Who Ate All The Pies (G&T #2)

evil_jaga_genius

I've never had a pie that contained ingredients from the Matoran Universe. And even though I don't know if it will settle with my organic digestive system, I find the pie to taste really good. I give it an eight out of ten.

I then serve my latest pie, which contains only lemons and tomatoes. And by 'serve,' I mean throw into someone's face.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The lemon juice splatters across my visor. I am not impressed with you & I slice your pie stall to pieces.

Now, I will make a lemon & chalk pie, rename it "blueberry pie" & serve it. 

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I like the chicken in the pie, but I'm not the biggest fan of thyme parts in it. I give it a six out of ten.

I then serve my turkey and whipped cream pie and await to see who takes the first slice.

pc0lX6T.png

No. I don't like whipped cream, I'm throwing this at you.

I make a beef, onion & mushroom pie that I will choose to serve.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The pie lands in my mouth. And on my face. And parts of it hit my chest as well. But I guess that's what happens when someone throws a pie at you. :P

I clean myself up and present a Salmon Pie topped in tarter sause on the table. I await to see who will try it first.

pc0lX6T.png

I take a slice of this weird pie and slowly take a bite.

Strangely it works.

The crust is crispy the fish is tender. It's like fish n chips in a slice.

9/10

I love my sweets so I make a cranberry lemon pie with, a brown sugar and cinnamon crumble.

I place this on the table.

Waiting to see who takes a slice.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I take one bite out of a slice of that pie, suddenly say 'nevermore,' and run screaming out of the area. You can probably guess what my opinion is about it. :P

I return a hour later with a pie made of frosted cereal and milk. I put it on the table and await for someone to try it.

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png

I once again have a pie hit me in the face. I question what I did to deserve this fate. The pie tastes good though.

I serve yet another pie. This one is a cold apple pie, because I've heard some people like their pies cold. I await to see who will try it.

pc0lX6T.png

I like it, though I prefer my apple pies heated.

I serve up my next treat, a pie baked with a blend of Strawberry, Apple, Kiwi and Cupuaçu fruit.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(Takes a bite out of the pie) Needs more meat. I mean, it defeats the point of a vegan pie, but how else am I going to get sufficient protein in my diet?

I place down a Lemon Meringue pie with a dash of cinnamon next to it.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Yuck...

is my first reaction.

Second:

Yeah, it's OK, got some nice points but not the best, NEEDS MORE MEAT: 6.9/10.

Coming straight outta the dead heart, I serve up a good proper Aussie pie; succulent mutton roasted in gravy with a garnish of fine fried onion, all sealed inside a beautiful pastry that's not too thick and not too thin.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

(Takes a bite out of it, then freezes up) th... this pie... it tastes... it tastes like... like...

(Suddenly jumps through the stadium roof and into space, riding a bald eagle whilst the american national anthem plays full blast)

FFFFFFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To recover from the intense amount of patriotism, I deposit a Haggis, Neeps, and Tatties pie.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

I take a bite out of the pie, and I don't like what I taste. I then try it with ranch, and that makes it better. I give it a 4 out of 10 alone, and a 7 out of 10 with ranch.

I then present a cheeseburger pie to the group and await to see who tries it.

pc0lX6T.png

(Takes a piece of the pie) Hmmm. The crisp pastry is a nice contrast to the soft burger, and the cheese is a good highlight to the pie.

Just to be funny, I put down an orange and toothpaste pie to mess with people.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

I catch it, take it to a fancy restaurant on Wall Street, and use it to pay for an all-you-can-eat buffet of filet mignon.  I then throw some into a pie with some potatoes, mixed vegetables and a whole lot of garlic.

I put it on the table, waiting to see just who smells it first.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I trick a vampire into smelling it, just to see how he would react to the garlic. He runs out of the area after taking one sniff of it. 

I then try the pie myself, and find it to be surprisingly good. I give it a seven out of ten.

I then present my pie made out of concrete and hurl it at the person closest to me.

pc0lX6T.png