Name The Quote!

Peach 00

It was neither Lariska or Devastator.

Dang, Now I gotta go look it up XD

It was neither Lariska or Devastator.

It was a female. I'm going with Helryx. I think she was apart of the group too. i know for certain that it was a female. No I din't look it up.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

"Wonderful. They can deep-carve that on our memorial stones."-Kongu."You are like the sea? The sea bears life! The sea bore us!"-Gali.Here's an easy one: "In truth it is said that great power can be found in small packages... and that aid can come from places least expected."

"Wonderful. They can deep-carve that on our memorial stones."-Kongu."You are like the sea? The sea bears life! The sea bore us!"-Gali.Here's an easy one: "In truth it is said that great power can be found in small packages... and that aid can come from places least expected."

Artahkha?

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Ehlek! When Pridak stopped him from attacking Mahri Nui."Or what if he's just a #####?"Edit: Filtered. If you can't guess the filtered word, I'll put up another for now."Not afraid. Have you spotted anything?"

Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Correct, it was Ehlek. I'm sorry though, now that I re-check the quote I see that it was Takadox and not Pridak that sent Carapar to stop Ehlek. The full conversation, between Carapar and Ehlek:"It's what you're doing to them that matters. Takadox says stop. He doesn't want them slaughtered ... yet. Says they have something we want.""Yes. Lives. Breath. Futures. All of which I am going to take from —""What did I say? Did I say, 'Ehlek go ahead?' I didn't hear myself say that."The interruption comes from Carapar picking Ehlek up before he "squeezed until he heard something crack". :PI think Lariska was the one to call Vezon stupid in the Federation of Fear serial.

Edited by Katuko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

How's this for a quote?

Regarding revival: Revival in this forum is 60 days; please always check the date of the last post before posting.

Whoops, that's the forum rules. Remember to check the date of the last post before posting yourself.

Topic sledgehammer'd.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg