Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak

"We won't be needing those, guys.", Evan said politely to his fellow heroes, "We're not the heroes of the Creation Trio for nothing."

"But we should thank her for the offer.", Klim said, tipping his hat, "We should go seek out comrades for the mission."

"Oh, you're coming with us, Ray.", Evan said on his way to the door, "You're gonna fight as well."

With that, Evan and Klim walked out the door, Evan's eyes glowing dimly with pink light.......

Edited by Hades

OOC: I'm not sure how to go about with the Meloetta. I've participated in multiple legendary captures before, but having Team Plasma involved makes things more complicated. >.<IC - Justin Iredsi, Lilycove City, Hoenn"Hm." Justin turned around, with the strange man gone. "Sorry to be using you like this, Plush, but we're going to need pure power for this. The Alamo, if you would."The Munna nodded, happily accepting Justin's request. Not wanting to wait in the Dream World for a long period of time, she opened the first and quickly opened the second, leaving just enough time for Justin and his other Pokemon to jump in and out, onto the sandy beach of Four Island.He looked up to the massive structure in front of him, The Alamo. "It's been a while," he said, gazing at its enormity. "I don't think I've been here since my last struggle with Zac, actually. Funny how things turn out that way."Justin entered the impressive building, with almost all of the repair work done. He was here with a goal in mind; find and reclaim Regice. If memory served him correctly, the ice golem should be in his room. But first, healing Plush was a priority. Justin ventured to the Alamo Center, and manually healed his Pokemon; while there was a nurse, with so many Pokemon needing healing, it was quicker by hand. With that taken care of, he returned to the main level and began walking to the living quarters, jumbling through his backpack to find his agent card."It's in here somewhere.." he said, sitting in front of his room. Sparks was beside him, with his nose poking into Justin's bag. "I can't find it, darn it." Then, Sparks lifted his head up with Justin's card in his mouth. "Oh, thanks," Justin said, smiling.He unlocked the door and entered his room. It was exactly how he left it; even the bed was still unkempt. "If I remember correctly," Justin said, reaching between the mattress and the bed. "Aha!" he exclaimed, and pulled out a key. He then sat down on the floor and pulled a floorboard loose. Underneath was a safe, which Justin unlocked. Inside, there was a hefty amount of money, and essential supplies for a Pokemon trainer. Having retrieved his belongings, Justin relocked the safe and covered it again, and left the room, heading towards the place where the Legendaries are kept.

IC VincentI stood at the helm of the boat, gazing out at the icy sea. Just a day ago, I had no idea that I would be here. I had originally planned to go to Team liberty HQ after my intended visit to the Canalave library but somehow, I was here on a boat headed for Almia. "Strange, huh?" I thought. "How fate works."OOC Vncent, Kaito, and Karen to Almia.

IC: Dack

When Palmer opened the door to the Pokemon Center, Dack froze, staring at the scene before him. People were strewn about across the chairs and on the floor. The nurse was lying in front of the counter she normally stood behind -- from the looks of it she had been investigating the victims, trying to figure out the cause for this sudden epidemic before she had fallen to the nightmares herself. Glancing into the back room, Dack saw the motionless forms of the Chansey that typically helped out in the Center.

Dack was in shock. In Snowpoint, nearly everyone had been tucked away in a bed (he now remembered that Luke had somehow managed to stay awake and had thus taken it upon himself to watch over the sleeping city, moving the people into beds to protect them from the bitter cold), but here bodies were sprawled across the room, as if everyone had been suddenly stricken dead.

They weren't dead, of course. Palmer wasted no time in walking around the center, kneeling down to observe each of the victims. They were visibly breathing, although their breathing was often ragged, and every now and then someone's face would twitch as they suffered through their never-ending nightmares. In fact, it might have appeared as if everyone in the Center had suddenly decided to take an afternoon nap if it weren't for one small detail: their skin was icy cold to the touch.

Luke walked up to Dack, a solemn expression on his face. "Snowpoint was exactly the same after the Darkrai covered it in their shadows," he said as he watched Palmer investigate the victims. "It took me a good week or two to finally move everyone in the city to a bed. It makes me wonder what the rest of Sinnoh looks like. In Snowpoint everyone was indoors, but for all we know there could be people that fell asleep in the streets in some other city."

