Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

There is no pay. He carries her around out of the kindness of his heart. Or something like that. New comic. Killer's Motto The last panel may or may not be 100% true.I plan to eventually visually show her taking down a target. Which should be fun, I've been planning a Cahli/Shila mini-saga for some time.

lovewarconga2.png

New comic. Silent Inventor Oh hey, a Mole comic. Also, TBL is totally the head of security. This comic somewhat captures my reaction to Mole not speaking. Or, better yet your reaction. What did you think the first time I said he couldn't speak? Pretty interesting stuff, yah? Not really, but like always it's up to your interpretation. Trivia: Mole spoke in the hand-drawn comics. I always saw him then with some sort of.. well. Either Australian or French accent.

lovewarconga2.png

There is no pay. He carries her around out of the kindness of his heart. Or something like that. New comic. Killer's Motto The last panel may or may not be 100% true.I plan to eventually visually show her taking down a target. Which should be fun, I've been planning a Cahli/Shila mini-saga for some time.

No, it's called cheap labor. :P And, my goodness. These comics might be taking a rather dark turn, then... EDIT: @Picnic comic: But if you burn the island, you could have a barbecue. :pirate: Edited by Darcsyde

@Darc: Sort of, you're sorta right about the dark bit. Remember, my comics contain sagas. Long sagas. Sagas I haven't done much with because of a lack or resources, but still. My plan is this, Season V (aka, 5) will last till April 6th. (My birthday) and thus Season Six starts. During the time between now and then, I want to explore the personalty and likes/dislikes of each character. Yes, a lot will be aimed at MG and Gav. Because they have the most in depth back stories, and for the fact both are.. somewhat similar. Somewhat.

lovewarconga2.png

@Darc: Sort of, you're sorta right about the dark bit. Remember, my comics contain sagas. Long sagas. Sagas I haven't done much with because of a lack or resources, but still. My plan is this, Season V (aka, 5) will last till April 6th. (My birthday) and thus Season Six starts. During the time between now and then, I want to explore the personalty and likes/dislikes of each character. Yes, a lot will be aimed at MG and Gav. Because they have the most in depth back stories, and for the fact both are.. somewhat similar. Somewhat.

Asdfghjkl :wacko: The level of complexity in your writing only makes it more tense. And slightly confusing. @Chath: No. Barbecue. All the way.

@ Darc: You really think my writing is like that? That.. makes me SO HAPPY. Like really, you have no idea how much I've been working on my typing and speech over the summer. To make it so I can confuse you guys. Thank you, chap. Oh, new comic. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn "Oh Gavla, why does Bad Gav act and talk sort of like MG?" Simple, gents and ladies. Influence.What do I mean? Simple. MG lives in Gav's head. Bad and Good Gav do too. So, he has in a way 3 different consciences. With MG in fact affecting the two main ones. Bad Gav represents: Anger, Sadness, Obsession, and Jealousy. Good Gav represents: Kindness, Honesty, Compassion, Trust. Secondly, Bad Gav uses the original MG sprite. So another reason he acts somewhat like MG. We won't see Good and Bad Gav much, though. Vary rarely.

lovewarconga2.png

Aw, I liked Pyro-Gav. I can relate on so many levels :P Seriously. Fire is great when you know what you are doing.I just had a fire today. And I thought Chilly would have had a conversation with him.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Comic. Hushed Rage I know those facial expressions and emotions far too well. Went through them, myself during the Summer. I'm somewhat easy to anger, nowadays. Was bad. Almost quit doing comics. I didn't, though. Because I know if I did the people that made me very angry would of won. Was a mess to clean up, though. Anyway, status on the QandA comics. They will arrive sometime after the Halloween comic.

lovewarconga2.png

I had Vista back when I started. I have Windows Seven now. I never had a problem with Vista, in fact I loved it.

Windows Vista was kind of... glitched. The one my family had at least. But Windows 7 (despite the fact that it's a huge Mac OS rip-off... even though Windows always was...) is beautiful.

naw man