Free Sets for Premier Members

As our fourteenth anniversary celebration continues, today we're kicking off another raffle, this time just for Premier Members. The aptly-named 14th Anniversary Premier Raffle gives you the chance to win a copy of 70789 Onua Master of Earth, 70211 CHI Fluminox (never available in North America), OR 44029 QUEEN Beast vs. FURNO, EVO & STORMER, all for free! Unfortunately, the Premier Perks going on this week won't allow you to participate, but if you're not a Premier Member yet you can head over to the store and use coupon code 14YEARSBZP to get 10% off a membership. And we'll have more raffles this week that everyone can participate in! You've got until July 29th to enter, so good luck and thanks for supporting BZPower!

View the full article

• Upvote 4

I obviously can't enter this, since I'm not a Premier Member. But I have been considering finally becoming one. If I do, I may enter this if there is still time to do so.

I think you should because it feels great knowing that you've helped the site. Besides, there is ten percent off now that it's the fourteenth anniversary of BZPower. If you want to get it cheaper than the normal price, now is the time to do so.

I entered, but then immediately cancelled my participation after realizing that now that I'm staff I'm probably no longer eligible to win these kinds of prizes. Ah well. Best of luck to the participants, and I hope all three sets end up in the hands of people who appreciate them!

I entered, but then immediately cancelled my participation after realizing that now that I'm staff I'm probably no longer eligible to win these kinds of prizes. Ah well. Best of luck to the participants, and I hope all three sets end up in the hands of people who appreciate them!

Staff are eligible - if you weren't we would have set it up so you can't even enter. It's not like you're an employee of BZPower, Inc or something. ;)
  • Upvote 3