Dack said nothing as he turned around and walked to the window, staring at the dark spire barely visible in the distance -- what Palmer had called the Void Tower. This whole situation was far worse than he had initially thought. He was beginning to see Palmer's point: he was being selfish by only focusing on waking Madison. He had taken it for granted that he had found her wrapped in warm blankets instead of sprawled across the floor or half-buried in snow. The people in this Pokemon Center didn't have the luxury of a soft bed or warm blankets; they had simply fallen to the ground the moment the Darkrai's shadows had overwhelmed them, and Dack was sure most of them would wake up with sore backs or cricked necks. That is, if they wake up at all, he reminded himself.

Palmer returned from the back room with a handful of syringes. "It looks like the Chansey had some idea of what was going on," he said. "One of them had been carrying a tray of Awakenings. Not that those would have helped any. The victims don't show any signs that would indicate they're under the effect of anything more than a Dark Void from a regular Darkrai, but I'm sure it would take more than a simple Awakening to free someone from the Ancients' nightmares."

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac"Trust me, I saw tons of people on the ground asleep, Jubilife, Eterna, all the residents asleep..." Zac said to Dack, "I wish this didnt happen... Sinnoh was where one of my journies began before this happened..." "I wish I was of more help," Shadows said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC Kaito

"Well," Kaito said, typing furiously and trying to keep a positive attitude, "There's an airport a little while away, and the next flight to Unova leaves at... 7:00 am tomorrow morning. There's a hotel not too far from here, I vote we stay there overnight and leave in the morning."

aouROFb.png

IC Kaito
"Probably," Kaito replied, "With more Rangers than trainers, it seems... more peaceful. You don't see random trainers battling on every route in the region. Just be glad we didn't go to Orre, that place is crazier than a Mr. Mime on Carbos. Anyways, we should get going. I think the hotel is this way." Kaito walked off towards the hotel.
Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Nara: Well, how many of them are you going after, exactly? Cuz you could succeed in getting one and then decide that it's not worth the effort to go after the others.

IC - Kyle Eston/TL Courier - The Alamo: Kyle hadn't realized just how... disgusting his jacket had become over the course of his stay in Unova. There truly was no other word for it, unfortunately. The white material was stained in spots with red--blood, obviously--and had, in general, absorbed quite a bit of dust, tainting its pure, snowy color with a slight yellowish-brown tint. Topped with the numerous tears and rips in the garment... Kyle sighed, rolling it up and tossing it across his room, into the garbage bin. He hated to admit it, but that was yet another thing that he wouldn't be able to save. A shame, too--that had been one of his favorite jackets...

He leaned back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, resting his head on his hands. Trying to find something--anything--to do around the Alamo had proven futile, though he failed to understand why. Hadn't he spent... well, quite a bit of time over in Unova wishing he could come back here? There had to be some reason for it, one that, for the life of him, Kyle could not remember. Everything just seemed so... dull... He closed his eyes. Kyle remembered a time not so long ago when things had been more exciting... more fun... Even as dangerous as life had been there had always at least been something to occupy his time. What had changed...?

Kyle jumped in surprise as a knock sounded at his door. "Mr. Eston?" someone called from the other side. "Are you in?"

Confused, the Liberty agent slid off the bed and onto his feet, walking over to the door. He was greeted by the sight of a tall man in a suit, with a long, serious face and brown eyes shielded by a pair of rectangular glasses. Kyle had barely taken this in when the man bowed slightly, confusing him even further.

"Um... Can I help... you...?" Kyle asked, glancing down either end of the dorm hallway. No one else was around, though he did notice a large briefcase at the man's feet.

"Other way around, actually," the man said, straightening up. Kyle raised an eyebrow, completely lost. The man smiled. "My apologies--allow me to introduce myself. My name is Koichi Tetsuro. I'm one of Executive Vert's assistant researchers in Project Harmony--the science wing's latest series of experiments. You know her, I presume?"

Project Harmony? "Kind of, I guess," Kyle said, still not entirely sure what was going on. "I saw her at the promotion ceremony, but I've never actually talked to her."

"Well, regardless, she sends her regards," Mr. Tetsuro said. "Do you mind if I step inside for a few moments?"

