To not feel like you can speak out because you fear the possible repercussions

To want to die but want to live

To feel like you can't fit in

To love your friends and despise your family

To not do things because you don't want the people you love to be affected

I do.

I need an out.

I need to send a message.

I need a way to express my struggle without sounding like a sociopath.

I need to live and die simultaneously.

I need to feel loved.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I do.

Firstly, the majority of BZPower is probably not the best source for IRL guidance and comfort, as they'll either tell you to 'suck it up' or 'just do the right thing'.

Secondly, I'm definitely capable and willing to help you out in this circumstances (one of the only things I'm very experienced in) but not here. This is definitely not the place to discuss such intimate matters as family-related depression and etc., so if you wish to discuss, send me a PM.

I do.

Firstly, the majority of BZPower is probably not the best source for IRL guidance and comfort, as they'll either tell you to 'suck it up' or 'just do the right thing'.

Secondly, I'm definitely capable and willing to help you out in this circumstances (one of the only things I'm very experienced in) but not here. This is definitely not the place to discuss such intimate matters as family-related depression and etc., so if you wish to discuss, send me a PM.

Well said.

I used to help people with this kind of stuff all the time, but after doing that and having arguments with instigators for 2 years straight, it all has left me mentally exhausted to the point that I felt ready to retire once done with High School. In fact I still feel hesitant to assist people with this kind of stuff, thanks Ghidora. :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light