A Stone-Tribe Glatorian (a really old OC...)

Rahkshi Lalonde

gia.png

Agori form

Glatorian Form

Glatorian Form (no mouthplate)

Misc Fullbody

Misc action pose

So basically this is the story of baby's first OC, back in the day, good ol 2009, when we were all enjoying fragile joints and the death of a theme, I made what could be called my first non-MOC bionicle fan-character... then proceeded to fall into the mighty fathoms of the fan-character nether-realm.

Simply put, she's a young Skrall gal (guess who didn't read greg's side-media during the story's run) with a simple colorscheme of black, grey, and yellow because i took the Tuma set as a sign my rock-themed desert cyborg didn't have to be just black and red! (tho tbh maybe she would look better with red? i digress)

ANYWAY, i named this earth-associated female character "Gaia" because i'm an unoriginal clod, and them proceeded to shoehorn her into a relationship with a main-cast canon glatorian that i'm not even going to give the dignity of talking about right here, (oh yeah, and she's related to the big skrall himself, because i had no authorial self-control.)

anyway (again), see all that up there, that stuff you just read? yeah forget it, now. she's not like that, not anymore.

I basically changed everything but her core personality (which is p dull to be honest, oops.) and plopped her into a new setting/timeframe. She's now a young agori living on post-reformed SM (where glatoriam matches continue, but more for just sport than anything.) and she is an apprentice to a Protosmith.

later she makes herself robot-limbs and joins the arena, which really goes to show how my writing has (not) changed! but that's a story for another time, i have put TOO MANY WORDS here already oops.

anyway, enjoy this OC, or don't. whichever.

• Upvote 7

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I love it, and I especially love the image you've embedded up there. Once again you've proven that you know how to create dynamic lines and poses without breaking too many things. In other words, take the action pose (last link) - it's active, it's intense, but it's believable. So, yes, great work!

Very interesting. :D You have a good style.

thanks, though i can't vouch for how well my style fits Bionicle. 0:

I love it, and I especially love the image you've embedded up there. Once again you've proven that you know how to create dynamic lines and poses without breaking too many things. In other words, take the action pose (last link) - it's active, it's intense, but it's believable. So, yes, great work!

That's good to hear! When drawing synamic poses, i try to minimise the amount of things i break, down to just the muscles in my hands, and, occasionally, depending on the pose, a character's spinal column. (still working on that last bit. :t )

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

• 2 weeks later...