Who Ate All The Pies (G&T #2)

evil_jaga_genius

Interesting combination for a pie. I try it, and its not that bad. I give it a six out of ten.

I then present my pie made out of corn and await to see who will try it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It's not too good. Sorry.

I make a pie where I stuff the insides with lots of meat & animal fat, sprinkle some sesame seeds on the crust & serve it.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'm not a fan of the pie. It has too much smurf in it. I give it a four out of ten.

I then present my next pie, an apple and lemon combo pie. I await to see who will try it first.

pc0lX6T.png

Well smurf you, you smurf, how dare you smurf my smurf so low. I smash your pie & toss it aside.

Now that I've got that out of the way, I make a sugar & spice pie to serve it.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I see that your pie has sugar and spice, but not everything nice. For that, I give it a five out of ten.

I then present a pie made of Thornax Fruit and await to see who will try it.

pc0lX6T.png

I have a taste, spit it out when I realize it tastes like boiled Tyre and throw it at the next person.

I also throw my Armageddon pie, made from nothing less than enough radioactive material to start a nuclear explosion.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

It's not good for you. I've lost my hair, I feel like I'm burning, my stomach lining just dissolved into a bloody mess & I'm now slowly dying. After I kill the Invisible Noob in revenge, I make my last golden pie & serve it.

Since I sacrificed myself to test the radioactive pie, I eat the one that fixes everything. Now, this game will go back to normal.

After making a ban on radioactive materials, I make a simple chocolate pie & serve it. 

Look if we're not going to use these pies for a pie fight then what's the point? The front page promised a food fight, in fact.

I eat the custard and apple pie for strength. Then I bake Piemageddon, one multi-pie baked from a million other pies, it dwarfs all other pastries.

"THIS FOOD WAR STARTS NOW!"

I ascend to the heavens and throw piemageddion at the Kolhlii stadium, crust and tasty filling rains down from the sky at all bystanders.

Seeing the rain of pies heading my way, I pull out my umbrella to shield myself from the onslaught. 

Seeing that a food fight has started, I bake an edible barbed wire pie and throw it at the fist person I see.

pc0lX6T.png

I see that there is no pie for me to try, as it is currently being launched at someone else.

But I still serve a pie for the crowd. I present a pie made of orange slices and await to see who tries it first.

pc0lX6T.png

Oh what's this? People think this food war will stop while I'm still here? Well I'll just try this so and so Cheese pie (it's rather eh) and ramp things up again. 

Within the fires of the sun itself I bake the ingredients, the ambrosia of the gods as filling, the fabric of spacetime as crust, and the last ingredient ... myself. Now from the heavens I descend in divine pastry form.

"I am become pie, foodstuff of worlds"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Turning yourself into a pie was the biggest mistake of your life. I eat you up & digest your body & spirit.

For another celebration, I make a golden pie & serve it.

I like apple pie. I give it an eight out of ten.

Since some people want a food fight, I decide to give them one. I make a pie out of bricks and hurl it at the first person I see.

pc0lX6T.png

I don't eat pies made out of question marks, so I burn it up with fire, just so make sure it didn't hurt anyone if consumed.

I then present my pie made out of cake materials and place it on the table. I await to see who tries it first.

pc0lX6T.png