"I, uh..." Kyle looked back into the dorm room, noting that while it was not a downright pigsty, it wasn't exactly well-kept, either. He relented, letting his curiosity get the best of him. "I... Sure, come in." He stepped aside, letting the researcher enter. Closing the door, Kyle took a seat. "So... What's this visit about, exactly?"

"A couple of things," Tetsuro said. "I'm here to deliver a... gift, of sorts, from Executive Vert. I'm guessing you haven't yet been contacted by the Darkrai strike team leaders, from the looks of you."

"Er... no...? I don't think I have," Kyle confirmed uncomfortably. "I wasn't aware that I was being assigned to that kind of a job..."

"Well, I won't comment on that--you'll find out more about it soon, I'm sure," Tetsuro said. "Regardless, Executive Vert has a proposal for you. You see, we've been developing a series of battle armor, essentially, which would grant the user--a human--the ability to command elemental power of a caliber very similar to that of a Legendary Pokémon. Thus far we have three sets--one containing the power of Ice, from Articuno; another containing Electricity, from Zapdos; and the third utilizing Fire, from Heatran. This is what we've created from our experiments in Project Harmony."

"I see..." Kyle said. "And it has... what, exactly, to do with me and the Darkrai?" He felt he already knew the answer.

"I would think that would be rather obvious, Mr. Eston," Tetsuro said, smiling slightly. "We'd like a field test, to put it simply. And we believe that this opportunity is possibly the best that we will receive in the near future. From what Executive Vert gathered from the planning meeting, the team fighting directly against the Darkrai will, assuming you all accept, consist of yourself, Ryan Sanders, a Rocket Agent named Ray Hakuda, the Gym Leaders Fantina, Byron, and Volkner, and the three Heroes of Sinnoh." Kyle's mind jumped slightly at this. "I'm afraid I don't know the specific details on those last three. Nevertheless, you, Sanders, and Hakuda will require something to put you on more even footing with the rest of the group. Executive Vert and I believe that Project Harmony will give you that boost. What do you think?"

Kyle thumped his fingers against his cast, thinking, staring off at the wall. How is Evan still alive after everything that happened? he wondered. And Seth... I'm astounded his mind is still intact, given the rage he and Palkia seemed to be in before... He blinked. This Project Harmony thing, though... It sounds useful, I guess--it would definitely change the dynamics of battle... I could be more useful than I have been... but... Kyle turned his head slightly, looking at the bag on his desk, where Suicune's egg was still hidden. I'm not sure why, but something feels... off... about this whole thing... and I'm not the only one who knows it... He sighed, looking back at Mr. Tetsuro. "How long do I have to decide?"

"Not long, unfortunately," he replied. "From the sounds of it, the attack is going to begin fairly soon--right now it's simply a matter of getting our resources together."

"I thought so," Kyle said quietly. "Alright... I guess it wouldn't hurt to take it along, just in case..." He rested his chin on his hands, thinking. The Liberty Agent looked up as Tetsuro nodded, getting to his feet.

"Very well," he said brightly, ecstatic at Kyle's answer. He set the briefcase down on the bed. "Everything you'll need is in here, with instructions on how to utilize it and a specialized comm set designed to allow us to monitor the suit's activity. Now, given your team's make up, we've already opted to give you the electricity suit--it should help to balance out the weaknesses that many of your Pokémon possess."

"Er... thanks," Kyle said, bristling slightly at the probably-innocent comment. He wasn't particularly fond of others telling him about his team being imbalanced, whether directly or indirectly, being well aware of that fact already. Still, he said nothing else as Tetsuro explained the basics of how to use the equipment.

When he had finished and left, Kyle stayed in place, staring at the door for several moments. An odd feeling was welling up in his chest and stomach--relief from the bored delirium he had begun to slip into; apprehension toward Tetsuro and Vert's intentions--why were they opting to help him and the others out of the blue, when they had not done anything of the sort, to his knowledge, before? There was curiosity about the contents of the briefcase, and, lingering, a resounding sadness toward everything that had transpired in the past day.

What was most prominent, however, was fear. Fear born from the knowledge that, soon enough, he would be at the forefront of the battle against foes that not even Goldhawk and Blackskull had been able to slow down--not even a single one, and here he was, about to face nine.

