• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Gavla's Comics VI

• Please log in to reply
2968 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:20 PM

If the pay is good, sign me up.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#202 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Savage Earthquake Awakened

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 10:03 PM

There is no pay. He carries her around out of the kindness of his heart. Or something like that. New comic. Killer's Motto The last panel may or may not be 100% true.I plan to eventually visually show her taking down a target. Which should be fun, I've been planning a Cahli/Shila mini-saga for some time.

90px-backpack_golden_wrench.png250pxengineerscap.png90px-backpack_wrench.png

#203 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 04:40 AM

A murderer can't break old habits, huh?

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#204 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 05:40 AM

That was one of your best endings in a while. J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#205 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 02:59 PM

Now that I think about it, she said PAID for her work. Maybe she just misses the money.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#206 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 04:54 PM

New comic. Silent Inventor Oh hey, a Mole comic. Also, TBL is totally the head of security. This comic somewhat captures my reaction to Mole not speaking. Or, better yet your reaction. What did you think the first time I said he couldn't speak? Pretty interesting stuff, yah? Not really, but like always it's up to your interpretation. Trivia: Mole spoke in the hand-drawn comics. I always saw him then with some sort of.. well. Either Australian or French accent.

#207 Offline Toa Krono

Toa Krono
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 341 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 05:08 PM

I just imagined Mole as the crocodile hunter :P

#208 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:06 PM

Is that an off lightsaber he's holding?

#209 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:29 PM

No, but take a good look at the panels with which he's holding it up. You might notice something.

#210 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 06:47 PM

Is Sika the only one that understands mole?

#211 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,013 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 08:07 PM

Mole is your best character, in my opinion. Either Mole or Chilly. I can't quite decide.

Edited by Vataki, Oct 27 2011 - 08:07 PM.

naw man

#212 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,288 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 11:21 PM

This is definitely sci-fi. It just lacks the spaceships. :P

I'm a Photographer - Graphic Designer - Artists

In other words. I'm hipster.

spy_quote.png

...and I think I can write too...

#213 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 02:40 AM

This is definitely sci-fi. It just lacks the spaceships. :P

I thought it was kinda: Sci-fi/comedy/adventure/action, sorta series.

#214 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:11 AM

I have yet to figure out what Mole is holding...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#215 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:31 PM

Comic. Double Gavs I'm not fully happy with this comic, but it still came out better than originally expected. Now, you might be thinking why Mini Gav(s) are so small. That's the point. Chahah.

#216 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:33 PM

Sometimes I feel like both of them. I just want to burn this lovely picnic lunch to the ground and treat the island instead.

Outdated sig is outdated.

#217 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 05:38 PM

Good choice, Gav, good choice. I don't know about you, but I think it turned out fine.

#218 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:19 PM

I could go for a picnic...

#219 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 07:32 PM

Burning isn't a terrible idea...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#220 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 08:11 PM

There is no pay. He carries her around out of the kindness of his heart. Or something like that. New comic. Killer's Motto The last panel may or may not be 100% true.I plan to eventually visually show her taking down a target. Which should be fun, I've been planning a Cahli/Shila mini-saga for some time.

No, it's called cheap labor. :P And, my goodness. These comics might be taking a rather dark turn, then... EDIT: @Picnic comic: But if you burn the island, you could have a barbecue. :pirate:

Edited by Darcsyde, Oct 28 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#221 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 08:40 PM

So glad he chose a picnic... They are like his conscience always having conflicts and such.

#222 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 11:33 PM

@Darc: Sort of, you're sorta right about the dark bit. Remember, my comics contain sagas. Long sagas. Sagas I haven't done much with because of a lack or resources, but still. My plan is this, Season V (aka, 5) will last till April 6th. (My birthday) and thus Season Six starts. During the time between now and then, I want to explore the personalty and likes/dislikes of each character. Yes, a lot will be aimed at MG and Gav. Because they have the most in depth back stories, and for the fact both are.. somewhat similar. Somewhat.

#223 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 11:45 PM

Sounds like a plan. Now, that similar bit creeped me out. I mean, MG wants to crystalize the whole world. And break it.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#224 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 11:23 AM

@Darc: Sort of, you're sorta right about the dark bit. Remember, my comics contain sagas. Long sagas. Sagas I haven't done much with because of a lack or resources, but still. My plan is this, Season V (aka, 5) will last till April 6th. (My birthday) and thus Season Six starts. During the time between now and then, I want to explore the personalty and likes/dislikes of each character. Yes, a lot will be aimed at MG and Gav. Because they have the most in depth back stories, and for the fact both are.. somewhat similar. Somewhat.

