Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

Oh my god the references in the last comic ruffled my jimmies

they tickled my ribs

knocked my socks off

and all that other jazz

So I'm uncultured cause I don't play Horse Radish? I play Peanut butter thank you very much!

KUTGW Lnu!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Wow, Pinkie's scary with a rifle.Remind me to never want to end all parties across the world. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Thanks to a friend, I'm going with Samus as well ;-;Well, I've read this comics for a little bit now, and they are in fact really good! I still LOVE the uniqueness of having an ask comic series. Sure, I may not be a fan of the pink pony (death to all that is pink :evil:), but these are still very funny! I'll be back to read more soon!(also, that was awesome with the history of the chopsticks. Dunno if it's true, bit I hope so cause that's neat ya put it in there!)sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Thanks to a friend, I'm going with Samus as well ;-;Well, I've read this comics for a little bit now, and they are in fact really good! I still LOVE the uniqueness of having an ask comic series. Sure, I may not be a fan of the pink pony (death to all that is pink :evil:), but these are still very funny! I'll be back to read more soon!(also, that was awesome with the history of the chopsticks. Dunno if it's true, bit I hope so cause that's neat ya put it in there!)sig.png

Thanks for the compliments. And yes, the chopsticks history is 100% true. I like to give you guys a giggle AND educate you at the same time. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I'm curious HOW pinkie got the chocolate rain recipe.

My guess is that she gets someone just to dunk hot chocolate powder into clouds. :P
Ssssh! Eez a secret!And you know, this IS an ask clog, so you could have put that in a question submission. Just a thought. :PWell, I guess as a way to make it up to you for over a week without updates, here's another one fer ya.I wonder if pony tastes like chicken...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

This one was just great! All of the scenes were great, but the last panel just cracked me up! Apparently Skyward Sword is still good to you even if Fi is basically Captain Obvious.I am once again your biggest fan! *fanboy squeal*

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Pinkie stole your computer.Now I'm wondering what she read (or saw) that made her make those faces. :P

​Tatl was truly the best sidekick, and with fi during my play through she actually said swing your sword to attack.

My personal favorite Fi moment is when your hearts drop bellow three and not only do I get the annoying Zelda chime, I get FI'S chime too so she can tell me, "Master, your health is running low." >_<

Pinkie stole your computer.Now I'm wondering what she read (or saw) that made her make those faces. :P

She likes going on the My Little Brony website to see what the fans thought of her in the recent episode, so you never know.

Why doesn't Midna from Twilight Princess ever get any love!?

Quite honestly, Midna was my second choice. She's really cool and the Twilight colossus or whatever that was was awesome, but she constantly antagonized to Link, even all the way to the end. Tatl was obnoxious, but she learned a lesson at the end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Midna ever really learned anything. Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Oh wow ...Well, she's not much of a humble or quiet pony, now is she? :P

• 2 months later...

And I'm back from falling off the face of BZP. And just in time to see my questions ready. :biggrin:I was kinda expecting Pinkie to stick her hook up and freeze up [/PatchAdams], but this was even funnier. XDWait, but you haven't gotten the first Klondike--oh screw it! *noms Klondike bar*Gee, you don't think that was Pinkie was reincarnated and that was her past life, do you? >XPAh, seems like we'll have to deal with the most arrogant pony in the universe. And I know arrogant, 'cause I'm Pride. *shadow grins*

• 1 month later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL right. If anyone cares, A'hm back ah guess. Here's a thing to commemorate this.A thing.Now you can see what I'm playing instead of making these things. :PSo, anyway. Here's the down-low;1. If you submitted a question and I didn't answer it, you can resubmit it, but otherwise it's void. Starting off on a clean slate here.2. Trixie's still here n' stuff.3. Uhmmmm... Read the original post for the normal rules. (I don't REALLY have a number three, but it's more rounded this way. Shhh!)All right guys. Back for round two! Let's make something special together. :3

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

on that note I loved the comic and I loved the minecraft reference.
I'm just curious to see if anyone recognizes ANY of the other characters.
Wow, you actually do really great work of pastiching. Glad to see you back!
I had to look that one up just to make sure it was an ACTUAL complement. Thanks. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

That comic was expertly drawn, and definitely points out we comic-makers extreme ability to procrastinate.-Utah
If anyone could direct me to a job involving procrastination, I could become the best in my field. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Welcome back, L! It's nice to see you around again!And yeah, I be busy wtih college, so I haven't been around as much as I should have. :/Anyway, I loved the re-intro. The Minecraft reference was the best :D

• 2 weeks later...

Note to self; people love the minecraft. :PHere's a new one. I think 15 panels for one question is my new record, but I had fun with this one.The Good FellasTwo things to mention this time.Firstly, the inbox is currently empty, so now's the time to submit questions!Secondly, as of now, I'm beginning work on a new series that I'm pretty excited about. It's actually a concept that's been going around in my head for about a year now, and I figure now's as good a time as any to try it. So look forward to more updates on that. Also, it shouldn't have too much effect on this series, I'll just be working on the two side by side.Anyway, that's all I got for now. Keep calm and party on!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 1 month later...

OH GOD VIDEO GAMES EVERYWHERE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEh, whether it was a text Kirby or not does not matter, as Kirby is adorable no matter what.Oh please, I thought Trixie knew everyone hated her. Hasn't learned from her lesson, has she?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...