He shivered at the thought. It was almost too much to handle, though he had little choice. The only comfort was that he would have friends right beside him if things turned sour. But, just in case... He shook his head, slowly standing to his feet. The Liberty agent grabbed another jacket from his closet--this one black in coloration, of the same design as his other one--and pulled it on. Quickly, Kyle grabbed his bag, slinging it across his chest and heading out...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Ok, I guess people are indeed waiting on me. Oops. >>'

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach, once the meeting was done; simply walked out of the room in his moody state, and began to head toward his room. He didn't care what others thought; but he felt that was the safest place for everyone around to be. He didn't care about that Darkrai mess; he'd just mess it up the same way that he messed up the Unova crisis. The safest thing, was just to cut off all contact with everyone.

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray walked out of the room as well, wondering about how they could handle the Darkrai, but knowing he'd help as much as he could.

I've seen for myself what those Darkrai could do... I don't think it's wise to just leave them be; and Evan, Seth, and that other guy will need all the help they can get. Ray thought, as he just walked around, lost in thought.

OOC: Dunno where Summer should be right now.

OOC Oh, completely forgot.IC Vincent"... hello?" Karen asked. I turned around in surprise. "Completely forgot that she was here," I muttered. "Oops." Walking up to the counter, Karen booked a room. "For three please," she told the clerk. "One night." The clerk nodded and soon, we were headed for our hotel room. "Room 649," I said, more to myself than to anybody else.

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, The Alamo, near Kyle's room

....Only for Kyle to run bump into Evan ad Klim. Evan was a bit shocked at being bumped into, but he was more glad to see Kyle was all right.

"Well, well, just who we were looking for!", Eva said, his voice sounding quite glad, "I was wondering where you guys had gone after the events in Unova. So how are you and the others?"

Edited by Hades

Dack remained silent. Zac's words only confirmed that things were far worse than he had realized. People falling asleep on the streets was never a good thing, and the berserk weather caused by the Darkrai made it even more dangerous. Not to mention, those Pokemon that had not fallen asleep seemed to have gone mad, like the rampaging Gyarados and herd of Sharpedo they had encountered, which posed a threat to those who had been less-than-fortunate when the Darkrai's power had overwhelmed them.

"Well, there's only one thing left to do," Palmer said, tossing up his Ultra Ball. There was a burst of light as a pink-and-yellow Pokemon appeared in the middle of the Center. Just seeing Cresselia seemed to ease some of Dack's worries, but only a little. "Alright, Cresselia," Palmer nodded. "Let's start with the nurse. See if you can't wake her up."

I will do my best, the Lunar Pokemon said, closing her eyes. A light pink aura flared up around Cresselia, and a similar aura surrounded the nurse. Briefly Dack saw a dark energy around the nurse, that seemed to be fighting back the pink energy, but the black glow quickly faded, and the nurse's eyes fluttered open.

"Where am I...?" she asked groggily, looking around in confusion. Seeing the rest of the victims sprawled across the Pokemon Center's lobby seemed to trigger the nurse's memory, as she quickly stood up with a gasp. "The people!" she cried. "They were collapsing left and right... there was nothing I could do!"

Palmer laid a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "It's okay," he said. "You fell victim to a group of powerful Darkrai. They've covered all of Sinnoh in their shadows... nearly everyone else in the region is asleep. But with Cresselia's help, we've managed to wake you up. Now, Cresselia, do you have enough energy to continue?"

Cresselia nodded as she glowed pink once more. The Lunar Pokemon began to chant as a similar glow surrounded the rest of the victims in the Center, enveloping the entire room in a soothing light.

Awaken in peace, from long-suffered dreams,

Shadows, disperse, from light which Moon brings.

Darkness, begone! and no more cast fear,

Awaken, I say! The nightmare ends here!

One by one, the people began to wake up, showing similar signs of confusion, many stretching their cramped muscles, as they had been asleep for nearly a month. As Palmer briefly explained the situation, Dack looked back out the window, and was surprised to see a full moon piercing through the dark clouds that had covered the region. He was surprised not only by Cresselia's power, but also at the fact that evening had come and gone without him noticing. Now that he thought about it, he was pretty tired. They would likely have to rest before moving on to the next step in their plan.

Suddenly, Cresselia collapsed onto the ground, struggling to stay conscious. "Cresselia!" Palmer cried, rushing to his Pokemon's side. "Are you alright?!"

That... took a lot more out of me than I thought... Cresselia said, breathing heavily. The Ancients' nightmares are much more powerful than those from a normal Darkrai, and I greatly underestimated their strength. I don't know if I can go on much longer.

IC: Ryan

Ryan walked through the halls of the Alamo, on his way back from the aquatics center, feeling very refreshed and rejuvinated. As it so happened, the path from the aquatics center to his dorm brought him right past Kyle's dorm, where he saw his fellow Liberty agent talking with Evan.

"Hey, Evan!" Ryan cried, jogging over to the group. "Wow, I can't believe you managed to survive that battle! How are you?"

OOC: Blade, do you want the fire suit or the ice suit? I'm tempted to have Ryan get the fire suit, since he sort of has a fire theme going on with his Typhlosion and Entei, but the ice suit would probably give him a bit more variety (considering that none of his Pokemon actually have any Ice-Type moves). Really, I'm open to either one.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Well, this is the only one whose location Zac knows about, so I guess he's stopping here. To be honest, I don't really know what I want Zac to be doing with it, as he's not currently a part of any faction. Maybe to help with the Darkrai? I'm not sure if Meloetta would be the right Pokemon for that.IC - Justin Iredsi, The Alamo, Four Island"Here we go," Justin said, entering a PIN into a PC. A hidden box was unlocked; inside it contained the Ice Golem, Regice. The reason Justin knew the PIN was simple; he was the one who set and recorded it into the database roughly a year ago. After emptying the box, it deleted itself. A Pokeball was transported into the cylinder on the right, which Justin retrieved."I'll leave in a few nights," he said, walking back to his room. On his way, he passed by a familiar face; a trainer he had met in Driftveil, one who disappeared during the tournament."Kyle, right? You okay?" Justin asked, completely unaware of the events that took place in Unova. "I didn't see you after your battle during the National Tournament."

IC: Zac"Is Cresselia okay?" Zac asked,"These Nightmares are powerful... It would make sense that she would have to use a lot of energy," Shadows said, "Let us take a break Palmer, hopefully she will recover,""I've never seen a Cresselia's power in action, let alone an actual Cresselia?" Zac said

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan Tierra, The Alamo

"Well, well, well, another person I wanted to see!", Evan said jovially, obviously happy to see Ryan again, "I actually died during the battle with that beast, but was brought back by Dialga to settle things. Now I have a mission for you and Kyle here, but first, is Ellen here with you? I had something I wanted to give her."

OOC:

OOC: Blade, do you want the fire suit or the ice suit? I'm tempted to have Ryan get the fire suit, since he sort of has a fire theme going on with his Typhlosion and Entei, but the ice suit would probably give him a bit more variety (considering that none of his Pokemon actually have any Ice-Type moves). Really, I'm open to either one.

Doesn't matter to me. =P Fire or Ice would fit either Ray or Ryan, though in the opposite way. =P (Ray's main type of the three would arguably be water/Ice, what with Froslass and Dewott)

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray happened to wander by just as Evan was explaining his revival, and chuckled.

"So that's how you pulled that off. Was wondering about that; wasn't sure if Palkia had just given you energy or what." Ray said, figuring this was the best place to be anyway, since all of them would be heading off to fight the Darkrai sometime in the near future.

OOC: In that case, I think I'll go with the fire suit. It seems to fit Ryan's character better.

IC: Ryan

"Wait a second, did I hear that right?" Ryan asked. "You died?" The Liberty trainer shook his head in disbelief. "Anyway, I got Ellen set up with her own dorm, over in the east wing." He pointed in the general direction. "She should still be there, if she's not wandering the halls of the Alamo."

IC: Ellen

As a matter of fact, Ellen was exploring the Team Liberty base at the moment, and wasn't far from where Evan and the others were. A few of the more serious agents were a little perplexed at the sight of a young girl and her four Pokemon curiously investigating every nook and cranny of the building, but most of the agents Ellen met were more than happy to give her a brief tour of the various training centers and such in the Alamo.

