know what they're going to do?

Not to mention the social implications, particularly if you could turn it off in undesirable spots. Not sure if they're lying? Find out. Need to know the best words to get a job? You're not the only being interviewed today. Walking through the dangerous area of town? Turn your power on passively, find out whose hostile and sneaking behind you. So long as you kept it cool, and never revealed your power, you'd just seem unusually luck and clever.

Oh, and the best part: Names. Bad with remembering names? Not anymore.

Plus, it's a combo power. If you know just what to say/do, you can fake fear/produce anger; as mentioned, you can mimic dodging, and even gain accuracy by predicting what your opponent will do. Oh, and you could probably cause some amount of confusion, depending on how you played your cards.

Telekinesis would be good, so long as you were smart about it. For instance, you could become a strongman, using your powers to lift weights even though it appeared you were doing it by hand. But lifting objects and the like from afar? Nah, you've got to hide that.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Gravity - even though real-life physics don't apply to BIONICLE, gravity is still the strongest, if not the most important force in the universe. Without gravity, the only matter in the universe would be hydrogen. It was in the first star that two hydrogen atoms were pulled together to form helium, then lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon  :D, nitrogen, oxygen, etc. 

"So who are you, exactly?"

"My name is... ah... Toa Vezon. I'm the Toa of... of... Anarchy."

— Alternate Tarduk and Vezon, Reign of Shadows

:kaukaunu:   :kaukau: :rau: :gahlok: :smilemaku: :smilegalinu:  :smilenokama:  :smilegahlok:  :w:  :a:  :t:  :m_d:  :r: