Tribal Mata Masks

Mr. Cod

Hey man, I've come across your items before and I think the images above are some of the best I've seen you do. I'm not a big fan of custom paintjobs due to a 90% purist outlook but when it's done right (like your amazing 2015 Lewa) I certainly won't deny it looks good! 

Again, these are definitely some of my favourites, the eyepieces on the akaku and the Kaukau's unpainted visor are great. All the patterns look incredibly symmetrical too which takes a great deal of skill. Will definitely have a look at some of your links, see if you've done anything else tha I like as much as these :D 

(Still waiting on your next full set repaint with baited breath, I hope you're planning one soon!)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I own a couple of these in different colors (not the ones shown here, but Mata masks with the same or similar patterning) and I've gotta say that as a set, the tribal styled Kanohi are probably my favorite products you create.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I love the tattoo-like patterns. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

These are maybe my favorite of your custom masks. They really reinforce the BIONICLE theme's Polynesian-inspired culture. I'm very happy to have one of your tribal Kakamas! Seeing them here in the colors of the original Toa is especially impressive.

If I had one criticism it's that the contrast between the white and grey on Kopaka's mask feels a lot more severe than on all the other masks. Part of that might just be the photo, though. But as it is I feel like a lighter grey might have been more appropriate.

These look really cool. I don't think I've ever seen painted masks like this before. It looks like you have captured each one's elemental profile in the artwork. Each one has a different style of markings that seem to fit both the mask's elemental type and mask shape.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

These are absolutely beautiful, not to mention how I imagine all kanohi worn by the Matoran race(s) to look like in my head-canon.

I have put off getting a kanohi painted by you for too long, next time i have money I'm sending you one of my Olmaks. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light