Ellen! Solo said suddenly. I think I hear Evan, Ray, and Ryan! This way! Without waiting for an answer, he turned a corner and floated off.

"Solo, wait up!" Ellen cried, turning around and running after the Solosis. It wasn't long before she found the hallway Kyle's dorm was on.

I told you I'd heard them! Solo bobbed up and down excitedly near the four trainers they had met in Unova.

"Hey, how have you all been?" Ellen asked brightly. "Are you getting ready to take out those Darkrai?"

I should be fine, Cresselia said. But I'm not eager to try that again.

"We should probably stay here for the night," Palmer suggested. "If that's alright with you, that is," he added to the nurse.

"Of course," the nurse said with a smile. "We have a few hotel rooms upstairs. As thanks for rescuing us, you're welcome to stay here, free of charge. I'll even have the Chansey prepare a dinner for you."

"Thank you very much," Palmer said gratefully as he recalled Cresselia to her Pokeball. "Would you mind monitoring Cresselia tonight? I don't think she's sustained any permanent damage, but with these Ancient Darkrai, you can never be too sure."

"Not a problem," the nurse replied, accepting the Ultra Ball from Palmer. "It's not every day I get to look after a Legendary Pokemon."

"Alright, boys," Palmer called to Dack, Luke, and Zac. "We'd better get some shut-eye; we've got a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."

Dack tore himself away from the window and followed Palmer up the stairs. He should have known Cresselia's feat was too good to be true. If they could only awaken a handful of people at a time before Cresselia exhausted her energy, it would likely take years to wake up everyone in Sinnoh. There had to be another way.

OOC: Who's got only three classes as of today?

I've only got three classes as of today.

Which means more writing time. 8D

Yaaaay!

Now I'mma have to play around with the timeline a bit...

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo Dorms: Kyle had barely managed to utter a surprised "Evan--?" when Ryan arrived, he, Evan, and Ray shifting into their own conversation. Frankly, that was a good thing--it gave Kyle time to take in the fact that Evan was no longer injured. There was literally no sign that he had been hit by Zekrom, something that probably had to do with being brought back to life by Dialga--if, indeed that was what had happened.

Kyle was in no place to comment on the likelihood of that having happened.

Still, he started to back up slightly as attention was shifted to him, planning on slipping away and getting to where he had been planning on going. Instead, however, he took two steps and bumped into someone else.

"Wha--Gosh, sorry about that," he said quickly, regaining his footing. The other agent stared peculiarly at him, as if in recognition. After a moment, Kyle realized that he, in turn, had seen this other boy before.

"Kyle, right? You okay?" Justin asked. "I didn't see you after your battle during the National Tournament."

"Hm? Oh, yeah," Kyle said, placing his good hand in his pocket and shifting his gaze slightly to the left. "Yeah, I'm... fine. A migraine got to me, that's all--figured it'd be best to get away from the crowds."

That wasn't true at all, of course. Darkness of some kind had manifested in his mind. At the time, he hadn't realized it, but looking back, Kyle knew that his... experience... with Keston hadn't been a dream... Not that he knew what it actually had been now, either, but still.

He shrugged to Justin. "Yeah... I don't suppose you know how the tournament ended? Who won, I mean? I never got a chance to check back on that, given... everything."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac"I'll be up there soon," Zac said, "I'm gonna be up a little bit longer,"He walked over to the seats and opened his pokedex and began to research the Data of Cresselia, "Huh... I wish there was some way for us to save Unova... I doubt that many more Cresselias exist, and if they did the Ancients would have wanted them gone...""We will find a way Zac," Shadows said, "We will find a way..."