Asdfghjkl :wacko: The level of complexity in your writing only makes it more tense. And slightly confusing. @Chath: No. Barbecue. All the way.

#225 Offline Toa Krono

Toa Krono
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 341 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 01:00 PM

This comic just sparked an idea for an award. now i just have to make it. muhahahahahaha...

#226 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 05:01 PM

@ Darc: You really think my writing is like that? That.. makes me SO HAPPY. Like really, you have no idea how much I've been working on my typing and speech over the summer. To make it so I can confuse you guys. Thank you, chap. Oh, new comic. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn "Oh Gavla, why does Bad Gav act and talk sort of like MG?" Simple, gents and ladies. Influence.What do I mean? Simple. MG lives in Gav's head. Bad and Good Gav do too. So, he has in a way 3 different consciences. With MG in fact affecting the two main ones. Bad Gav represents: Anger, Sadness, Obsession, and Jealousy. Good Gav represents: Kindness, Honesty, Compassion, Trust. Secondly, Bad Gav uses the original MG sprite. So another reason he acts somewhat like MG. We won't see Good and Bad Gav much, though. Vary rarely.

#227 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 06:56 PM

*laughs* Who GRABS a "bug"?

#228 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 07:01 PM

Glad I could validate your skills of prose, then. :pirate: These Good Gav/Bad Gav scenes remind me of Kronk's shoulder angels from Emporer's New Groove. Ahh, Chilly. So naive. ^_^

Edited by Darcsyde, Oct 29 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#229 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 07:30 PM

Bugs. :reallyfunny: Awesome.

#230 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 10:56 PM

Aw, I liked Pyro-Gav. I can relate on so many levels :P Seriously. Fire is great when you know what you are doing.I just had a fire today. And I thought Chilly would have had a conversation with him.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#231 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 09:42 AM

Comic. Hushed Rage I know those facial expressions and emotions far too well. Went through them, myself during the Summer. I'm somewhat easy to anger, nowadays. Was bad. Almost quit doing comics. I didn't, though. Because I know if I did the people that made me very angry would of won. Was a mess to clean up, though. Anyway, status on the QandA comics. They will arrive sometime after the Halloween comic.

#232 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 4,013 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 10:29 AM

You must have Windows Vista.

Edited by Vataki, Oct 30 2011 - 10:29 AM.

naw man

#233 Offline Shadonix

Shadonix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,770 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 10:32 AM

You must have Windows Vista.

Yep. Undoubtedly Vista.

Outdated sig is outdated.

#234 Offline Toa Krono

Toa Krono
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 341 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 10:40 AM

I have that problem with my 2003 Gateway labtop that has an extremely outdated version of Windows XP and goes very, veery... veeery slow. and tends to crash commonly. It gets really annoying.

#235 Offline Gavla

Gavla
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 10,513 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 10:53 AM

I had Vista back when I started. I have Windows Seven now. I never had a problem with Vista, in fact I loved it.

#236 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 4,013 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 11:34 AM

I had Vista back when I started. I have Windows Seven now. I never had a problem with Vista, in fact I loved it.

Windows Vista was kind of... glitched. The one my family had at least. But Windows 7 (despite the fact that it's a huge Mac OS rip-off... even though Windows always was...) is beautiful.

naw man

#237 Offline Toa Krono

Toa Krono
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 341 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 11:49 AM

Windows Vista was kind of... glitched. The one my family had at least. But Windows 7 (despite the fact that it's a huge Mac OS rip-off... even though Windows always was...) is beautiful.

agreed

#238 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 03:20 PM

I thought he was reacting to the status of the forums over the summer...

#239 Offline Lime Paradox

Lime Paradox
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,890 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:31 PM

But Windows 7 (despite the fact that it's a huge Mac OS rip-off... even though Windows always was...) is beautiful.

...I take it you haven't attempted to use Windows 7 Paint? =/

Posted Image

#240 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 4,013 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 04:48 PM

But Windows 7 (despite the fact that it's a huge Mac OS rip-off... even though Windows always was...) is beautiful.

...I take it you haven't attempted to use Windows 7 Paint? =/

I don't use Paint.

naw man

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users