IC - Justin Iredsi, The Alamo, Four Island"Oh, okay," Justin said, noting the uncomfort in Kyle's voice. "As long as you're feeling better now.""Yeah... I don't suppose you know how the tournament ended? Who won, I mean? I never got a chance to check back on that, given... everything." Kyle asked.Justin thought back. "I didn't stay for the entirety of it, but the final match was between Zac Flash and Richard. I don't know who won, but I'd bet it was Zac." Justin laughed. Actually... Where is Zac now? Hopefully he's not trying to get himself killed.IC - Zac Flash, UnovaZac ducked his head as he dodged a hydro pump from an opposing Seismitoed. Duskull and Melon had returned, which meant that they probably found the chamber. "Where's her room?" Zac asked, still running and throwing rocks. Duskull quickened his pace, leading the way down the old hall. Arrows were stuck into the walls on the side, their heads rusting and feathers stripped. There were pits on the ground and sections of the floor were barricaded with spears, jabbing into the ceiling. Bones littered the sides of the floor, cleared away by Team Plasma.Hopefully Zac wouldn't be joining those without a grave.

OOC: Wow.... I haven't posted in a long time. I could give out multiple reasons, from homework, to my hands freezing up whenever I tried to type, to just plain inconvenience but ultimately, it's my fault for not doing so. Apologies to everyone, especially to you, Blade.

IC: Aspen/Dahlia Seaton

After traveling on the seas for a while, they finally ended up in Vermilion City.

"Well, that took a while. We're here now though." said Aspen. "What are we going to do now Dahlia?"

But Dahlia was already talking to a man with a truck, and they got the shipment of Gracidea flowers onto the truck, which headed in the direction of the Pokemon Center.

OOC: Not sure what else to write, so I'll end it there.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: That lonely ")" at the end is going to give me OCD for a week, isn't it... :P

IC Kaito
“Not sure,” Kaito replied, “They’ll probably ask for ID, do a quick background check, ask routine questions like how much money we’re carrying or whether we’re carrying any food, and so on.”

aouROFb.png

OOC: *long, heartfelt rant here about personal life creating business for temporary period*

Out of curiosity, would it be possible for Richard to catch up with Zac in his quest? He would love to meet Meloetta for obvious reasons (bard) and I need a way to help integrate him into the main story. Would take some manuerving and "luck" but if possible it would be nice for him.

IC: James felt his resources quite divided at the moment. He had sent Galahad out to find Gawain as the Swampert was taking far too long to return, He got Celebi (after a bit of bargaining) Mordred and Lancelot to scout for any outposts that may exist for the off-chance that might contain the dreaded device, the anti-teleportation field generator. This left him Guinevere and Percival to protect him if he got in to trouble, which began to look like a possibility as he noticed there were people this far out on the island.

The were far away, enough for him not to be noticed at the moment, but they piqued his curiosity.

Now what are you doing this far out from civilization?

IC: Gawain felt a persistent presence in his trek through the city. His instinct told him that he was being followed, but he did not dare stay behind and find out who. His main focus was avoiding the influx of Rocket agents into the city and making his way out of the city as safely as possible. This was especially troublesome he did not have any easy access to any water ways.

IC: Jamie picked up the pokeball and shrugged. A caught pokemon was a caught pokemon. Wasn't the most elegant or hard fought catch, but she had a Slowpoke now. She sent out the Slowpoke and dubbed him Grummore before trying to pick him up, but found that it was too heavy to try and carry and thus was content to have him walk by her side.The Slowpoke tolerated that arrangement because it gave him plenty of opportunity to try and bite her leg... which failed every time because he was too slow to act each time he tried.

"Well we made to Azalea..." Jamie noted looking around, the only people there being a handful of fellow Rocket agents who she did not recognize. 

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Evan Tierra, The Alamo

"I am, Ellen!", Evan said happily, "I'm so glad to see you are ok! I've been meaning to give you something or rather, someone!"

With that Evan produced a poke ball. He then handed it over to Ellen.

"This pokeball contains my Turtwig, Maturin.", Evan said, "Unfortunately, I'm afraid he will never catch up with his friends in my team. So, I'm giving him to you in the hopes he will give you strength."

OOC: Profile for Maturin, because it is in the old topic.

Species: TurtwigNickname: MaturinTrainer: Evan TierraAppearance: Leaf on his head looks a little more raggedPersonality: Careful and unyielding, Maturin is a force to be reckoned with when angered. But he also tends to be a bit playful when the battle isn't raging.Ability: OvergrowSpecialty: CounterattackingKnown Moves: Seed Bomb (Egg Move), Razor Leaf, Crunch, Withdraw, Curse, Tackle

Edited by Hades